Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman tells you she is "too busy"

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read a couple of threads where women said they were "too busy" to text back.

Too Busy? The "too busy" excuse is the worst excuse in the world. Nobody is too busy every single minute of the day not to get back in touch.

Too busy means she is too busy for you. She isn't interested to talk with you. She is not "too busy" for guys she really wants to talk to.

She wouldn't give you a "too busy" excuse. She would text or call taking a few minutes out of her day just for you.

People text when they are busy. That's the whole the point of texting. It takes only a few seconds to return a text. She can also take two minutes out of her day to call you back. The point is she doesn't care to. Don't waste your time on women who give you the "too busy" excuse.

Do you think she ignored all the other texts and phone calls she received?

Nope, just yours and other unimportant people.

A public service message from Leif Johnson

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this recently with some really stupid girl. She told me she's really busy this weekend, will be busy all week, and will also be busy next weekend. I was going to reply to her something like "It's ok I'm busy for you for the next 50 years, will text you when your skin is wrinkled like Peter Stringfellow's ballsac". This is a girl I kissed on the first date.

Why do girls say they're busy? They are probably scared you confront them if they tell you they are not interested or already got off that week by getting fvcked by another guy. I am busy is exactly the same thing as saying they are ill with ebola/AIDS/someone in family is not well. Be prepared to see past it, nearly all flakes are complete BS. They have been given these excuses to guys since they were 13 and many haven't matured past it.

Abundance is crucial. RSD Jeffy has a video where he says he replies to threads in the RSD forums when a guy asks what to do about some special girl in two ways: 1) You're a phaggot 2) Get some more girls. The more you have the less you care if some retard tells you she's "busy".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like when a girl tells you all the qualities she wants in a guy you have to add "a goodlooking..." in front of it.

Anytime a girl tells you she is X, you have to add to it "for you".

So when a girl tells you that she wants a sensitive guy you read it as a goodlooking sensitive guy.

When she tells you that she is busy, you read it as she is busy for you.

Simple as that.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the "busy" stuff is usually a lie, but it's also usually a polite lie. It's the nicer way of saying, "Sorry I don't particularly like you or want to talk with you." Be able to recognize it for what it is, and try not to take it personally.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women will always do what benefits their ego. Lying is one of them.

This is the main reason women love the "grey area" in relationships and why they often keep things mysterious and open ended. It would make more sense to just say: "I'm not interested" right? WRONG.

And of course.. they use the excuse of not wanting to "hurt your feelings" as if they really care. They don't. They say "I'm busy" because it leaves the door open to get more attention without coming clean about where they really stand.

If you're waiting for a woman to be honest with you in a romantic relationship, be prepared to wait a long time.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Women will always do what benefits their ego. Lying is one of them.

This is the main reason women love the "grey area" in relationships and why they often keep things mysterious and open ended. It would make more sense to just say: "I'm not interested" right? WRONG.

And of course.. they use the excuse of not wanting to "hurt your feelings" as if they really care. They don't. They say "I'm busy" because it leaves the door open to get more attention without coming clean about where they really stand.

If you're waiting for a woman to be honest with you in a romantic relationship, be prepared to wait a long time.
Plus it keeps them from feeling that horrible, horrible feeling ...of being held accountable.

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Too busy" means "not interested" the majority of time like most you say.. But there are random times when one can be too busy to reply to a text. At my job there are days , not everyday or even every week, but some days I have to pizz at 9:15am and don't get to a bathroom till 11:45am. My cell phone goes off so much that the folks above I-80 can see smoke coming from the fvcker and I have zero seconds to answer even 1 text with a "k". Other days i get to fvck around on sosuave at work.. On the days of insanity I do normally get every text answered by bedtime but not allways calls and voicemail. So don't panic if a HB doesn't answer right away, but also don't give her more time than she reasonably deserve s before firing the NEXT button on the joystick either..

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They tell you they're busy to keep on the back burner. Just in case, one day, all of their beef sticks are busy and she may want to have a free drink or a free dinner. THEN she'll hit you up. Biznitch now gets the best of both worlds, and Mr. Chumpy McChumchum is extatic he got a date. Then wonders what happened when she disappears for 3 months. What happened? You got played, son!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why did I make a one strike rule? Weed out uninterested women!

This is obvious, but very true.

Women wouldn't dare say this to Channing Tatum. If you get this excuse, your princess is in another castle. If she's a new girl, especially from online, delete her from every platform. I enforce the one strike rule.

After a woman tells you this bulls**t, she might hit you up months later to get something from you i.e. attention or you as a beta orbiter. Always refuse.

Women like to reject men in the least confrontational way possible. That way, she gets more attention!

Just wish these women die of ebola and move on.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
This is obvious, but very true.

Women wouldn't dare say this to Channing Tatum. If you get this excuse, your princess is in another castle. If she's a new girl, especially from online, delete her from every platform. I enforce the one strike rule.

After a woman tells you this bulls**t, she might hit you up months later to get something from you i.e. attention or you as a beta orbiter. Always refuse.

Women like to reject men in the least confrontational way possible. That way, she gets more attention!

Just wish these women die of ebola and move on.
It needs to be said many times for it to sink in. One guy I told this to, still wants to hit the girl up over the weekend after she gave this same excuse. Not only that, she ignored him for 10 days and basically said she isn't interested. Yet he claims he has other girls he is dating. If you get blown off and ignored, save yourself the hassle of being a fool later.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, this woman wouldn't be too busy for James Dean.

It's just a cop out excuse to avoid confrontation or ensuing awkwardness. More than anything she's probably just hoping you'll take a hint and walk away.

Either way the ball is in her court so if she reschedules then great. And if she doesn't, you know where she stands. Next her.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
While there is some truth here, I think this is more of a human nature thing than anything else. We are all hesitant to bluntly close the door on someone. If a girl keeps contacting your typical guy (AFC), and the guy isn't interested, you can bet that guy will almost certainly give her the "busy" routine to avoid offending her. He's not necessarily doing this for more attention.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH I wouldn't really try to worry about any reasons behind her excuses.

If she says she is too busy, then she is too busy. Whether she´s lying or not, you cannot know and there´s no point speculating.

Best to just keep gaming IMHO and until you are 100% sure she's fvcking with your time.

I recently told a girl I was really busy, because in reality I was really sick with a flu, but I don't want to admit that I am sick, as it's a sign of weakness.

Anyway, she was incredibly insulted and showed it in her responses, which really repelled me somewhat. Now I am taking some distance from her as I want to avoid drama anyway.

So if she tells you she's busy, don't get all dramatic about it. Just say: "ok" and text her or call her another day.

Whether she says she is busy for a week or 2 weeks, doesn't matter. If you want to hang out with her, let her know you do, regardless of what she said. If she's busy again after the second time you asked - then let her contact you next time.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
Too busy. LOL. Right then and there you drop them and become too busy yourself to waste anymore time on them.

Another excuse is "I'll let you know". If you ask a chick out and she tells you: "I'll let you know." She just did. Let you "NO". Key word: NO.

Though some chicks will say Sure! Yea! etc. and even seem enthusiastic about your request but it's just a false positive to get out of the situation at times and avoid you later or have a different tune when you aren't in front of them.

Actions speak louder than words.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the responses here are just masterful. Everyone’s advice and insight is solid here. I am going to only try to add in experience.

I was talking up this HB6.5 I met at my volly corps. Had her eating out of my hand (6.5 what do you expect). She would literally drop everything to talk to me, FB message me and text back within seconds. I asked her out with 2hrs notice and she again dropped everything and got a sitter for her kids (yeah yeah I know, I was bored.) Ill tell you too, this girl is one of the busiest people I have ever met. She was going on 4 hrs sleep for three straight days, juggling work, MOVING!, and her children and all their appts.

Then, on the alternate side of things… Met an HB8 in the most solid cold approach ever landed. Through her # at me and texted first. Got “Sick” but always reached out when I went ghost. Finally got to ask her out almost a month later. Agreed willingly. Flaked the day before because it was “too cold out”. HAHAHA. I waited a week and texted her” Hey HB8, Spring is right around the corner, Ill reintroduce myself in April” Needless to say I have not heard back. So funny actually. Seriously, she is pretty hot, but I literally do not care. Funny story.

Moral, if they are interested they will stop the world on its axis. If they are not they try and save face with excuses. Sometimes there is a grey area while they wait to try and figure you out and play their options. Best to just stay ghost with those but commit a date if they reach out.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Point being, don't give women that much time and attention to tell you that. She should be waiting on YOU, not YOU waiting on HER.

Too many guys wait on her word until she decides if she wants to go out.

It shouldn't be IF

If it's an IF, she hasn't decided (or she has already looking for an excuse) and that shows you her true intentions.

Always be busy yourself living your life. Don't wait on a woman telling you when she has the time. Your time should be valuable and she should be happy to have a little time out of your busy day.

That is the Alpha way of life.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Just read a couple of threads where women said they were "too busy" to text back.

Too Busy? The "too busy" excuse is the worst excuse in the world. Nobody is too busy every single minute of the day not to get back in touch.

Too busy means she is too busy for you. She isn't interested to talk with you. She is not "too busy" for guys she really wants to talk to.

She wouldn't give you a "too busy" excuse. She would text or call taking a few minutes out of her day just for you.

People text when they are busy. That's the whole the point of texting. It takes only a few seconds to return a text. She can also take two minutes out of her day to call you back. The point is she doesn't care to. Don't waste your time on women who give you the "too busy" excuse.

Do you think she ignored all the other texts and phone calls she received?
I don't know bro, not sure its that cut and dry. Sometimes I don't feel like texting for days. Unless you are in a full blown relationship, you can wait to text back.

If a Hollywood superstar texted me today, I would probably give it a day or two to respond. Maybe even a week.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
I don't know bro, not sure its that cut and dry. Sometimes I don't feel like texting for days. Unless you are in a full blown relationship, you can wait to text back.

If a Hollywood superstar texted me today, I would probably give it a day or two to respond. Maybe even a week.
Girls texting guys back saying "I'm too busy to text you back" is a crap excuse. Sounds very cut and dry to me. Any dude waiting a week for a girl to get back to them for a date answer is a fool. She doesn't want to hang out.

If you're favorite Hollywood Superstar texted you "Wanna fvck tonight?" You'd wait a week to get back to her on that?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Leif_Johnson said:
Girls texting guys back saying "I'm too busy to text you back" is a crap excuse. Sounds very cut and dry to me. Any dude waiting a week for a girl to get back to them for a date answer is a fool. She doesn't want to hang out.

If you're favorite Hollywood Superstar texted you "Wanna fvck tonight?" You'd wait a week to get back to her on that?
Leif, I can't believe that some people are debating this issue!

If Katy Perry, Kate Upton, Sofia Vergara, Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, K. Michelle, Iggy Azalea, hell I could go on and on! If any of them texted me in that regard, I'm gonna capitalize right then and there!

Maybe some people think they need to wait a week to look aloof, and wonder why she's seeing someone else a day later. I wouldn't be too busy to go bang a Sports Illustrated model unless it was a family emergency, at which point I'd make a counteroffer.

I guarantee you she wouldn't be too busy for a NBA player!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of quite cynical responses, but it is par for the course.

Firstly I agree with the guys that say, 'She wouldn't be too busy for XYZ Hollywood actor'. However this is an unhelpful metaphor for growing a guy's confidence.

Just because some pop-t@rt with a vacuum-packed personality will spread her legs for any old Hollywood A-lister, doesn't mean to say that you can't find another chick who has absolutely no idea who any of these guys are. Some are just interested in living their own lives and don't involve themselves in blue-pill popular culture.

To summarise:

1) Yes. Sometimes some women are busy. Genuinely busy. That's because they have lives outside of the narrow sphere of secx and relationships.

2) Yes. If a woman is busy, that means she is too busy for you (at that point in time). They are essentially telling you the truth. A man simply removes the emotion from the situation and takes the rejection for exactly what it is.

If a woman is too busy to see someone, that's exactly what it is, for whatever reason. You're supposed to be a suitor, not a f*cking minder. Who gives a f*ck.

If a guy is getting all angsty about a girl that he dated twice, or even has been seeing for 6 months, being too busy to see him either temporarily or permanently, it's a cardinal sign that he has become to attached to said woman far too quickly - a MASSIVE red flag for a woman.

Women don't necessarily want Channing Tatum. Most simply want a guy with a life of his own and some evidence of substance to his mental and emotional fibre - LIKE Channing Tatum does.

That is all. Get over it.