Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman breaks up with you....

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman decides to end the relationship with you, whats the most common excuse you've heard? Did you agree with it?

I've heard the "you're a great person but we're on a different page" a few times.

I never agreed with them either. It was more like, you're not providing enough validation/attention, I want some new cahk, see you later.

In only one case did I believe a girl that told me we were on different pages. She always thought I was too good for her. I never felt that way but I understood why she felt that way.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when you receive a break-up notice, the best response should aways be DEAD SILENCE and GHOSTING from your side.

Or, if you are more vocal, you could deploy the classic Agree-and-Amplify tactic such as "I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE ARE TOO UNCOMPATIBLE, AND IT'S GREAT NOW YOU'VE SAID IT."

And right from that moment on, you do nothing but sitting back and relaxing yourself, call the other plates to setup fvck sessions, while this one is left with her hamster spinning like crazy. She might or might not reach out again, doesn't fvcking matter anymore.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That bold text underlines her real reason..
In only one case did I believe a girl that told me we were on different pages. She always thought I was too good for her. I never felt that way but I understood why she felt that way.
They don't want the guys that are good for them. They want the guys that is sort of toxic and creates drama which is the life blood for women+ doesn't put them on pedestal. They want to feel that "kick" that gives them the high or "click" if you will.
If you are to nice they leave you with excuses like that.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most bullshvt reason I was told was when an ex told me she wasn't sure whether she wants to remain in the same city that we were staying, all the while she started dating a guy in the same city at the same time, lmao. She is still with him btw. I know the guy, and he is one of the most blue-pilled beta guys I've ever known. He's thin, weak, fairly short, has no game, and doesn't even have that much money.

It's worth mentioning that before the break up we had a fight after which I bashed her and didn't talk too her for more than a week or so. I think this has been a recurring theme in my break ups. Usually, the chick misbehaves in some way, then I end up pushing her so far away that she doesn't come back.

Back in time, I used to disagree with their reason and try to persuad them why breaking up with me is a bad idea, lol. Obviously it never worked. Some of them came back after awhile, when they realised they've lost me. Nowadays, I just say "OK, bye!", and install OLD apps right away.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife ended up things with me after 18 years together - "We're two different people" and
sometime later qualified that with "You don't like women and you don't like sex".

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The reason doesn't really matter and it's almost never the truth. Usually it's some combination of her having lost respect for you and finding someone else she is more interested in.

But that's nearly impossible to really flesh out. It's not like she is going to say "Remember the time you did x? That caused me to lose respect for you and then you did y and z and my respect level dropped even more. That's when I decided in my mind I was going to break up with you, but not until I found a suitable replacement, so in the last month when I've been acting weird and flaking on you, I have been going on dates with Carlos and we ended up fvcking this past weekend and he was pretty good so now I feel comfortable breaking things off with you."

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason doesn't really matter and it's almost never the truth. Usually it's some combination of her having lost respect for you and finding someone else she is more interested in.

But that's nearly impossible to really flesh out. It's not like she is going to say "Remember the time you did x? That caused me to lose respect for you and then you did y and z and my respect level dropped even more. That's when I decided in my mind I was going to break up with you, but not until I found a suitable replacement, so in the last month when I've been acting weird and flaking on you, I have been going on dates with Carlos and we ended up fvcking this past weekend and he was pretty good so now I feel comfortable breaking things off with you."
Dating nowadays is like having a job in a extremely competitive workplace. When you did x y z the repercussions will follow short after you did it. There might be laughs , giggles and even sex , the decision is already made Nd you wont get away it. When a new employee is found ,you will finally face the consequences for doing x y z.

It's hard to explain but it takes certain experience (fair share of drama and heart breaks) to be able to tell when you gotta detach yourself from a woman. Imo you as the man ALWAYS lingered around too long when a woman tells you something like that. Before she tells you her break up story ,99% change she tried to get rid of you passive aggressively.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I suddenly felt bad about something you did a year and a half ago"

Yeah, sounds legit :rofl:
No she already checked out a year ago. If you provide her with resources , and the situation with another guy is uncertain she might stay. But when she breaks it to you she prepared her presentation months ago.

When she lost respect , most men will unconsciously feel her pull back try to pull even harder and become even nicer. More " I love you 's" more gifts and trips just to "make sure he did everything right" and he can go back to playing stupid and oblivious. When you refuse to walk away and integrate her why she breaks up she might actually indeed go back a year in time and tell you when and how it all started . And that means you are in WAY to deep.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's not you, It's me."

But in all seriousness, one thing that most men lack to acknowledge or seem oblivious to is the fact when she decides to break it off it is just a formality. She made the decision way before that but most men fail to see those signals.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dating nowadays is like having a job in a extremely competitive workplace. When you did x y z the repercussions will follow short after you did it. There might be laughs , giggles and even sex , the decision is already made Nd you wont get away it. When a new employee is found ,you will finally face the consequences for doing x y z.

It's hard to explain but it takes certain experience (fair share of drama and heart breaks) to be able to tell when you gotta detach yourself from a woman. Imo you as the man ALWAYS lingered around too long when a woman tells you something like that. Before she tells you her break up story ,99% change she tried to get rid of you passive aggressively.
Yup...usually they will do things that are to try and force you to break up with them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But that's nearly impossible to really flesh out.
This is true whether a woman ends the interaction after a multiple year relationship or one date. A man never gets accurate and truthful feedback.

Women break up with men far more often than men break up with women.

Darlington4500

Reaction score
There's one friend of mine, john. His girlfriend had to initiate a breakup with a reason that john deserved someone better than her..it sounds cool but not natural...at times, women can do/say such to test your level of desperation or cool guy counts..

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she already checked out a year ago. If you provide her with resources , and the situation with another guy is uncertain she might stay. But when she breaks it to you she prepared her presentation months ago.
You hit the right spot. An important one at that.

Most women already checked out a long time ago the moment they officially & verbally announce the golden statue of Dumped Award that you're the receiver (see below photo for illustration purpose):

This is something that few men, especially young ones, are able to fully comprehend. They think the idea of breakup came to women overnight, hence after the breakup announcement, they all make the classic mistake of over-showering her with gifts, love, compassion, and everything else in their power to try and convince the woman to stay, without realizing they are actually rewarding her bad behavior, and the obvious result, as we all know, is never nice for the poor guys.

Most women do not dump you overnight (there's no such thing as a "sudden breakup"), but they planted and nurtured the idea a long time ago (from my experience it could range from a few weeks to even months, depending on each relationship), and when the "time is right" (mostly when they have already found a new man), they announce it to you.

Again, it takes a tremendous amount of experience and the will to learn from past mistakes and accept reality as it is, to actually know and accept this trait in women. Nobody could teach you something like this in the world's most prestigious schools.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

The core/fundamental/most truthful reason actually is ALWAYS a LOSS OF RESPECT/ATTRACTION (actually "attraction" comes after "respect") from her.

Remember: Women don't breakup with men they are ATTRACTED to.

Or When women want to breakup with you, it means they are NO LONGER ATTRACTED to you.

It's just as simple as that.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one friend of mine, john. His girlfriend had to initiate a breakup with a reason that john deserved someone better than her..it sounds cool but not natural...at times, women can do/say such to test your level of desperation or cool guy counts..
The reason for these "reasons" are simple: Women don't want to play the role of "villain" breaking up with you, so they often come up with some noble sounded (but actually full of sh!t) reasons to get the fvck away from you because there's ONLY ONE REASON: They are no longer attracted to you.

Is it the women's fault for being BS about why they want to dump you? NO.

But it is 100% your fault for not being able to comprehend it.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s interesting,I’ve been sitting here for half an hour,and for the life of me I swear I can’t remember why the girls I’ve been with broke up with me.

A few years ago, I would have recalled with crystal clear clarity the reasons girls gave for breaking up with me.Maybe it’s because I’ve done more of the breaking up than being broken up with.

When I think about it, I think it’s because I came to the realization that it ultimately doesn’t matter why she wants to break up with you.The “what”,not the “why”,is what really matters.

At that point it’s just a formality,because the truth is that she moved on long before she even spoke about breaking up.Which is BS,but yeah.In all the ways that really count,she’s already gone.

The real issue is that I was unable to see the signs before, but now I can.And I understand that the best thing to do is focus on what you can control,which is not her,but yourself.And how you react.Who knows why she wants out?It could be any one of a million things.

All you can do is move the hell on.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when you receive a break-up notice, the best response should aways be DEAD SILENCE and GHOSTING from your side.

Or, if you are more vocal, you could deploy the classic Agree-and-Amplify tactic such as "I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE ARE TOO UNCOMPATIBLE, AND IT'S GREAT NOW YOU'VE SAID IT."

And right from that moment on, you do nothing but sitting back and relaxing yourself, call the other plates to setup fvck sessions, while this one is left with her hamster spinning like crazy. She might or might not reach out again, doesn't fvcking matter anymore.
This sounds good. I've always replied with the "we aren't compatible, I enjoyed the time we spent together" spiel with a simple "thank you!" In the future I'll opt not to respond or agree with their assessment.

Have you ever received a reaction from either tactic?