Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman says......

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to Howard Stern at work the other day and someone sent him an email from a site (i forget) of what a woman really means when she describes herself....here's a few, i forgot the majority of them cus my boss was talking to me about random obscure s***.

When a woman says she's Adventurous is means she likes to f*** lots of guys

When a woman says she's Athletic it means she has no boobs

When a woman says she's Fun it means shes annoying

When a woman says she's Voluptuous.....I think you know this one

I was wondering if anyone could add to this list

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
thats so untrue. why do men think that just because a woman is smart and has a good personality that she cant be good-looking as well? Well i guess it just goes for the same as men. Either they're good-looking a-holes that are shallow and conceited or fat and ugly nice guys. How does that make you feel?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
thats so untrue. why do men think that just because a woman is smart and has a good personality that she cant be good-looking as well? Well i guess it just goes for the same as men. Either they're good-looking a-holes that are shallow and conceited or fat and ugly nice guys. How does that make you feel?
Actually, I think that what was being used in this thread is commonly known as sarcasm and satire. If either of these offends you, then so be it. I know several good-looking females who are rather intelligent. Oh, and your 'insults' are empty - this is the internet... if you don't like something, there's a little red X at the top right of your screen... :rolleyes:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does a women mean when she says this?:p

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just go and look at a couple of profiles with pictures at any dating website and you will see that usually fat or ugly women will put "good personality" as their first quality because they don't have much to offer - they let guys know that if they pick them, it would be easy dating them.

HB often describe what they do and what they want, and not their personality because they already know they are in demand and looks are more important and the picture speaks for itself.

Alot of AFC guys will put strong personality characters as well such as "loyal guy who will treat you good" as oppose to an Alpha man who says little about himself but rather more about what he does and want and let his picture do the talking.

and I am sorry that this thread is not politically correct, after all beauty is on the inside ( but that is usually what ugly people say no? hahaha)

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on every post of yours that I've seen this site seems to upset you. So why are you here?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
It doenst upset me. When you say it "upsets" me, to me that means i'm weak and frail, etc. I just think guys have the wrong idea about women and i find that to be so true, even these so-called DJs. I'm just here to offer the different perspective, to get another idea into these boy's minds.

BTW, how am i supposed to know its a joke or that its satrical or sarcastic? whatever happened to "haha" or "jk" when its supposed to be a joke or be funny?

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman says she is confident she is not

When a woman says she is outgoing, you're in for a loner.

When a woman says she is curvy, she is fat.

When a woman says she is earthbound, she is boring.

When a woman says she like honest, intelligent, fun men, she's been burned recently.

When a woman says she is kinky in bed, call her for some adventure.

When a woman does not say she is intelligent, outgoing, fun etc... I call... Provided the picture is good.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by captn caveman
When a woman does not say she is intelligent, outgoing, fun etc... I call... Provided the picture is good.
That's actually NOT a bad idea. The ones who HAVE it don't have to sit there and tell everyone they have it.