Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl pulls up her pants in front of you

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know you think I'm crazy but I have peeped this for a long time. Lets say you have a girl with a nice ass

in the past when I know a girl is not interested in me, she will pull down her shirt to cover up her ass

but today at work I have two girls who pull up there pants while they knew I was behind them watching (I was standing really close to each one of them today at different times) both are hot girls but one of the girls flirts with me heavy.

What I mean by pulling up their pants, the best way I can describe it is when they pull it up so you can see how big their ass really is

can anyone relate to what I'm saying, does this mean the girls are interested/want me to hit it or have I lost my mind,lol

feedback if you know what I'm talking about or have the slightest clue.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an orbiter who would let her pants just fall and fall until the cave got big enough for a fvcking bear to crawl into. I dunno, maybe some think their ass looks better in pants, but some think their ass looks better with no covering.

And chicks pulling up their pants can be super sexy, especially when that ass jiggles just a little bit

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
They want their butt to appear more firmer, or they want to feel more comfortable in those pants.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah maybe I'm overlooking things, but one of the girls, I was sitting and I kid you not, she walks right in front with her ass in my face. This chick is a lesbian too.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, that lesbian is just teasing.... she wants you to try, so she can reject you. Lesbians are usually screwed up mentally as well. The others, no clue. But I'm not into big asses, so I may miss alot of that "pant pulling" stuff, because I just don't notice it

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See and that's the thing, I never give them reaction or try to pursue, maybe that's why they do it

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no, I examine women. They flaunt the part of their body they feel is the most attracted ie women with nice breast where low cut shirts or women with nice butts wear tight fitting pants.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, a girl did this to me tonight after I had just read it this morning. I don't think it was directed at me though, I think she just had to pull her pants up. There's a cute little wiggle involved though.

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be sure on this one. When confronted with insecurity - it always boils down to what you want, right?
So if you like that ass... might as well approach her and she'll drop more obvious hints.

I love anlyzing, but it's never gotten me anywhere.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl at my work who does this on regular basis and she has a very nice ass. She'll stand up while she's on the phone, pull up her pants and stick her ass out. It's as obvious as can be as to what she's doing. The only problem is I don't know if she's showing off for me or the guy who sits next to me.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I thought most guys knew about this. It's a subtle way of getting sexual attention from you. Some women will play it off by first pulling their pants up, then pulling the shirt down. I remember two nurses doing this in front of me, almost like they were in competition. The younger they are the more obvious. Older women are very practiced at this kind of thing and they're usually a little more slick about it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Find some strange woman and stare at her azz. Some women can sense your eyeballs I swear and they will pull their shirt down a tiny bit, not even enough to really cover anything. It's like they know ur looking without seeing you do it.

jason coleman

Reaction score
i...jason think they can def be doing it on on purpose!!...but some times.just really pulling up the britches...nice to watch most..of the time tho

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say enjoy the show! too bad this is at work or you could just ask the hot one out.

Edit to add, if there is a guy behind me that I think is attractive, I definitely want my clothes to look nice for his viewing pleasure.

I also wonder if the ones who pull their shirt down, do think you are attractive, but they also think their a$$ is too fat and dont want you to see it?

That is what I would do, in both cases

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe.... she is... just pulling up her pants.