Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman breaks up with you....

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when you receive a break-up notice, the best response should aways be DEAD SILENCE and GHOSTING from your side.

Or, if you are more vocal, you could deploy the classic Agree-and-Amplify tactic such as "I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE ARE TOO UNCOMPATIBLE, AND IT'S GREAT NOW YOU'VE SAID IT."

And right from that moment on, you do nothing but sitting back and relaxing yourself, call the other plates to setup fvck sessions, while this one is left with her hamster spinning like crazy. She might or might not reach out again, doesn't fvcking matter anymore.
This sounds good. I've always replied with the "we aren't compatible, I enjoyed the time we spent together" spiel with a simple "thank you!" In the future I'll opt not to respond or agree with their assessment.

Have you ever received a reaction from either tactic?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most bullshvt reason I was told was when an ex told me she wasn't sure whether she wants to remain in the same city that we were staying, all the while she started dating a guy in the same city at the same time, lmao. She is still with him btw. I know the guy, and he is one of the most blue-pilled beta guys I've ever known. He's thin, weak, fairly short, has no game, and doesn't even have that much money.

It's worth mentioning that before the break up we had a fight after which I bashed her and didn't talk too her for more than a week or so. I think this has been a recurring theme in my break ups. Usually, the chick misbehaves in some way, then I end up pushing her so far away that she doesn't come back.

Back in time, I used to disagree with their reason and try to persuad them why breaking up with me is a bad idea, lol. Obviously it never worked. Some of them came back after awhile, when they realised they've lost me. Nowadays, I just say "OK, bye!", and install OLD apps right away.
You bashed her? What the f*ck dude?!

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

The core/fundamental/most truthful reason actually is ALWAYS a LOSS OF RESPECT/ATTRACTION (actually "attraction" comes after "respect") from her.

Remember: Women don't breakup with men they are ATTRACTED to.

Or When women want to breakup with you, it means they are NO LONGER ATTRACTED to you.

It's just as simple as that.
I've noticed also when a woman wants to be rid of a guy she will look for reasons to be upset with him. Like a coiled up snake waiting in the grass.

I knew a chick that was dating a guy out of her friendzone. She apparently did it just for the attention . No sex in 9 months for the guy.

Her ex came back around and she finds a reason to dump the nice guy to get with her ex who once again mistreats her and uses her.

Her reason for dumping the nice guy is that "he mistreated me one time".

The jokes write themselves...

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just say a ton of different criticisms, throwing sh1t at the wall to see what sticks. They are angry at themselves for leaving, in a sense. The real reason is generally something too embarrassing for them to ever verbalize though. A stagnant or hyper stressful career was pretty clearly a factor in at least three of them, and two mentioned money. There was *always* another guy or two in the picture, 100% of time. Only one ex settled down eventually and we'll see how that goes.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a chick that was dating a guy out of her friendzone. She apparently did it just for the attention . No sex in 9 months for the guy.

Her ex came back around and she finds a reason to dump the nice guy to get with her ex who once again mistreats her and uses her.

Her reason for dumping the nice guy is that "he mistreated me one time".
This happens a lot , i know about 7/8 individual cases just within my own circles

Each time the bloke it's happened too has been way too "in love with her" to realise wtf is going on

Women usually get very emotionally attached to EX's especially if he wasn't a nice guy and it didn't really end the way she wanted it too

The always want to go back and mark their territory , i screen hard on EX's

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other end of the spectrum but

I've just wrapped it up with the girl i was dating at the tail end of last year , she got caught being a sugarbaby a few weeks ago and despite some massive protests that it "was just a job" i told her i wanted nothing more to do with her

It has taken two weeks of drama to exchange the last bits and pieces we had left at each others places

Today i dropped the last of her stuff off , she must have tried every line in the book

" we had some great times"

" can we hug this out "

" i never mean't to hurt you"

" i was desperate for money"

" i wasn't happy in our relationship"

" i never betrayed you"

I kid you not everyone of these lines was said within the space of about 15 mins , the girl was throwing everything she had at me

I point blank told her none of her sh1t will wash with me

In the end she refused to return a jacket of mine , so i just said ok we are done keep the jacket and walked off

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other end of the spectrum but

I've just wrapped it up with the girl i was dating at the tail end of last year , she got caught being a sugarbaby a few weeks ago and despite some massive protests that it "was just a job" i told her i wanted nothing more to do with her

It has taken two weeks of drama to exchange the last bits and pieces we had left at each others places

Today i dropped the last of her stuff off , she must have tried every line in the book

" we had some great times"

" can we hug this out "

" i never mean't to hurt you"

" i was desperate for money"

" i wasn't happy in our relationship"

" i never betrayed you"

I kid you not everyone of these lines was said within the space of about 15 mins , the girl was throwing everything she had at me

I point blank told her none of her sh1t will wash with me

In the end she refused to return a jacket of mine , so i just said ok we are done keep the jacket and walked off
The jacket is collateral damage, your bill for not vetting the right woman.
You hit the right spot. An important one at that.

Most women already checked out a long time ago the moment they officially & verbally announce the golden statue of Dumped Award that you're the receiver (see below photo for illustration purpose):

This is something that few men, especially young ones, are able to fully comprehend. They think the idea of breakup came to women overnight, hence after the breakup announcement, they all make the classic mistake of over-showering her with gifts, love, compassion, and everything else in their power to try and convince the woman to stay, without realizing they are actually rewarding her bad behavior, and the obvious result, as we all know, is never nice for the poor guys.

Most women do not dump you overnight (there's no such thing as a "sudden breakup"), but they planted and nurtured the idea a long time ago (from my experience it could range from a few weeks to even months, depending on each relationship), and when the "time is right" (mostly when they have already found a new man), they announce it to you.

Again, it takes a tremendous amount of experience and the will to learn from past mistakes and accept reality as it is, to actually know and accept this trait in women. Nobody could teach you something like this in the world's most prestigious schools.
Will Smith is the ultimate study case, people just refuse to realize this. Jada pinkett Smith, without Will would STILL be a B star at worst. She's pretty enough to lure in some C rappers and actors or some big shot blue collar men. She was made for the streets, and if it wasn't Will she would be cucking another, less famous man. But this was their destination all along. Jada would always cuck a man, Will would always be a " cuckee".

I love the reference that the award is a sucker award. In my language they say ," he laughs like a farmer with a toothache ". Its an embarrassing picture.

Another thing; I do wonder what society would look like of they actually teach kids " relationship lessons". I wonder if that would make any difference.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you are a controlling ******* with anger issues."