Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl texts you day after a date

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo Rules are ok, but they should not be to create more interest from a women.

Rules should be for yourself, about how you manage your time, attention and energy.
In a way those rules are about self respect and not having more sucess with women.
I think some get confused between advice that deals with how woman work as far as how they (generally) will respond to certain actions by men (especially desperate men) vis-a-vis having bright-line rules about always doing A if B occurs or X if Y occurs. It's good to know how most women work as far as their attraction - but you still must always remain true to yourself because ultimately that is what makes you most successful with women. Not PUA tactics.

And I agree with your post to be clear - just piggybacking off of what you said.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s more verbosity for you:

The love to which I refer is not the Disney movie love or the type of love most people in regular society understand love to be, that is leeching love from ego, to take value from others to fulfill their own need of emptiness and incompleteness.

When you are a complete man and no longer need to leech value off people because you are immersed in enough value within, you, instead, find joy in giving value to them ... this is egoless love.

I can love you like a brother. Not in a game feminine way, but without ego in a masculine frame and presence. This means, if you knew me in real life, you can count on me, as long you you are not betraying me or yourself in the process, you have my loyalty.

How does that feel? To know that not everybody is a leech of value. But to find authentic people is one in many. This, still, doesn’t stop me from being true to who I am and stooping down to their level.
Actually had a conversation about unconditional love with a women im seeing.

She said thats what she wanted in a relationship, Told her it was idealistic and not possible because you can only give that kind of love, when you love yourself.
And loving yourself means respecting yourself and not taking crap from a women in a relationship.

So its conditional to being treated well by your significant other.

Date ended very well, however that basic logic got to her bad, made her cry a little.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke up your azz bro
Dont worry about me , i can handle myswlf very well.
Might be a bit soft sometime because i treat ppl well until they show me otherwise.

Overall i like your posting even if im more on guru side on this, but i like to debate stuff like this.

Makes me better on the long run.
This is why im here to keep my instinct and ontelect sharpe

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself feminine stuff and it will not end well for you. Consider yourself warned in life.
Im am not a sheep man i follow my own road.
And unlike most ppl i can think for myself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from experience, a woman with high interest will:

1. blow up your phone asking to hang out.
2. blush when she sees you in person.
2b. act submissive around you.
3. wear revealing outfits on your dates.
4. try to close the deal on the first date.
5. shower you with sexual compliments.
6. pay for the date.
7. call or text after the date asking to see you again. Preferably somewhere private.
etc

basically, they act exactly like how desperate men act with beautiful women.
Very true

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im here to educate real men about real women and there nature. Im not worried about you at all. This site has been wrecked by guys like him and needs cleaned out. Im sure Rollo and Pook with say the same.
Mmm again my point about rules

Rollo dont even follow his own rules.
The guy is married

Rules should not be followed blindly just my.point.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No offense to some of you guys, but these rigid 4-7 days rules or whatever make you sound like either 80-year olds or 8-year olds.I get that this was a good rule of thumb some 20-30 years ago, but in 2019 it's ridiculous.
It’s not ridiculous in 2019.

In a capitalistic system where money is God and hypergamy is encouraged and rewarded, men should have no issue waiting 4 days to get back to the woman / 2nd date.

As BJP1991 said, "Waiting on purpose/for no reason is putting too much tome and effort into it."
And again: "Nobody is so busy they cannot send a simple text message."
How would she know if it’s for no reason or on purpose?

I’ve looked at messages before and not gotten back to them for days. I’m not that busy.

But quality women in 2019 don't have time for childish games.
What is a quality women? One who doesn’t smoke? One who doesn’t put the man down? One who gives good sex?

Because biology is working against her, the man has to speed things up to work on her timetable? He should just find a younger girl.

Woman: “I don’t have time for games.”

Man: “OK, well since you are past your best fertile years, 18 - 23, and you are not a virgin, give me $100,000 and I’ll be straight up with you.”

They have other guys interested in them. Just like you're pursuing girls with high IL, they will orbit towards guys with high IL.
No they won’t. They will orbit guys who are difficult to get. No one values what’s free and easy. What’s difficult and requires work is what is valued.

Way too many assumptions in your post bro.

U

user43770

Here’s more verbosity for you:

The love to which I refer is not the Disney movie love or the type of love most people in regular society understand love to be, that is leeching love from ego, to take value from others to fulfill their own need of emptiness and incompleteness.

When you are a complete man and no longer need to leech value off people because you are immersed in enough value within, you, instead, find joy in giving value to them ... this is egoless love.

I can love you like a brother. Not in a game feminine way, but without ego in a masculine frame and presence. This means, if you knew me in real life, you can count on me, as long you you are not betraying me or yourself in the process, you have my loyalty.

How does that feel? To know that not everybody is a leech of value. But to find authentic people is one in many. This, still, doesn’t stop me from being true to who I am and stooping down to their level.
My ego makes me a human. You deny yours? Sure you do, pal. You run it around here enough.

I'm not buying your new-age, Buddhist bs. You say you don't read, but you read that bullsh1t somewhere, and now you're running it around here like your own.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude whatever man. :rolleyes: im pointing out the obvious. And Rollo could not write a fckn book without LEARNING FROM SOME OTHER FCK PPL?? how is that possible?? Jeezzus god help us wtf is wrong with guys lol
Where did he get his info?? Was it his dual psychology degrees?? His married experience? Dude im going to tell you this 1 time. Married game is 10x more important then Guru plate game.
Period and fact.
If you cant hold chick longterm in "game speak" wtf good are you? MGTOW? Please give me a break azz clown.
Read and reread "the rational male" 10-15 times as Corey Gay tells you an ingrain in it in your brain.
Guru hates Rollo because hes fcking right and Guru hates being wrong because well that would expose his whole stupid identity. And his 25 plates this year. Lol probably why he cant keep a women longterm.
I know all about ltr/married game. I have 2 girls, left their mother because i knew i was worth more than that. Never really got hurt by women, except for the fact that i wasted too.much time on the mother of my kids for obvious reason.

And i really like Rollo read his 3 book many time, i also think he is the smartest in the field it is clear when watching his youtube show.

However i find his approach a bit pessimistic and i think that for decent guys things are not that bad.

You can follow advice blindly without thinking for yourself if you want to. But im not doing that and i need for things to make sense in regatds to what i see and what ive experienced.
In life things are not black and white.

What you dont see is that guru assessment comes from the undertone and the frustration you exibit in your post. I will agree with him when what he says make sense same with you.

My ego makes me a human. You deny yours? Sure you do, pal. You run it around here enough.

I'm not buying your new-age, Buddhist bs. You say you don't read, but you read that bullsh1t somewhere, and now you're running it around here like your own.
I think a smart guy can listen to others point of view and admits if he wrong without a hit on his Ego.
This is probably where some poster go to extreme and insult because thier ego cant take the hit of being wrong.

U

user43770

I Ihink a smart guy can listen to others point of view and admits if he wrong without a hit on his Ego.
This is probably where some poster go to extreme and insult because thier ego cant take the hit of being wrong.
Call me the king slayer @guru1000

Last edited by a moderator:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a good first date last night. Kissed a few times, she initiated touching me first. We chatted about perhaps getting out this weekend to a new bar in town.

Girl texted me today, saying it was fun and thanking me.

DJs - do you take this chance to make the next date? For example, I’d probably text her back and propose the next date idea, which we already had some discussion about.

Thoughts? Usually a good sign when they text after a date, so I’ll take that for what it’s worth.

Proceed to make weekend date plans?
Bj mate, you're over analysing. Stick to the script.
Lead. She follows or next. Repeat! #nextSet

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ego is a part of you. So is rage, resentment, and jealousy. Does mean you need to act on them?

Simple question with a simple answer. Do you like it when I prance around talking about my 10 harems? You’re not the only one, no one does. Why? Because its roots originate from ego.

Why do you like parts of guru1000 but despite other parts? After all, I’m the same person (that is if I am a person). The answer is also simple. Because I comprise of ego and that which is not ego, let’s call this egoless for now.

So you like the egoless Guru, but not the ego Guru, right? Well you’re not alone.

Think about all the posters you like and others who you despise. You like Spaz? Sometimes yes but most other times no. Because he epitomizes ego, most of the time. When he surrenders his ego, he becomes a genuinely good poster.

So tell me, do you still wish to surrender your consciousness to ego all the time? You can if you must. Just remember my friend, either way you will learn. Nature can serve rightfully ... but also harshly when needed. Choose your path of education.

Until next time

U

user43770

Ego is a part of you. So is rage, resentment, and jealousy. Does mean you need to act on them?
Everything is a part of me. I am a part of this world.

Simple question with a simple answer. Do you like it when I prance around talking about my 10 harems? You’re not the only one, no one does. Why? Because its roots originate from ego.
That's right. Apparently, you're the only poster on this forum.

Why do you like parts of guru1000 but despite other parts? After all, I’m the same person (that is if I am a person). The answer is also simple. Because I comprise of ego and that which is not ego, let’s call this egoless for now.

So you like the egoless Guru, but not the ego Guru, right? Well you’re not alone.
No. You're just a good writer. Nothing you say breaks new ground.

Think about all the posters you like and others who you despise. You like Spaz? Sometimes yes but most other times no. Because he epitomizes ego, most of the time. When he surrenders his ego, he becomes a genuinely good poster.
At least he isn't so pigeonholed.

So tell me, do you still wish to surrender your consciousness to ego all the time? You can if you must. Just remember my friend, either way you will learn. Nature can serve rightfully ... but also harshly when needed. Choose your path of education.

Until next time
We have no choice but to surrender ourselves to ego, grasshopper. Our entire existence is ego.

The mere fact that you point it out so much is a grab for power.

Most people read what you say, which can be found in any book based in Buddhism, and they feel like you said something special.

You didn't.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date two went great. Didn’t even go to the bar, she suggested we hangout and lay low instead. Hooked up, made out, everything.
Dropped her off and she texted me thanking me again and said she had a great time.

I hit her back this morning, light reciprocation and asked her to dinner together at my place or hers later in the week

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date two went great. Didn’t even go to the bar, she suggested we hangout and lay low instead. Hooked up, made out, everything.
Dropped her off and she texted me thanking me again and said she had a great time.

I hit her back this morning, light reciprocation and asked her to dinner together at my place or hers later in the week
What would it mean when a girl takes a long time to reply in this instance?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What would it mean when a girl takes a long time to reply in this instance?
It could mean several things.

1.she’s beginning to lose interest because of your eagerness.

2. She’s genuinely busy to reply back promptly. If you know you know.

3. She’s playing games. That’s what usually happens when you show high interest in a woman. They will jerk you around.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It could mean several things.

1.she’s beginning to lose interest because of your eagerness.

2. She’s genuinely busy to reply back promptly. If you know you know.

3. She’s playing games. That’s what usually happens when you show high interest in a woman. They will jerk you around.
So just wait it out, right?

I texted around 10 this morning, so it’s been about 7 hrs or so. Who knows

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So just wait it out, right?

I texted around 10 this morning, so it’s been about 7 hrs or so. Who knows
Yeah.

By the way, why are you so desperate to meet up? Is she the woman in your life right now?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.

By the way, why are you so desperate to meet up? Is she the woman in your life right now?
I guess I don’t mean to be, and no I am dating a few others.

Was taking that opportunity to ask her out again too eager? Her text after the second date was a lot more content-wise and much sooner after the date than after date #1.

Dont double txt ever if she didnt anwser
I never do, and I won’t here either, but thanks for the reminder