Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman tells you she is "too busy"

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
I see a lot of quite cynical responses, but it is par for the course.

Firstly I agree with the guys that say, 'She wouldn't be too busy for XYZ Hollywood actor'. However this is an unhelpful metaphor for growing a guy's confidence.

Just because some pop-t@rt with a vacuum-packed personality will spread her legs for any old Hollywood A-lister, doesn't mean to say that you can't find another chick who has absolutely no idea who any of these guys are. Some are just interested in living their own lives and don't involve themselves in blue-pill popular culture.

To summarise:

1) Yes. Sometimes some women are busy. Genuinely busy. That's because they have lives outside of the narrow sphere of secx and relationships.

2) Yes. If a woman is busy, that means she is too busy for you (at that point in time). They are essentially telling you the truth. A man simply removes the emotion from the situation and takes the rejection for exactly what it is.

If a woman is too busy to see someone, that's exactly what it is, for whatever reason. You're supposed to be a suitor, not a f*cking minder. Who gives a f*ck.

If a guy is getting all angsty about a girl that he dated twice, or even has been seeing for 6 months, being too busy to see him either temporarily or permanently, it's a cardinal sign that he has become to attached to said woman far too quickly - a MASSIVE red flag for a woman.

Women don't necessarily want Channing Tatum. Most simply want a guy with a life of his own and some evidence of substance to his mental and emotional fibre - LIKE Channing Tatum does.

That is all. Get over it.
Powerful and funny.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Girls texting guys back saying "I'm too busy to text you back" is a crap excuse. Sounds very cut and dry to me. Any dude waiting a week for a girl to get back to them for a date answer is a fool. She doesn't want to hang out.

If you're favorite Hollywood Superstar texted you "Wanna fvck tonight?" You'd wait a week to get back to her on that?
I wouldn't run over there, I would probably wait 3-4 days.

Granted I'm not 15 anymore and the hormones have calmed down four fold.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Leif, I can't believe that some people are debating this issue!

If Katy Perry, Kate Upton, Sofia Vergara, Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, K. Michelle, Iggy Azalea, hell I could go on and on! If any of them texted me in that regard, I'm gonna capitalize right then and there!

Maybe some people think they need to wait a week to look aloof, and wonder why she's seeing someone else a day later. I wouldn't be too busy to go bang a Sports Illustrated model unless it was a family emergency, at which point I'd make a counteroffer.

I guarantee you she wouldn't be too busy for a NBA player!
Amazing isn't it? And they still are. I like your A list of women you have.

I guess they still want to hold out hope and don't like to be rejected. That's life and it happens. Being a fool not accepting reality is what turns men into weak betas. It also inflates women's egos so high which adds to the problem of women's attitudes towards certain men.

If a chick is DTF, take her up on the offer. Pretending to be aloof isn't going to raise any interest if she doesn't have it already.

Dating is easy but people are making it harder than it should be.

Either the girl is interested or not. You set up the date. Either she shows up or flakes with an excuse. She should show up if she has any interest at all.

Very simple stuff that people make harder than it is.

TheMonkeyKing said:

Firstly I agree with the guys that say, 'She wouldn't be too busy for XYZ Hollywood actor'. However this is an unhelpful metaphor for growing a guy's confidence.

Just because some pop-t@rt with a vacuum-packed personality will spread her legs for any old Hollywood A-lister, doesn't mean to say that you can't find another chick who has absolutely no idea who any of these guys are. Some are just interested in living their own lives and don't involve themselves in blue-pill popular culture.

To summarise:

1) Yes. Sometimes some women are busy. Genuinely busy. That's because they have lives outside of the narrow sphere of secx and relationships.

2) Yes. If a woman is busy, that means she is too busy for you (at that point in time). They are essentially telling you the truth. A man simply removes the emotion from the situation and takes the rejection for exactly what it is.

If a woman is too busy to see someone, that's exactly what it is, for whatever reason. You're supposed to be a suitor, not a f*cking minder. Who gives a f*ck.

If a guy is getting all angsty about a girl that he dated twice, or even has been seeing for 6 months, being too busy to see him either temporarily or permanently, it's a cardinal sign that he has become to attached to said woman far too quickly - a MASSIVE red flag for a woman.

Women don't necessarily want Channing Tatum. Most simply want a guy with a life of his own and some evidence of substance to his mental and emotional fibre - LIKE Channing Tatum does.

If you want to live in denial, then you can expect to fail with women. I don't care what the woman looks like. When she is making it crystal clear that she is "too busy" to answer your text about a date you are setting then she isn't interested. It's not that difficult to understand people.

No woman is going to wait days to answer that text if she really wants to hang out. Your claim of knowing all the Hollywood actors is irrelevant. If there's a guy that a woman genuinely has interest in, she is not going to wait for days to return a text of hanging out. She will respond sometime during the day. A text takes 2 seconds to say "Ok" to a date. Everybody has 2 seconds to spare in their day.

Women get sh!t loads of texts from friends and other guys they gave their number to. She is texting all those people through the day. But she is "too busy" to answer your text about the date you set up. Hard core delusion right there. You're just like the other guy who's making excuses. "Women get busy too"...."Maybe she's doing x y z and can't answer" etc....bullsh!t....If she has time to text all the other people she isn't so busy is she?

Growing a guy's fake confidence is not what is helpful, that's detrimental to any positive growth that makes him delusional. Women are available to men they are interested in. Being delusional making excuses to as why they aren't responding prohibits any positive growth.

What grows a guy's confidence is getting dates with various types of women and getting to next level which is having sex. Not being a beta trying to get a girl out who's telling you she isn't interested with excuses and her code words.

Trump said:
I wouldn't run over there, I would probably wait 3-4 days.

Granted I'm not 15 anymore and the hormones have calmed down four fold.

But you would for a run of the mill woman.....weird.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Amazing isn't it? And they still are. I like your A list of women you have.

I guess they still want to hold out hope and don't like to be rejected. That's life and it happens. Being a fool not accepting reality is what turns men into weak betas. It also inflates women's egos so high which adds to the problem of women's attitudes towards certain men.

If a chick is DTF, take her up on the offer. Pretending to be aloof isn't going to raise any interest if she doesn't have it already.

Dating is easy but people are making it harder than it should be.

Either the girl is interested or not. You set up the date. Either she shows up or flakes with an excuse. She should show up if she has any interest at all.

Very simple stuff that people make harder than it is.

If you want to live in denial, then you can expect to fail with women. I don't care what the woman looks like. When she is making it crystal clear that she is "too busy" to answer your text about a date you are setting then she isn't interested. It's not that difficult to understand people.

No woman is going to wait days to answer that text if she really wants to hang out. Your claim of knowing all the Hollywood actors is irrelevant. If there's a guy that a woman genuinely has interest in, she is not going to wait for days to return a text of hanging out. She will respond sometime during the day. A text takes 2 seconds to say "Ok" to a date. Everybody has 2 seconds to spare in their day.

Women get sh!t loads of texts from friends and other guys they gave their number to. She is texting all those people through the day. But she is "too busy" to answer your text about the date you set up. Hard core delusion right there. You're just like the other guy who's making excuses. "Women get busy too"...."Maybe she's doing x y z and can't answer" etc....bullsh!t....If she has time to text all the other people she isn't so busy is she?

Growing a guy's fake confidence is not what is helpful, that's detrimental to any positive growth that makes him delusional. Women are available to men they are interested in. Being delusional making excuses to as why they aren't responding prohibits any positive growth.

What grows a guy's confidence is getting dates with various types of women and getting to next level which is having sex. Not being a beta trying to get a girl out who's telling you she isn't interested with excuses and her code words.

But you would for a run of the mill woman.....weird.

You sound like a whiny hormonal high school chick.

If you read and UNDERSTAND my post you will see that I am actually largely in agreement. However, what I am also saying is what the f*ck do you expect to do about it....? Come here and whine to us lot until the end of days, or are you going to get over it and carry on?

The MAIN problem I am starting to realise is not always necessarily a woman's behaviour, it's men's sappy, emotive reaction to the behaviour.

So what if she's busy. Go find another one.

'If you want to live in denial, then you can expect to fail with women.'

And for the record, I don't pretend to know anything about your track record with women [which I am starting to wonder may not be something to write home about], nor that of any other ANONYMOUS person on the internet, so let's not attempt to compare d!ck sizes shall we...

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I didn't say that. :down:
Trump said:
Damn that's impressive. If I don't get it everyday I'm climbing the damn walls
^You said this and it means the same.

TheMonkeyKing said:
You sound like a whiny hormonal high school chick.

If you read and UNDERSTAND my post you will see that I am actually largely in agreement. However, what I am also saying is what the f*ck do you expect to do about it....? Come here and whine to us lot until the end of days, or are you going to get over it and carry on?

The MAIN problem I am starting to realise is not always necessarily a woman's behaviour, it's men's sappy, emotive reaction to the behaviour.

So what if she's busy. Go find another one.

'If you want to live in denial, then you can expect to fail with women.'

And for the record, I don't pretend to know anything about your track record with women [which I am starting to wonder may not be something to write home about], nor that of any other ANONYMOUS person on the internet, so let's not attempt to compare d!ck sizes shall we...

LOL another one who has to use a "whiny girl" insult. You're the one whining after I was telling it like it should be. Three guys making threads wasting their time on girls giving excuses and I wrote one telling them what to do. Don't bother with those girls, that's what you should do. Since you are buying into the excuses women make to you, your track record isn't going to be so great.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the same as any other woman's excuse.

implausible excuses get one strike, because if her excuse isn't even plausible then she cares so little she can't even be bothered to lie to you properly.

plausible excuses in this case, are both things that would stop you from going out with a girl(ask yourself if her excuse, if applied to you, would stop you from going out with a girl you like, if the answer is yes, it's a plausible excuse) AND something she'd reasonably experience (she obviously wasn't snowed in if you both live in florida.)

plausible excuses should get 2 or 3 strikes, depending on how generous you feel, because she really could be busy or something, there are busy people in the world and emergencies happen.

but the idea is, if she's busy for a week straight, she's either an ER surgeon or a buisness owner or something else that doesn't leave much room for a love life, or she's completely uninterested and dodging you.

either way, save your dignity and move on.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
plausible excuses should get 2 or 3 strikes, depending on how generous you feel, because she really could be busy or something, there are busy people in the world and emergencies happen.
If she is actually busy she will make sure the date happens on another night.

devilkingx2 said:
but the idea is, if she's busy for a week straight, she's either an ER surgeon or a buisness owner or something else that doesn't leave much room for a love life
Surgeons aren't performing surgeries every minute of the day not to answer a text. Business owners are doing business on their phones answering calls, emailing, and texting people. Women use their phones all day to check facebook, dating sites, get directions, talk, send email, go on websites. Saying she is "too busy" to text is a poor excuse that is not plausible.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is too busy - it is matter of priorities.

She is disrespecting you.You are not priority now so why should you be in the future ? NEXT her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To summarise:

I find that I tend to take this personal when I don't have a team (or spinning plates as most guys call it)
If I have girls on deck if a chick is to busy I just leave her alone or keep it moving
WHen I don't have any options In the past I use to act beta or call them out

Now I have the mindset even if I'm not spinning plates I act like I do I know that eventually I will always meet another woman
It might not be today, next week or next month but evnetually I will meet another woman just as good as the one I'm dealing with or better

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always do what benefits their ego. Lying is one of them.

This is the main reason women love the "grey area" in relationships and why they often keep things mysterious and open ended. It would make more sense to just say: "I'm not interested" right? WRONG.

And of course.. they use the excuse of not wanting to "hurt your feelings" as if they really care. They don't. They say "I'm busy" because it leaves the door open to get more attention without coming clean about where they really stand.

If you're waiting for a woman to be honest with you in a romantic relationship, be prepared to wait a long time.
Plus if they hurt your feelings they actaully have to feel guilt and or shame about hurting your feelings. So in a sense they actaully mean their own.

Carterry

Banned
Reaction score
Too Busy? The "too busy" excuse is the worst excuse in the world. Nobody is too busy every single minute of the day not to get back in touch.
[/QUOTE]
yeah i know it. it took me about 5 months to forget her

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read a couple of threads where women said they were "too busy" to text back.

Too Busy? The "too busy" excuse is the worst excuse in the world. Nobody is too busy every single minute of the day not to get back in touch.

Too busy means she is too busy for you. She isn't interested to talk with you. She is not "too busy" for guys she really wants to talk to.

She wouldn't give you a "too busy" excuse. She would text or call taking a few minutes out of her day just for you.

People text when they are busy. That's the whole the point of texting. It takes only a few seconds to return a text. She can also take two minutes out of her day to call you back. The point is she doesn't care to. Don't waste your time on women who give you the "too busy" excuse.

Do you think she ignored all the other texts and phone calls she received?

Nope, just yours and other unimportant people.

A public service message from Leif Johnson
When a woman says the word busy you should change her first name in your contact list to "Busy B". Or better yet, just forget her because she's a waste of time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women excel at overscheduling their lives with meaningless activities.

I've been on dates with women and listened to all the shiit they mention going on in their lives. There have been times I've wondered how they could ever develop a relationship with any man based on everything going on in their lives.