Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl texts you day after a date

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don’t mean to be, and no I am dating a few others.

Was taking that opportunity to ask her out again too eager? Her text after the second date was a lot more content-wise and much sooner after the date than after date #1.
yes, you are coming off as desperate by asking for another date immediately after the last one. You’ve done it twice now. That’s not how a man with different options act.

fall back and let her pursue you for once. You said she’s got high interest right? There’s nothing to worry then.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
10am? Really why is people cant read nowadays?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I may be out on a limb but im guessing PE or some dik malfunction
Definitely no PE - was a good lay. Twice actually.

Now what about 10am?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fall back and let her pursue you for once. You said she’s got high interest right? There’s nothing to worry then.
Right, I understand that. But now that I went and invited her over for dinner, how does one let her pursue? I suppose I’m beyond that point now

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, I understand that. But now that I went and invited her over for dinner, how does one let her pursue? I suppose I’m beyond that point now
No anwser yet?
This is weird something happened, its either String is right or someone from her past gave her some attention.

Last edited:

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let’s wait to see her response before we go any further.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They work. Scarcity= Value. The fact that you worry about them having other guys interested in exposes the root disease in this thinking. The symptom is being too available out of fear.
I would maybe suggest dating hotter women so you get used to them always having other interested men. You cant date beautiful women and have these fears.
They will eat you alive.
OP don't listen to this crap about here having other guys after her. You dont care thats part of your strength.
Scarcity= Value. I agree with that.
But waiting a week to text is ridiculous.
Usually if I don't respond to a text received in the morning, until the evening, the chick contacts me again. If I'm interested in her, I talk when I want. If I'm not interested, next! I still don't wait. Waiting 4-7 days is something you do out of fear. Fear of rejection. Fear of what she will think about you.
I get good results, I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience, it’s usually the opposite. women generally orbit towards men that don’t show much interest in them. I think it’s the same for men as well, the more uncertain a girl is towards us, the more we want her. Human beings want what they cannot have.

For the record, I don’t keep any of these dating rules myself but I get why some people may choose to follow the 4-7 day rule. it keeps them sliding back into a scarcity mindset and more importantly it adds value. The more unavailable you are the more precious you become to her.
Yeah, not showing much interest is good.
But ignoring someone on purpose for a week means not being true to yourself.
If you go out with other women in those days, you're not waiting. You're just doing something(or someone) else.
I guess the problem I have with this rule is the waiting part, which seems fake to me. But I'm guessing for guys that tend to text right after a date, this can help them learn about scarcity. For me, it has no value.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one should be waiting purposefully. Neither should the onus fall on you to call her. She can call too.
Exactly!

Your scarce circulation should be not purposeful. Because if it is contrived, the truth will eventually come to light. That’s why it’s often preached to pursue your purpose and be genuinely busy with “taking over the world.” Because if you’re busy taking over the world—and thus your circulation with her or them is scarce—what happens to the value of your currency (your attention)?
The truth always comes to light. This is why following rules BLINDLY leads to no succes.

Well get your lips off Gurus dik and you will be well on your way to being a stud.
Someone seems salty for not getting any lips on his dik.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not ridiculous in 2019.

In a capitalistic system where money is God and hypergamy is encouraged and rewarded, men should have no issue waiting 4 days to get back to the woman / 2nd date.
If you make money your God, what will you do if you end up without money?

Because biology is working against her, the man has to speed things up to work on her timetable? He should just find a younger girl.

Woman: “I don’t have time for games.”

Man: “OK, well since you are past your best fertile years, 18 - 23, and you are not a virgin, give me $100,000 and I’ll be straight up with you.”
I actually like that :)

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, it feels like I squandered a good opportunity on this one, by asking for a next date a little too soon.

Seems stupid, but I guess a woman can be completely turned away by a simple text/this scenario?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No they can't, not if high interest.
I mean, they shouldn’t, right? She’s given signs of High IL since the first date. Initiating touch, getting close to me, holding eye contact, kissing me back, asking for “one more kiss” at the end of a date, texting me same night saying “Thanks for tonight! Would love to do it again - hope you have a great day tomorrow :)

Then when I lightly reciprocate and invite to dinner later in the week, no reply? I don’t get it...smh

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They actually can and that's were text game is at in 2019. I know there are other opinions that disagree but....proof is in the pudding.
It’s pretty stupid. Throw OLD into the mix and it’s a real shyteshow...

Crazy how women have endless options with OLD. In my age demographic (27yo male) I feel like there are more single women on OLD than not on OLD.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They actually can and that's were text game is at in 2019. I know there are other opinions that disagree but....proof is in the pudding.

It could have been the sex or something superficial on her part
Proof in the pudding on this one, however im still wondering if other factors here.

Bad sex or interest level might not have been what we previously suspected.

My theory is some past Alpha resurface.
A new guy cant compete with someone from her past who left a lasting impression.

If this is the case she will reach out again in a few week when the guy gets tired of her.

Imo NEXT you dont want to be 2nd best.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True true. Its good that we can all talk about this here isn't it? OP the goal to get for yourself is to get were you know that women can be this way and you may just never know why.
Yeah and dont waste time and energy trying to figure what happened.

Its actualy what they want and its not good.for you

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stringpuller/lamath - thank you guys for the awesome and positive-minded posts.

not gonna lie, today it kind of has bummed me out, but I appreciate the kind words. I’ll keep on keepin on and try to forget about this one I suppose.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, it feels like I squandered a good opportunity on this one, by asking for a next date a little too soon.

Seems stupid, but I guess a woman can be completely turned away by a simple text/this scenario?
meh. good riddance I say.

You like wearing your heart on your sleeve. Nothing wrong with that. just continue to be you, I’m sure you will find one girl out there who appreciates that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what the external/mitigating factors were for her. You'll never know.

Don't let it deter you from texting/setting up dates when YOU feel like it, not according to some manual. Manuals are for newbies. If you're still learning the ropes or unplugging, by all means, set boundaries for yourself. Otherwise it's up to you and no one else.

I didn't read the whole thread but from your recent post, sounds like she seemed into you. I don't think you were over eager or anything. With all the signals and messages women receive, waiting around only works if it's convenient for you, plain and simple.

Another SS'er told me recently "rejection isn't real." That's true. She could have 100 things going on that affected her ghosting. Who are you to her? Just another moving part. It'd be nice if we could return to an age of manners, yes. But women flaking and ghosting is part of the game in 2019.

But as my uncle says, women are like streetcars...one leaves, another comes along.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what the external/mitigating factors were for her. You'll never know.

Don't let it deter you from texting/setting up dates when YOU feel like it, not according to some manual. Manuals are for newbies. If you're still learning the ropes or unplugging, by all means, set boundaries for yourself. Otherwise it's up to you and no one else.

I didn't read the whole thread but from your recent post, sounds like she seemed into you. I don't think you were over eager or anything. With all the signals and messages women receive, waiting around only works if it's convenient for you, plain and simple.

Another SS'er told me recently "rejection isn't real." That's true. She could have 100 things going on that affected her ghosting. Who are you to her? Just another moving part. It'd be nice if we could return to an age of manners, yes. But women flaking and ghosting is part of the game in 2019.

But as my uncle says, women are like streetcars...one leaves, another comes along.
Thanks for the kind words. It’s a kick in the nuts as to her showing high IL then vanishing when I ask her out again.

You’re right, there’s a new bus every fifteen minutes.