Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when a girl puts HER arm around my shoulder

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah this. Not much, but i always had a problem with it. Just seems like the gender roles got reversed or something.

It also kind of automatically puts you in a more passive position. Especially when posing for pictures and general public image and what not. Putting your arm back around her waist doesnt seem to do the trick. Putting your shoulder back around her shoulder is just plain weird.

Preferably i would much prefer it if it was my shoulder around hers. But still, any solution to return the "position of power" back in my favour would be very welcome.

Thanks!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Place your hand on her A$$ 2. Squeeze it HARD...3. SMILE

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you pick her up and slam her on your bed and dominate her during sex...she will like it very much even if she says otherwise

you could also move her hand to your ass and say that feels better

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're seriously worrying about some dumbass chit bro. the fact you're even worrying about some insignificat bullchit like who's arm is around who's, shows you're already passive

the solution to return the power is stop being paranoid about a girl who puts her arm around you

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you?

If it worries you so much, go hit the gym so your shoulders are too big for them to get their arms around...