Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman breaks up with you....

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choosing not to engage in meaningless conversations does not always equal "being a pvssy".

And could you please elaborate how does telling a girl anything after they've decided to ghost you serve any purposes at all?
Doesn't matter what they do, but what you do.
Having personal integrity is a important thing. Period.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what they do, but what you do.
Having personal integrity is a important thing. Period.
Or, if you are more vocal, you could deploy the classic Agree-and-Amplify tactic such as "I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE ARE TOO UNCOMPATIBLE, AND IT'S GREAT NOW YOU'VE SAID IT."

Did you, by any chance, miss this part in my original post?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman decides to end the relationship with you, whats the most common excuse you've heard? Did you agree with it?
I've heard the "you're a great person but we're on a different page" a few times.
I never agreed with them either.
Yeah, it's a frustrating thing to feel like you are clicking with someone only for them to tell you that you aren't.
But the truth doesn't matter, the bottom line is they aren't attracted enough, and you have to move on.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a frustrating thing to feel like you are clicking with someone only for them to tell you that you aren't.
But the truth doesn't matter, the bottom line is they aren't attracted enough, and you have to move on.
They sometimes do this so the situation doesn't get awkward or sticky.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a break.
I don't want to see you anymore.
I don't want to have sex anymore.
And there is (this was in the good old days before texting) just not answering the damn phone and/or otherwise "always busy" (OK, that last one was one that was still virginal with me, and I should have bailed earlier :rolleyes:, but a man without options has to put up with that. :mad:)

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it takes a man a few times going through this to develop a strong callus about women in general - that when they have options (i.e., young & childless), you haven't secured anything, and she could monkey branch; heck, I think that one time I was the branch. o_O Just recently I had a good dialog with a younger gal, got her number, tried to contact her, and she just ghosted me. :mad: NEXT! I haven't been with a woman that is older and/or has had my child, so I have no data points about them at that stage of life. :rolleyes:

eyeam

Reaction score
There’s no one else .. I’m going through family issues.

I just need to be alone for awhile.

It’s not you, it’s the situation.

Fake break ups are the best, had a few of those.. I’ve learnt to call their bluff and walk and go silent. That really pisses them off.
Not as much as fake break up piss me off - I just turn off like a switch.

Ever had an ex GF say ‘why didn’t you fight for me?’ Months after they’ve dumped you and broken your heart. That’s happened twice (both times Eastern Europeans) Imo ice cold women. Biggest turn off ever. I avoid them like the plague now.