Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl starts trying to lock you down

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you go on dates with a girl, hook up with her, sleepovers and what not. Now she’s trying to lock you into a relationship. But you don’t want a relationship with her. What’s the best strategy to keep her around without giving any commitment?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evade. Say you are open to a relationship, but I am not rushing into anything. Let's see where it goes and enjoy each others company. Also, after screwing, you should not be sleeping over. Do your business and leave. Or, do her and tell her you have to get up early for work the next morning. Sleeping over can be construed as wanted a relationship; which is fine, if you want one. If you don't, hit it and quit it. Which, for some strange reason, will probably make her want you more. Ehh, woman logic.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you go on dates with a girl, hook up with her, sleepovers and what not. Now she’s trying to lock you into a relationship. But you don’t want a relationship with her. What’s the best strategy to keep her around without giving any commitment?
I have two plates trying to lock me down.

Limit your exposure to less than once a week.

Give her plenty of time to cool off. Odds are, she'll be too busy blowing off or sh!t testing orbiters.

(it's 2018 and the word 'sh!t' is still censored?)

We've obviously progressed as a human race.o_O

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on how much of an ******* you are.

Personally, I just string them along with neutral answers, blow hot and cold till no more.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on how much of an ******* you are.

Personally, I just string them along with neutral answers, blow hot and cold till no more.
Pretty much.

Just pretend to be an ice princess/sexy b!tch.:p

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do literally exactly what @R.U.G. said.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you’re down for a relationship as long as you can screw other women.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the woman. I just recently cut off one chick completely after she asked for exclusivity after five weeks. Get the hell out here!

I have another plate who keeps asking me for an LTR after three months. Amazing body, great company but all I can think of is smashing new chicks. Not sure what I will do with this one. Probably keep her on the hook then drop her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"I'm not in that place in my life but, I'll let you know when I get there."

Let her bring it up. Don't until she does.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be evasive but promise her; follow me and we'll soar into the skies and dive down to the tree tops, you'll enjoy the ride for as long as u r with me.