Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Turns 27

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm almost 58 with all but 12 of those years being single. I've seen and dealt with most of the issues discussed on this board. Des may not have the exact age, but he is probably close. I've experienced many of the things "denigrating" to women... that their apologists defend here.

The engaged girl, doing another man? yep that was me, the other man..... she even took his call between round one and 2. I think I alpha widowed her. SHE was still testing me after she was married.... until she found out I got married.

The feminist with a high count? She and I didn't get along politically.... but she's pinging to see what I was up to.... she wanted another go around.

The gold diggers? yep, every time they find out I'm a Dentist. Women who didn't have the time of day for me, all of the sudden DID..... after the office opening announcement hit the paper.....

Not all women are like that... but enough are that the generalizations hold...

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The birth defect comment surprised me. My gyno never impressioned on me that birth defects go up drastically in your thirties (b/c they don't) as a female we are advised that the chance of downs syndrome escalates at 40.
Females are the most fertile, with the best quality eggs in their 20s, but that has no physiological affect on them - meaning they feel no compulsion to take advantage of those high quality eggs.
The rate of birth defects does go up from your 20s to 30s to 40s, but not exponentially. It's literally moving from 1 in 800 to 1 in 740 ( something along those lines)

I am surprised at the "fact declarations" made on these boards that need to be fact checked.
As always your "advice" is aimed at maintaining whatever serves female interests and should be taken with a grain of salt. (i.e in this case it is bullsh!t aimed at protecting your ego)

For those who are interested here are the true facts:

--------------------------------
A woman's risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities increases with her age. Down syndrome is the most common chromosomal birth defect, and a woman's risk of having a baby with Down syndrome is:

At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 25, 1 in 1,383
At age 30, 1 in 959
At age 35, 1 in 338
At age 40, 1 in 84
At age 45, 1 in 32
At age 50, 1 in 44

Source: Morris, JK; Mutton, DE; Alberman, E (2002). "Revised estimates of the maternal age specific live birth prevalence of Down's syndrome.". Journal of medical screening. 9
---------------------

More info:

Advanced maternal age is associated with adverse outcomes in the perinatal period, which may be caused by detrimental effects on decidual and placental development.

The risk of the mother dying before the child becomes an adult increases by more advanced maternal age.

Advanced maternal age continues to be associated with a range of adverse pregnancy outcomes including low birth weight, pre-term birth, stillbirth, unexplained fetal death, and increased rates of Caesarean section.

--------------------

Basically if you choose to wife these older women not only are you enabling their strategy of riding the c0ck carousel and then finding a nice stable beta (you) to settle down with when they've hit the wall, but you are jeopardizing the life and health of your unborn child.

Give me a vibrant 22 year old with big t*ts and good genetics over these "experienced" hags any day of the week.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The risk of the mother dying before the child becomes an adult increases by more advanced maternal age.
Interesting! That's something I've never thought about, and I have to wonder if women think about this as well.

Give me a vibrant 22 year old with big t*ts and good genetics over these "experienced" hags any day of the week.
One of the biggest reasons I can give any man for finding a long term partner who's age 18-23 is you've got a good significant amount of time to spend with her to make sure she's worthy. For example, I met my GF when she was 20. The way I see it, I have until she turns 27 to decide if I want to procreate with her. That's 7 years of qualifying her.

When you end up with a woman in her 30s, she's going to push for a baby as soon as you hit the comfort stage in your relationship with her. You can guarantee that she'll start pushing for one after being with you for a year.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always your "advice" is aimed at maintaining whatever serves female interests and should be taken with a grain of salt. (i.e in this case it is bullsh!t aimed at protecting your ego)
Honestly, idk who the fvck you think you are but the last thing I do on these boards is 'protect my ego'. Someone cant guesstimate and make a mistake without it being some sort of ego trip? Get over yourself and go be an ass to someone else.

Last edited:

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe that age 27 is a very monumental turning point for a single woman. When they turn 27, they're faced with the reality that age 30 is approaching. For a woman who's married with at least one child, this isn't really an issue.

A single, childless woman who turns 27 gets a slight wake-up call that age 30 is coming, and there is a looming threat of menopause
SO TRUE. 27 is hitting the wall

-Plus, these women realize even if they met a man today it would take 3 years to date, propose, set wedding, get married, have kids.

-A lot of HB9 probably have life pretty easy and carefree, until the wall shows them it can all be taken away...and soon will be. Orbiters, fan club, men who stroke IG ego, men who are willing to do favors, men who are willing to pay for things, etc....starts to disappear at 27.

-Lastly, they must start to think 'am I crazy?' Because they have been dating for 12 years (all of college and 5 yrs post college) and still haven't found a man. I know myself and most of society wonders if something is wrong with an attractive/single woman over 27.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
The main reason feminism will fail is biology. The human aging process and how it impacts fertility will never change. This puts women who wait too long at a major disadvantage in the market. Since most scientists are men.. they are in no rush to find ways for women to give birth at later ages.

Check this out: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1204166&page=5

"As a 31 year old woman, I only realised this too late last year that the balance of power shifts. It is much harder for successful professional women when they are looking for a similar man for marriage and kids. Like others have said, this isn't such a concern if just looking to date for fun, not fussed about the guy's job or not fussed about kids. I am not even talking about looks, although my single female friends have high standards - perhaps they will end up lowering their standards if they don't get lucky.

By their late twenties, the ideal guys are usually in long-term relationships/married because they are the type that women in their thirties want. Ideal single guys in their thirties are usually more interested in continuing their bachelor lifestyle of dating younger girls without pressure.

I used to think I had so much in my twenties but the years fly by, especially if in one year relationships. I should have used my twenties to seriously look for a suitable husband, instead of simply relationships without a goal. I used to think maybe I'll leave kids for 38 years old and over, but since working in early pregnancy where I have seen a definite difference in younger and older women's fertility/miscarriages/abnormalities, it did change my mind. As much as I hate to admit this, should have listened to my mum..."

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big fan of older chick, as I agree they have a harder time bonding, it's more about finding a provider, someone they can leech off, someone to do all the things they don't wanna do.
But **** counts have none to do with this.

I hate feminists, but I tend to look at myself first when there are issues instead of blaming others. 100% of the time, there is something that could have been done on my side. SOMETIMES bailing out and staying away from the cvnt is the only solution but you guys are generalising way too much if you truly think that a chick that had more than 5 dudes can't be LTR material. There is a way to make it work, I've seen it a lot and am living it. I understand every country is different tho...
I mean English people are still doing circumcisions and still talking about abortions... for any socially evolved country this sounds utterly absurd.
I have friends from Indonesia and Mexico that think roosters fight are the coolest thing ever... to each their own I guess
My experience with older chicks mid 30s or later is that they are nicer more out of their way and kind. A late 20s chick is emotionally unstable with inner clock stress.

Tho what do I know really. These women are ****ed.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My absolute cutoff is 32 to even bein in consideration for LTR but everything else has to be perfect (looks, finances, mental, etc). It takes 3 years to game, qualify, marry, and have a child, which means a woman at this advanced age is pushing 35 for her first child.

I find 18-22 to be too young emotionally, but I seem to attract a fair bit of chicks 21-23 years old. My sweet spot for LTR is 23-26 IMO (I'm 28).

I take care of myself, so my age expectations will stay constant until 45. If I haven't been married yet I might reconsider.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe that age 27 is a very monumental turning point for a single woman. When they turn 27, they're faced with the reality that age 30 is approaching. For a woman who's married with at least one child, this isn't really an issue. For a woman who has at least one child, it may or may not be an issue depending on how much she "needs" more children.

A single, childless woman who turns 27 gets a slight wake-up call that age 30 is coming, and there is a looming threat of menopause and potential birth defects with any children she may have. Every birthday until age 30 is a slap in the face that she needs to get her 5hit together and find a man to have a baby.

Finding a man to father her a child isn't the only issue. At age 27, her body begins to start showing signs of ageing. She starts getting small wrinkles, maybe a couple of gray hairs, her tits start to stretch out, her ass starts to lose its firmness, and stretch marks start becoming more prominent. If she's overweight, gravity starts to tug a little harder on those droopy rolls.

Age 27 is also a more difficult age to find a "good man". The men who are willing to marry usually do so between ages 25-35, and a man worth his salt will choose a woman who's under 27. Any men who have been previously married will likely have children, and many will be paying child support to some other bytch they knocked up. The other men who choose not to enter a LTR are likely going to remain single for much longer, perhaps even for the rest of their lives.

The men who are left are the socially awkward ones who have a difficult time getting a date, men who are divorced, men who are parents, and older men who have no desire to become a father again because their children have grown up and moved out.

These are all the reasons why I refer to age 27 as the "age of expiry". It is truly the age where a woman's shelf life had ended, and she gets placed in the discount bin. She's too old to attract a "good man", and she's too young to give up on parenthood. Many women in this age group make it their new mission to be "strong and independent" and find a sperm donor so they can become a single mom, or they find Mr. Good Enough to marry, and then take his money and children when he's no longer useful as a sperm donor.
100% in agreement

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a great post Des... Its ironic because my girlfriend is 27 now and I feel I have one of the better ones. I did meet her 3 years ago when she was 24 but even so I guess she was past the ideal 18-23 range...

For us in our late 30's though isn't it challenging to find a girl 18-23? I don't have any major issues with my girl right now (I'll post about my relationship in a separate thread)... but hypothetically let's say I dumped my girlfriend and seeked out the 18-23 year old with 5 or less partners... I'll ask flat out how do you go about doing this?? Aren't men like us in our late 30's who haven't bagged one of the younger chicks up when we were 25-35 not seen as ideal for them? Like legit give me specifics if you can on where and how'd do this... Just not the regular if you have solid game, are confident bs you can... because I know that's fundamentals but since we're being real about the woman ideal, shouldn't we ask what the ideal man is for them?

I think that's what bothers me about this.. We're not putting the shoe on the other foot..
Can someone please address my thoughts I wrote above? If we are saying a woman's expiration date is 27 and most of the best crop of guys marry between 25-35 - HOW/WHERE DOES SOMEONE OLDER GO TO FIND A GIRL 18-24 WITH A LOW SEX PARTNER COUNT???

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would someone like to share where guys in their late 30's or 40's can find a girl in her early 20s without baggage?
Women in their early 20s are everywhere. The problem boils down to attracting them and weeding them out. You need to work on yourself and become attractive to women of all ages. Then you date them and weed them out.

The middle east. Or India, that's also a good spot.
Getting a woman from overseas will increase your odds. You may also have more luck with women who were raised in a religious family.

There are a lot of garbage women out there. If you are unwilling to travel to meet a foreign woman, prepare yourself to potentially spend your life dating and fvcking random women and remain single. As a side note, desperation will prevent you from being attractive to women in their early 20s.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The middle east. Or India, that's also a good spot.
Ok but obviously the majority of these people are looking for someone of the same culture.

Women in their early 20s are everywhere. The problem boils down to attracting them and weeding them out. You need to work on yourself and become attractive to women of all ages. Then you date them and weed them out.

Getting a woman from overseas will increase your odds. You may also have more luck with women who were raised in a religious family.

There are a lot of garbage women out there. If you are unwilling to travel to meet a foreign woman, prepare yourself to potentially spend your life dating and fvcking random women and remain single. As a side note, desperation will prevent you from being attractive to women in their early 20s.
I agree they are everywhere and I agree you need to work on yourself and have high SMV. I definitely agree that desperation will prevent you from being attractive to women of any age or demographic period.

However what I'm having a hard time grasping or accepting is the probability of an older man securing a younger low mileage woman.

Since we are men let's use logic to break this down. I am paraphrasing some of what you posted so please correct me if any of it is incorrect: I am also adding some of my own thoughts which I currently believe to be true.

• To women most men who are of high value marry between the ages of 25-25
  • Women who would make ideal partners are between the ages of 18-23 with low partner counts
  • "Most" western women between the ages of 18-23 would see a man over 35 as old and perhaps even think of it is a stigma to date someone that much older
  • "Most" non western women between the ages of 18-23 who are religious would expect their mate to live that kind of lifestyle should they choose to be with them. This most likely includes waiting for marriage to have sex
So what should be the strategy/game plan/goal etc... for a man over the age of 35? How/when did you meet your girlfriend Des? Were you up front about your age from the beginning? At least for me I think hearing real world examples helps clarify.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To women most men who are of high value marry between the ages of 25-25
I'm guessing you meant 25-35. I didn't say these men were high value, I said that these men are willing to marry. A guy who's single past 35 is obviously going to be more resistant to getting married quickly.

Women who would make ideal partners are between the ages of 18-23 with low partner counts
Yes

"Most" western women between the ages of 18-23 would see a man over 35 as old and perhaps even think of it is a stigma to date someone that much older
No. Age is only a disqualifier if the woman sees the man as unattractive. At that point, age is only an excuse used to avoid dating him, because the real reason is that he's not interesting, confident, well established, or doesn't take care of himself.

If a woman is interested in dating an older man, then age becomes "nothing but a number".

Society's opinion and influence can go both ways. Some will say age is just a number, and others will say that an age gap of over 10 years is "disgusting" and "gross". A woman will take the opinion that suits how she feels about the man in question.

"Most" non western women between the ages of 18-23 who are religious would expect their mate to live that kind of lifestyle should they choose to be with them. This most likely includes waiting for marriage to have sex
You're implying too much logic when it comes to women. I firmly believe that a man can make a girl break her Christian vow of celibacy if he's good enough of a seductionist. I've never done it, but I could see it working. The man has to have total self-control over his sexuality. He could easily tear down her barriers one at a time by pushing just a bit further each time they become "intimate". However, she may feel guilty after losing her virginity. He would have to be prepared to do damage control afterwards.

The idea of waiting for marriage to have sex is IMO not the worst thing that could happen. If the woman isn't a rotten bytch and is well-behaved, I could see it being fine. If the man is NOT a virgin and has good self-control over his sexuality, then I could see it working as well. For a man who's desperate for sex, he will get tired of waiting for her to give up her pvssy. For a man who's a virgin, he's basically in the same boat as her. It is possible to be a confident virgin, although peer pressure can ruin a man's self-perception. Society frowns upon men who are virgins and implies that they haven't lived up to their manhood.

So yes, I can see abstinence before marriage working, but the conditions have to be favourable.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only speak from my experience so it's a limited scope. My girlfriend is 17 years younger, but she's just into older men and has said as much. She says it's a maturity thing, and I can see what she means. I was a dork when I was 24. Most men that age today are worse! I know she would settle down with me (marry/kids) if I were more serious, but we've had that talk and I don't want to do that. As for the stigma, yeah it's there, because of other people and their notions, but once they get past it everything is normal. I think most of what we think is a stigma is really player-hating, by unhappy men and women.

I do think you'll see more age differences in some other countries. I noticed in Brazil women seemed willing to date and marry older. But honestly - I know you want logic but it's not about statistical probability because if you're red pill, you're an outlier. And women will "rationalize" any attraction as Des said. Age is no more an impediment than being bald. That's not to say we don't have a sell-by date but it's later than a woman's.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO TRUE. 27 is hitting the wall

-Plus, these women realize even if they met a man today it would take 3 years to date, propose, set wedding, get married, have kids.

-A lot of HB9 probably have life pretty easy and carefree, until the wall shows them it can all be taken away...and soon will be. Orbiters, fan club, men who stroke IG ego, men who are willing to do favors, men who are willing to pay for things, etc....starts to disappear at 27.

-Lastly, they must start to think 'am I crazy?' Because they have been dating for 12 years (all of college and 5 yrs post college) and still haven't found a man. I know myself and most of society wonders if something is wrong with an attractive/single woman over 27.
I agree with some of what you said and than well...
1. May be true but i have seen stupid guys get girls knocked up within a year or shack up within a year. Another guy marrying a girl less than two years. I live in a town where women are trying to get shacked up so usually they do it within a year. It's really crazy, and those two examples aren't outliers where I live but the norm

2. IS B.S. you guys make it sound like HB9's are running around abundantly unless you live in Southern Cali/Miami/NYC
Most HB9's if they keep themselves in shape even after 27 will have plenty of suitors to choose from why? because men are thirsty as hell. The average woman (5) is overweight an HB9's value actually increases as she ages why? because women age like milk. So if she is able to keep herself up it actually helps her

will she still have the quality suitors 27+ as in her younger years. Yes and no. For fuccing yes for relationship no. She can still find some rich simp to marry her but most alpha's are gonna pump and dump

3. Is very valid however I know a lot of girls who focus on post grad studies/masters/phd Some of these girls are actually pretty attractive but picky as hell. One of the girls is even a hoe but you would never know it Some women are extremely picky

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The birth defect comment surprised me. My gyno never impressioned on me that birth defects go up drastically in your thirties (b/c they don't) as a female we are advised that the chance of downs syndrome escalates at 40.
Females are the most fertile, with the best quality eggs in their 20s, but that has no physiological affect on them - meaning they feel no compulsion to take advantage of those high quality eggs.
The rate of birth defects does go up from your 20s to 30s to 40s, but not exponentially. It's literally moving from 1 in 800 to 1 in 740 ( something along those lines)

I am surprised at the "fact declarations" made on these boards that need to be fact checked.
Down syndrome rates by mother's age.
  • At age 20, 1 in 1,441
  • At age 25, 1 in 1,383
  • At age 30, 1 in 959
  • At age 35, 1 in 338
  • At age 40, 1 in 84
  • At age 45, 1 in 32
  • At age 50, 1 in 44
GTFO. Having a baby in your 30's is child abuse. Intentionally having a baby without a man is child abuse according to stats of failing in school and becoming criminals, etc. Women should stick to emotional topics because when it comes to statistics and women's lies, they are out of their depth since men have access to google and cold hard facts.

Also most of this thread here boils down to the trite, old argument of "NAWALT." Yawn. Solved 15 years ago.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always feel bad when I see a sosuave member post that all females are liars. It alerts me that this member has had some pretty unsavory females in his life, and poor experiences with them.

In any case, iirc i already posted prior, in this thread, that I didn't fact check my statistics before I posted, I just posted from memory. My bad for not being precise.

I also wanted to comment, you guys do know that there is a nuccheal fold test (my spelling might be bad on that) where they can measure the thickness of the gestating baby's neck via ultrasound ( test is def non invasive) and they can tell you with certainty if your child has downs. Blood work can be done for other genetic issues) nuccheal fold testing can be done at 12 weeks (I believe... Maybe 11 weeks, maybe 13) and, if there is an issue, the parents can decide to terminate the pregnancy. At this stage, terminating the pregnancy, while taxing, most likely won't cause future reproductive issues. There is a distinct possibility that they can do a chemical abortion, as opposed to a d&c operation, which is less taxing physically. There's more detail on that I could get into, but I get the feeling people only want to be 'right', not discuss the real.

Anyways, besides educating, the other points I'm making is that people/parents/females are not in as much jeopardy of being saddled with a child with problems if you do wait to have children.

This gives females over "27" far more leeway to not worry about their age when they consider reproduction. Not to mention, females of substance can freeze eggs, and will.

No, I'm not getting into a debate over the ethics of abortion. To each his own on that.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly believe that age 27 is a very monumental turning point for a single woman. When they turn 27, they're faced with the reality that age 30 is approaching. For a woman who's married with at least one child, this isn't really an issue. For a woman who has at least one child, it may or may not be an issue depending on how much she "needs" more children.

A single, childless woman who turns 27 gets a slight wake-up call that age 30 is coming, and there is a looming threat of menopause and potential birth defects with any children she may have. Every birthday until age 30 is a slap in the face that she needs to get her 5hit together and find a man to have a baby.

Finding a man to father her a child isn't the only issue. At age 27, her body begins to start showing signs of ageing. She starts getting small wrinkles, maybe a couple of gray hairs, her tits start to stretch out, her ass starts to lose its firmness, and stretch marks start becoming more prominent. If she's overweight, gravity starts to tug a little harder on those droopy rolls.

Age 27 is also a more difficult age to find a "good man". The men who are willing to marry usually do so between ages 25-35, and a man worth his salt will choose a woman who's under 27. Any men who have been previously married will likely have children, and many will be paying child support to some other bytch they knocked up. The other men who choose not to enter a LTR are likely going to remain single for much longer, perhaps even for the rest of their lives.

The men who are left are the socially awkward ones who have a difficult time getting a date, men who are divorced, men who are parents, and older men who have no desire to become a father again because their children have grown up and moved out.

These are all the reasons why I refer to age 27 as the "age of expiry". It is truly the age where a woman's shelf life had ended, and she gets placed in the discount bin. She's too old to attract a "good man", and she's too young to give up on parenthood. Many women in this age group make it their new mission to be "strong and independent" and find a sperm donor so they can become a single mom, or they find Mr. Good Enough to marry, and then take his money and children when he's no longer useful as a sperm donor.
I don't know bro. It seems like you were planning to get married and have kids with a good looking 27 year old girl, and she told you to go right to hell. Otherwise, why the post obsessing over the age of '27'. And 27 year old women with wrinkles and grey hairs and experience and marriage and kids and eggs and shelf life and eggs and sperm.' Non withstanding the pitfalls of marriages, half of sosuave WOULD marry a 33 year good looking actress.

I see so often here, we are trying to rationalize ourselves out of reality and convince ourselves we are something we are not. Brutal.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you were planning to get married and have kids with a good looking 27 year old girl, and she told you to go right to hell. Otherwise, why the post obsessing over the age of '27'.
I was engaged twice, once to a 17 year old, and once to a 23 (maybe 24) year old. I married the second one.

The majority of the women I've dated have been in the 23-25 age range. I actually don't have much experience with women who are age 26-30, mainly because they're either married or too fvcked up for me to consider. The ones I have dated over age 30 were pretty good at hiding how fvcked up they were for the first few months.

There's only one woman I dated who was 27 that stands out for me, mainly because she was smoking hot. Other than that, she was divorced, enjoyed cutting herself, had a ton of orbiters, and the list of red flags goes on.

I've stated here many times that a man should seek his long term companion in the 18-23 age range. However, I've also said that women age 23-27 are the most enjoyable for a single man to date, especially with regards to her maturity. I've noticed a lot of other guys here agree that this is a great age for women. They're generally done their party phase, they're not desperate to have children, and they're still very physically attractive. It is most certainly the 'sweet spot' of a woman's youth.

I see 27 as the age where she's both too old and too young. She's too old to be at her hottest, and she's too young to be desperate for a man and/or a child. It is the absolute turning point for a woman because she's right smack in the grey area.