Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman breaks up with you....

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most bullshvt reason I was told was when an ex told me she wasn't sure whether she wants to remain in the same city that we were staying, all the while she started dating a guy in the same city at the same time, lmao. She is still with him btw. I know the guy, and he is one of the most blue-pilled beta guys I've ever known. He's thin, weak, fairly short, has no game, and doesn't even have that much money.

It's worth mentioning that before the break up we had a fight after which I bashed her and didn't talk too her for more than a week or so. I think this has been a recurring theme in my break ups. Usually, the chick misbehaves in some way, then I end up pushing her so far away that she doesn't come back.

Back in time, I used to disagree with their reason and try to persuad them why breaking up with me is a bad idea, lol. Obviously it never worked. Some of them came back after awhile, when they realised they've lost me. Nowadays, I just say "OK, bye!", and install OLD apps right away.
You bashed her? What the f*ck dude?!

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You bashed her? What the f*ck dude?!
Not in the physical sense. Usually telling them they're wrong or they misbehaved but in a very serious way, and they need to get the f away from me till I cool down.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

The core/fundamental/most truthful reason actually is ALWAYS a LOSS OF RESPECT/ATTRACTION (actually "attraction" comes after "respect") from her.

Remember: Women don't breakup with men they are ATTRACTED to.

Or When women want to breakup with you, it means they are NO LONGER ATTRACTED to you.

It's just as simple as that.
I've noticed also when a woman wants to be rid of a guy she will look for reasons to be upset with him. Like a coiled up snake waiting in the grass.

I knew a chick that was dating a guy out of her friendzone. She apparently did it just for the attention . No sex in 9 months for the guy.

Her ex came back around and she finds a reason to dump the nice guy to get with her ex who once again mistreats her and uses her.

Her reason for dumping the nice guy is that "he mistreated me one time".

The jokes write themselves...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a chick that was dating a guy out of her friendzone. She apparently did it just for the attention . No sex in 9 months for the guy.

Her ex came back around and she finds a reason to dump the nice guy to get with her ex who once again mistreats her and uses her.

Her reason for dumping the nice guy is that "he mistreated me one time".
This happens a lot , i know about 7/8 individual cases just within my own circles

Each time the bloke it's happened too has been way too "in love with her" to realise wtf is going on

Women usually get very emotionally attached to EX's especially if he wasn't a nice guy and it didn't really end the way she wanted it too

The always want to go back and mark their territory , i screen hard on EX's

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other end of the spectrum but

I've just wrapped it up with the girl i was dating at the tail end of last year , she got caught being a sugarbaby a few weeks ago and despite some massive protests that it "was just a job" i told her i wanted nothing more to do with her

It has taken two weeks of drama to exchange the last bits and pieces we had left at each others places

Today i dropped the last of her stuff off , she must have tried every line in the book

" we had some great times"

" can we hug this out "

" i never mean't to hurt you"

" i was desperate for money"

" i wasn't happy in our relationship"

" i never betrayed you"

I kid you not everyone of these lines was said within the space of about 15 mins , the girl was throwing everything she had at me

I point blank told her none of her sh1t will wash with me

In the end she refused to return a jacket of mine , so i just said ok we are done keep the jacket and walked off

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other end of the spectrum but

I've just wrapped it up with the girl i was dating at the tail end of last year , she got caught being a sugarbaby a few weeks ago and despite some massive protests that it "was just a job" i told her i wanted nothing more to do with her

It has taken two weeks of drama to exchange the last bits and pieces we had left at each others places

Today i dropped the last of her stuff off , she must have tried every line in the book

" we had some great times"

" can we hug this out "

" i never mean't to hurt you"

" i was desperate for money"

" i wasn't happy in our relationship"

" i never betrayed you"

I kid you not everyone of these lines was said within the space of about 15 mins , the girl was throwing everything she had at me

I point blank told her none of her sh1t will wash with me

In the end she refused to return a jacket of mine , so i just said ok we are done keep the jacket and walked off
The jacket is collateral damage, your bill for not vetting the right woman.
You hit the right spot. An important one at that.

Most women already checked out a long time ago the moment they officially & verbally announce the golden statue of Dumped Award that you're the receiver (see below photo for illustration purpose):

This is something that few men, especially young ones, are able to fully comprehend. They think the idea of breakup came to women overnight, hence after the breakup announcement, they all make the classic mistake of over-showering her with gifts, love, compassion, and everything else in their power to try and convince the woman to stay, without realizing they are actually rewarding her bad behavior, and the obvious result, as we all know, is never nice for the poor guys.

Most women do not dump you overnight (there's no such thing as a "sudden breakup"), but they planted and nurtured the idea a long time ago (from my experience it could range from a few weeks to even months, depending on each relationship), and when the "time is right" (mostly when they have already found a new man), they announce it to you.

Again, it takes a tremendous amount of experience and the will to learn from past mistakes and accept reality as it is, to actually know and accept this trait in women. Nobody could teach you something like this in the world's most prestigious schools.
Will Smith is the ultimate study case, people just refuse to realize this. Jada pinkett Smith, without Will would STILL be a B star at worst. She's pretty enough to lure in some C rappers and actors or some big shot blue collar men. She was made for the streets, and if it wasn't Will she would be cucking another, less famous man. But this was their destination all along. Jada would always cuck a man, Will would always be a " cuckee".

I love the reference that the award is a sucker award. In my language they say ," he laughs like a farmer with a toothache ". Its an embarrassing picture.

Another thing; I do wonder what society would look like of they actually teach kids " relationship lessons". I wonder if that would make any difference.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you are a controlling ******* with anger issues."

Poppasmurphy

Reaction score
How about the , “ I just cannot trust you anymore”? Whenever I left the left she thought I was going to meet up with a bitty. Some crazy OCD- glad I dodged

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman decides to end the relationship with you, whats the most common excuse you've heard? Did you agree with it?
She'll give the excuse she's most comfortable with. And that will probably not be the truth.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never put yourself in a position where a woman can dump you. My personal view is that if she isn't getting fatter, she hasn't been too crazy recently and she still wants to come over then I'm always open for business.

chick: "I don't think we should see each other any longer."

G: "crickets"

There is no "break up." The deal is always available.

Most of the time I won't save a number/contact upon receiving it because I know there's a chance that she might not make the final cut.

sometimes we try to give considerations to these females, and look at what they do with it..

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when you receive a break-up notice, the best response should aways be DEAD SILENCE and GHOSTING from your side.
You mean being a pu$$y and have no balls; be a total coward and don't tell them the truth face to face?
Right.
Ghosting ppl doesn't solve anything. On the other side you should of course not argue with a chick of "why". Just tell the blunt truth and leave. As some of the guys says it the real reason doesn't really matter, but for duck sake - don't be a coward.
This culture of ghosting is also becoming an larger issue as it is spreading into business and business deals which is why I am against it.

"It's not you, It's me."

But in all seriousness, one thing that most men lack to acknowledge or seem oblivious to is the fact when she decides to break it off it is just a formality. She made the decision way before that but most men fail to see those signals.
True indeed. They can plan this months ahead, even years.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the days I experienced this myself, the break up just came out of nowhere & I'm trying to figure out why the sudden change of feelings in her?

Well nothing was sudden in actual fact, these girls checkout emotionaly months before the break up.

They will often drop clues weeks/months before the break up.

"Oh I saw my ex walking past the other day"

"This guy at work asked me for my number & I obviously said no"

When you hear chit like that, she is letting you know another dog is in the yard.

More recently I tend to do the dumping, for whatever reason If I am not enjoying the girls company or if I can't see something long term with her due to maybe irrational behaviour, I will dump an walk away myself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When a woman decides to end the relationship with you, whats the most common excuse you've heard? Did you agree with it?

I've heard the "you're a great person but we're on a different page" a few times.

I never agreed with them either. It was more like, you're not providing enough validation/attention, I want some new cahk, see you later.

In only one case did I believe a girl that told me we were on different pages. She always thought I was too good for her. I never felt that way but I understood why she felt that way.
Typically it's that she wants something in the relationship that I won't give her and it's something that we have discussed more than once and that she has given time to see if it will change.

More time together, more spending nights with her, progressing the relationship further, etc

When it happens I don't necessarily agree with but I usually can see her side at least.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The one last March...

Ms_Breakupmax: "You're a fantastic person, but this is not working for me."

Mike: "Oh"

Ms_Breakupmax: "Do you want to know why?"

Mike: "Not really. Thanks for everything. Bye."
Why would you refuse free info that might help with the next woman, or at least give you glimmers of insight?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Why would you refuse free info that might help with the next woman, or at least give you glimmers of insight?
Agreed. My buddy told me the same thing. He said I should have gotten that valuable feedback.

I was shocked/surprised and kind of crushed. I froze up and cut the conversation short without thinking.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Agreed. My buddy told me the same thing. He said I should have gotten that valuable feedback.

I was shocked/surprised and kind of crushed. I froze up and cut the conversation short without thinking.
I get it, it's easier to think of these things when you aren't involved in the situation and/or have the ability to look back in hindsight.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive gotten “light-switched”
A few times by women

Unfortunately you don’t always see it coming

in my case with my wife the pandemic played a large role in it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
More time together, more spending nights with her, progressing the relationship further, etc
They all want to spend the night, but I mainly do not allow it. I used to all the time. I sleep longer and more soundly when alone in my lovely, luxurious bed. I am, of course, talking about "plates". If I had a woman in my life I saw with long-term potential, I would wholeheartedly have her for sleepovers.

I made a mistake with one of my hottest plates, and frankly, we started having LESS sex and less raucous sex when it became a regular thing. I eventually cut her loose because sex was boring with her after she thought she had secured GF status (via sleepovers and breakfasts together), there were other issues as well, but that was the crux.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
• I wouldn’t tell her where I live
She broke up with me

• I wouldn’t give her a commitment bf gf title
She broke up with me

• Her bf she lived with (she was in open relationship) told her she was spending too much time with me and he was getting the short end of the stick and to end it so she
“Broke up with me”

• three different Korean girls that were truly higher sexual market value than me at the time
They broke up with me

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean being a pu$$y and have no balls; be a total coward and don't tell them the truth face to face?
Choosing not to engage in meaningless conversations does not always equal "being a pvssy".

And could you please elaborate how does telling a girl anything after they've decided to ghost you serve any purposes at all?