Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Turns 27

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King mate, the entire premise of any relationship even if casual is a sacrifice. It's an opportunity cost. Could be time getting other girls. Hell could be like @darksprezzatura leveling up.

27 women can still be delusional mistaking fellas wanting to smash for being special. Op is bang on that the lizard brain is fried and the gears are turning. Consciously or unconsciously she knows that iceberg is on crash course.

The absolute best thing ever is enjoying the decline. The cat farms and boxed wine future is women lulz. Act accordingly fellas. Watch the world burn. Pillage what you can.

Relationships go where they belong. All I do is drop invites and breadcrumbs to lead her back to my gingerbread house. Come with or get left behind. #next!
Spot on. Each moment spent doing something has an opportunity cost. That includes spending time writing a post on this forum.

Be ruthless with your time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys say women's prime looks time is from 18-24, or sometimes 18-25. I've always thought that extended to age 27.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....Written in 2017.

In 2021 the new "27" is now "50".

2021, when a women hits the age of about 65 she starts to think "hmmm I'm getting a little bit older now. I'm still very young, but maaaaybe I should start to think about settling down and having kids." ......and then she gets another million d1cks thrown at her on Instagram and she changes her mind and thinks "maybe I'll wait until I'm 70. Imma still having toooo much hella fun. Yolo Yaaaas slay."
I wouldn't say 50 but definitely 40. In 2017, the 27 described in the original post was more like 35-40.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what 68 can look like today if a woman takes care of herself (her skin, hair, weight, works out), etc.

I don't think this woman (Christie Brinkley) has had any "work" done other than regular facials and other maintenance, I could be wrong.

Still looks damn good regardless for any age!

But she is 68.
She's 67 for a few more months. She's remained good looking. She was already over 27 when she appeared in National Lampoon's Vacation. That filmed when she was 28.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Des went to far in his assumptions, stretch marks eventually lighten up not get worse. Birth defect worry in early 30s? lol come on
I find swaggering postings a bit humorous. After all, the OP’s girl will hit 30 (if not already) but I’m sure that even when she hits 70, we’ll still be reading about how she looks 18.

Keep in mind that this is a dude that openly admitted to surrendering his freedom for the past 5 years to one female. And before her, it was this (I’m a bit doubtful about his ‘player’ persona).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find swaggering postings a bit humorous. After all, the OP’s girl will hit 30 (if not already) but I’m sure that even when she hits 70, we’ll still be reading about how she looks 18.

Keep in mind that this is a dude that openly admitted to surrendering his freedom for the past 5 years to one female. And before her, it was this (I’m a bit doubtful about his ‘player’ persona).

I don't view long term relationships in a negative light. The best thing about extended relationships is frequency of sex. The first 2-3 years of a relationship are often sex filled. It's often later that sex becomes more infrequent.

LTRs are associated with more frequent sex because most men are beta males who need relationships to obtain sex.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15
Nor am I knocking LTR’s (though I can see how it might seem this way)

The thing that I do knock is the swaggering and/or putting down behavior by some forum members. When I see either (or both) I don’t have a problem with lifting the curtain and disarming.

Great Husky 63

Reaction score
This is what 68 can look like today if a woman takes care of herself (her skin, hair, weight, works out), etc.

I don't think this woman (Christie Brinkley) has had any "work" done other than regular facials and other maintenance, I could be wrong.

Still looks damn good regardless for any age!

But she is 68.
She was already an 8 when young, and if she looks like that at that age, she must have had a life with low stress and spending several hundreds a week on the best spas, creams and treatments, assuming there was no plastic surgery. In other words, she is rich, has a rich father, a rich sugar or a rich husband. 99.98% of all women after 40 cannot really even begin to comparem specially when working.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they're not worried about it, but I can't say it isn't on their minds. I'm also not directly pointing to their consciousness. I'm explaining how age 27 is a turning point and not their perceived end-all be-all. I don't think single, childless women genuinely realise that they're on their way up 5hit's creek at age 27. The reality is that they are.

I honestly think that the more ignorant ones realise it at age 33. Their youth is already on it's way down the toilet, the genuinely good men are with women who are age 18-23, and the pretty good men will take the ones who are ages 23-27. The socially awkward and damaged men are left with whatever they can grab, and that means the 27+ year olds. This is also great territory for those who simply want a lay and nothing more.

So why is a woman better off considering a LTR and children in her 30s? The answer is: she's NOT better off.

I'm aware of that, and they do. However, they are also contributing to the decline of sexual attraction toward the opposite sex while raising a feminine boy and/or a strong & independent girl.

A woman's options decline as she ages.

Yes I do, because when it comes down to what a man desires in a woman, education and money don't mean 5hit. Her youth and sex appeal are what attracts men.

Do you realise how many decisions I have to make and have had to make for women? There's a reason why men used to order for women at restaurants: because the women can't fvcking decide what to eat.

Incorrect. I say men should find a woman between ages 18 and 23 with less than five partners. After age 23, women are pretty much valueless when it comes to relationship material.

I live in the city. My GF is from a rural area. I would consider her educated. I honestly don't give a fvck if she's educated or not. I also don't care how much money she makes. Those things are useless when it comes to a good companion. If anything, I'd rather her stay home and take care of matters around the house.

It's obviously not easy for you to read, and I don't expect it to be easy for any woman to read. All these generalizations/assumptions/statements are based on the things that I've seen and experienced. There are the odd exceptions out there, but it's extremely rare to meet a 27 year old virgin who has nothing physically or psychologically wrong with her.

From dating women in the 19-37 age range, my money lies on the 18-23 age range for a good companion. That 18-23 year old eventually crosses the threshold to age 27, and by then should have proven herself worthy of impregnation.

In my experience education just tends to make women more stupid acting. Nothing more annoying than a highly educated women. I met one exception to this rule. Most just become really book smart and repeat ideas like parrots.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideas from @Desdinova in the original post overlap greatly with Rollo Tomassi's ideas of the Epiphany Phase of ages 29-31. The disagreement is where it begins. In general terms, both agree it begins in late 20s and is present in late 20s/early 30s women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I've never really had a positive experience with a woman over 27. I accordingly avoid them.
I wish I could do the same. It gets more difficult to stay under 27 (18-26) after about 32-35.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could do the same. It gets more difficult to stay under 27 (18-26) after about 32-35.
It is more difficult, but not impossible. I'll just lie about my age if I have to. It's not like anything ever lasts anyway -- they won't even know. But I've found there are many more women out there into older men then society would like you to think.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe that age 27 is a very monumental turning point for a single woman. When they turn 27, they're faced with the reality that age 30 is approaching. For a woman who's married with at least one child, this isn't really an issue. For a woman who has at least one child, it may or may not be an issue depending on how much she "needs" more children.

A single, childless woman who turns 27 gets a slight wake-up call that age 30 is coming, and there is a looming threat of menopause and potential birth defects with any children she may have. Every birthday until age 30 is a slap in the face that she needs to get her 5hit together and find a man to have a baby.

Finding a man to father her a child isn't the only issue. At age 27, her body begins to start showing signs of ageing. She starts getting small wrinkles, maybe a couple of gray hairs, her tits start to stretch out, her ass starts to lose its firmness, and stretch marks start becoming more prominent. If she's overweight, gravity starts to tug a little harder on those droopy rolls.

Age 27 is also a more difficult age to find a "good man". The men who are willing to marry usually do so between ages 25-35, and a man worth his salt will choose a woman who's under 27. Any men who have been previously married will likely have children, and many will be paying child support to some other bytch they knocked up. The other men who choose not to enter a LTR are likely going to remain single for much longer, perhaps even for the rest of their lives.

The men who are left are the socially awkward ones who have a difficult time getting a date, men who are divorced, men who are parents, and older men who have no desire to become a father again because their children have grown up and moved out.

These are all the reasons why I refer to age 27 as the "age of expiry". It is truly the age where a woman's shelf life had ended, and she gets placed in the discount bin. She's too old to attract a "good man", and she's too young to give up on parenthood. Many women in this age group make it their new mission to be "strong and independent" and find a sperm donor so they can become a single mom, or they find Mr. Good Enough to marry, and then take his money and children when he's no longer useful as a sperm donor.
Ageing doesn't start or end at 27. Women get older but so do men.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ageing doesn't start or end at 27. Women get older but so do men.
It gets better for men cause we have more success as we age compared to women. In that regard, our aging is more fine than women's, who are so caught up in their female nature that they never get to the same point as we men. Not one woman has ever built a Fortune 500 business.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ideas from @Desdinova in the original post overlap greatly with Rollo Tomassi's ideas of the Epiphany Phase of ages 29-31. The disagreement is where it begins. In general terms, both agree it begins in late 20s and is present in late 20s/early 30s women.
What I've seen is that 27/28 hits women HARD. I've seen countless women literally change from one day to another when they reach this age.

At 25 it seems like the whole world is at their feet. They get some much attention, sexual abundance ect that they'll think they have all the time in the world. They wanna pursue career goals and ride the CC az long as possible. Abortions are common practice before hitting 27.

Then suddenly their looks decline. Subtle, we won't even notice, but they will. Some of their friends did kept their babies , a d suddenly the abortions makes them feel like murderers. Mental health seems to decline severely around this age.

So I 100% agree with this thread. I've seen cute ,fun loving women turn into depressed witches, a complete 180. Where did the cute fun girl from yesterday go?? Oh I see ,she turned 27/28. Like she was acting for 26 years and now becomes her " real self". Its amazing really..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets better for men cause we have more success as we age compared to women. In that regard, our aging is more fine than women's
Men do tend to age better, it has something to do with the muscle/fat ratio of our bodies, respectively, and the amount of fat in our skin. Women also have parts that sag, and bear children, which can having aging effects. Of course there is always variance by the individual, and how well you take care of yourself.

Another thing is, men are more attracted to signs of youth than women are. I have met many women who were attracted to men with gray hair, or salt and pepper hair. But I have rarely met a man who finds gray hair on a woman attractive.