Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl texts you day after a date

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they initiate the day after a date, they had a chance to think about it and they want more. Ask her out, but push the date out about 4-7 days away. Her anticipation will build during that time.

Don’t overthink. Listen with a third ear. Women often tell you subtly how to proceed.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they initiate the day after a date, they had a chance to think about it and they want more. Ask her out, but push the date out about 4-7 days away. Her anticipation will build during that time.

Don’t overthink. Listen with a third ear. Women often tell you subtly how to proceed.
No offense to some of you guys, but these rigid 4-7 days rules or whatever make you sound like either 80-year olds or 8-year olds.
I get that this was a good rule of thumb some 20-30 years ago, but in 2019 it's ridiculous.
As BJP1991 said, "Waiting on purpose/for no reason is putting too much tome and effort into it."
And again: "Nobody is so busy they cannot send a simple text message."

You are not fooling anyone. They know you're playing games. And they will either lose interest or play games with you also. Maybe there's a small chance a desperate girl will hang to her phone all week waiting for a call. But quality women in 2019 don't have time for childish games. They have other guys interested in them. Just like you're pursuing girls with high IL, they will orbit towards guys with high IL.

Sorry for the long somehow offtopic post, but I really don't understand why some insist in following these kind of rigid rules blindly. Things change and we need to adapt! It's in our benefit.

Ontopic: BJP, keep up the good work! Don't fix it if it ain't broken.
Respect.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense to some of you guys, but these rigid 4-7 days rules or whatever make you sound like either 80-year olds or 8-year olds.
I get that this was a good rule of thumb some 20-30 years ago, but in 2019 it's ridiculous.
As BJP1991 said, "Waiting on purpose/for no reason is putting too much tome and effort into it."

You are not fooling anyone. They know you're playing games. And they will either lose interest or play games with you also. Maybe there's a small chance a desperate girl will hang to her phone all week waiting for a call. But quality women in 2019 don't have time for childish games. They have other guys interested in them. Just like you're pursuing girls with high IL, they will orbit towards guys with high IL.

Sorry for the long somehow offtopic post, but I really don't understand why some insist in following these kind of rigid rules blindly. Things change and we need to adapt! It's in our benefit.

Respect.
in my experience, it’s usually the opposite. women generally orbit towards men that don’t show much interest in them. I think it’s the same for men as well, the more uncertain a girl is towards us, the more we want her. Human beings want what they cannot have.

For the record, I don’t keep any of these dating rules myself but I get why some people may choose to follow the 4-7 day rule. it keeps them sliding back into a scarcity mindset and more importantly it adds value. The more unavailable you are the more precious you become to her.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience, it’s usually the opposite. women generally orbit towards men that don’t show much interest in them. I think it’s the same for men as well, the more uncertain a girl is towards us, the more we want her. Human beings want what they cannot have.
I agree on this, but the lack of interest got to be there for real.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I agree on this, but the lack of interest got to be there for real.
there’s a subtle frame difference between “lack of interest” and “indifference or non-neediness”. They are not the same.
“lack of interest” communicates, “I definitely have no interest in you” and she walks away. (fat, hideous, etc)
“The possibility of my interest” is more what should be communicated.
If something is unobtainable to a human, from their reality of course, it leads one to what is possible to obtain, based on their reality. Pursuit of what is more attainable.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s a subtle frame difference between “lack of interest” and “indifference or non-neediness”. They are not the same.
“lack of interest” communicates, “I definitely have no interest in you” and she walks away. (fat, hideous, etc)
“The possibility of my interest” is more what should be communicated.
If something is unobtainable to a human, from their reality of course, it leads one to what is possible to obtain, based on their reality. Pursuit of what is more attainable.
That was what i was going for not explain well enough.

This is an important point and a hard one to fake if you are not expriencing abundance.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
They work. Scarcity= Value. The fact that you worry about them having other guys interested in exposes the root disease in this thinking. The symptom is being too available out of fear.
I would maybe suggest dating hotter women so you get used to them always having other interested men. You cant date beautiful women and have these fears.
They will eat you alive.
OP don't listen to this crap about here having other guys after her. You dont care thats part of your strength.
OP is in the good road for being cucked if he isn't already. Give time to the bietch to shiet test him.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That was what i was going for not explain well enough.

This is an important point and a hard one to fake if you are not expriencing abundance.
That’s exactly right. It absolutely cannot be faked.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Respect.
No one should be waiting purposefully. Neither should the onus fall on you to call her. She can call too.

However, despite the above, Nature has a different agenda. Take for a moment hunger. Think of a time when you fasted and how hungry you were toward the end of that fast. How needy you felt for that piece of food. The time had come, and you finally ate an abundance of that food. So much you ate, that there came a point, that you desired that food no more—despite having such a strong initial desire for it.

Attraction works the same way. Your abundant circulation decreases your currency (your attention), exactly as in economics. Where do you think economic theory got its roots? Nature—as do all laws of the Universe.

Your scarce circulation should be not purposeful. Because if it is contrived, the truth will eventually come to light. That’s why it’s often preached to pursue your purpose and be genuinely busy with “taking over the world.” Because if you’re busy taking over the world—and thus your circulation with her or them is scarce—what happens to the value of your currency (your attention)?

I respect Nature. So I structure my life around its laws, and in return, Nature respects me.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can show as much interest as you want as long as she believes you're showing other women the same interest at the same time lol
No actually you can show too much interest. Your interest should be somewhere between 80-90% of hers at the most. You should reciprocate her interest but always slightly less to where she feels like you have the upper hand.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can show as much interest as you want as long as she believes you're showing other women the same interest at the same time lol
that seems like a lot of work.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is in the good road for being cucked if he isn't already. Give time to the bietch to shiet test him.
A little bit of a jump here, eh? I have a second date with a girl who’s showing me awesome high IL after a first date with flirting/kino/touching (initiated by her) and kissing. All I did was setup a next date when she reached out. I’m seeing her this weekend.

Call it what you want. I’ll be having fun and (probably) hooking up.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like saying your career and your ambition should not be purposeful.
The difference is simple.

Your career and ambition <> women

Career and ambition have no consciousness whereas being purposeful in your agenda cannot be recognized and work against you.

Differently, women can sniff out game-playing and know when you are operating inauthentically.

Now this is going to hit home, so get ready. I promise you that you are going to always remember these words as they were chosen for you:

All your posts in this forum have been with the express purpose to play games to attract women. You have zero authenticity and likely is the reason why you were unsuccessful with women, which prompted the need to play games to begin with.

Let’s go further: because you have no authenticity and play games to attract: you carry a fake frame, which most women can sniff out almost immediately. Then you overcompensate with games to drape them in—and because they enjoy the emotion of the back and forth, they play along ... at least temporarily (which you confuse as success) —but because they don’t truly respect you, they inevitably drop you. And so this viscous circle ensues and you think her leaving is because your games were not strong enough to keep her BUT the truth is girls repeatedly leave you because you betrayed the only person who ever really had the capacity to love you—YOU.

So you betray yourself and then come here to solicit others to betray themselves too with games. Then you get thrown under the bus by a handful of authentic guys. And this bothered you. Don’t let it bother you. All we did is simply show you that your lack of authenticity is the root of your problem. And this lack of authenticity and need to play games originate from a lack of self love. Because a person who truly loves themself would not stoop to undermine their own feelings, will, desire, and ultimately themself to cater to the whimsicalities of any woman.

The irony here is a man who does not love himself cannot know how to love a woman. Hence why your inauthenticity and betrayal of self screams to her viscerally that you don’t love yourself and thus cannot love her either.

I’m sure all this will cause a rise in you as do all
my posts but you really needed the truth handed to you in a way that you can absorb it.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys as guru does on all fronts. He accuses his adversary of over reaction which is the weakest form of masculine confrontation. Its like the AFC game being to befriend women and their imperative instead of hitting it strait on like a man.
Years ago it is VERY similar to a christian argument of their doctrine. They get boxed into a corner and they then jump through the trap door. Same ol same ol guys. Be weary of who is your guru.
@stringpuller I like you as a poster and think you have some good advice. However, it is clear that @guru1000 hit a nerve with his last post judging by you responding to the same thing five times out of anger. Maybe just PM him and try to work it out rather than carry this on out in the open. Just my opinion, brother.

U

user43770

No one should be waiting purposefully. Neither should the onus fall on you to call her. She can call too.

However, despite the above, Nature has a different agenda. Take for a moment hunger. Think of a time when you fasted and how hungry you were toward the end of that fast. How needy you felt for that piece of food. The time had come, and you finally ate an abundance of that food. So much you ate, that there came a point, that you desired that food no more—despite having such a strong initial desire for it.

Attraction works the same way. Your abundant circulation decreases your currency (your attention), exactly as in economics. Where do you think economic theory got its roots? Nature—as do all laws of the Universe.

Your scarce circulation should be not purposeful. Because if it is contrived, the truth will eventually come to light. That’s why it’s often preached to pursue your purpose and be genuinely busy with “taking over the world.” Because if you’re busy taking over the world—and thus your circulation with her or them is scarce—what happens to the value of your currency (your attention)?

I respect Nature. So I structure my life around its laws, and in return, Nature respects me.
Your posts are verbose, but they're a pleasure to read.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo Rules are ok, but they should not be to create more interest from a women.

Rules should be for yourself, about how you manage your time, attention and energy.
In a way those rules are about self respect and not having more sucess with women.

U

user43770

The irony here is a man who does not love himself cannot know how to love a woman. Hence why your inauthenticity and betrayal of self screams to her viscerally that you don’t love yourself and thus cannot love her either.
You're probably the best writer on this forum.

But you still drop in tidbits of blue-pill like this. Love.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably the best writer on this forum.

But you still drop in tidbits of blue-pill like this. Love.
Here’s more verbosity for you:

The love to which I refer is not the Disney movie love or the type of love most people in regular society understand love to be, that is leeching love from ego, to take value from others to fulfill their own need of emptiness and incompleteness.

When you are a complete man and no longer need to leech value off people because you are immersed in enough value within, you, instead, find joy in giving value to them ... this is egoless love.

I can love you like a brother. Not in a game feminine way, but without ego in a masculine frame and presence. This means, if you knew me in real life, you can count on me, as long you you are not betraying me or yourself in the process, you have my loyalty.

How does that feel? To know that not everybody is a leech of value. But to find authentic people is one in many. This, still, doesn’t stop me from being true to who I am and stooping down to their level.