Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl pulls up her pants in front of you

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to pay more attention to a woman pulling her pants down instead of up. And I may be the old guy here but I will be glad when this whole dumpster-ass phase has passed. Some of these asses are just ridiculous. I like a nice ass, but within proportion. These women like Kim Kardashian or Coco or that big assed head shaved woman who used to date Kanye are just ridiculous and unattractive to me. It's like if all of a sudden a beer belly and man-tits become all the rage. It's bizarre.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resist.

In my experience chicks trying to show off their stuff means nothing to you personally. Most will happily flaunt it with a guy they have no interest in to get a kick out of the interest alone.

The best philosophy is to ignore as much of this as you can. I am trying really hard now to ignore women's sexual allure and playing as I feel fundamentally at a disadvantage and the experience of getting signals mixed or led on is too much to handle. I resent women, especially at work, thrusting their ass and tits into everything for the various reasons they have.

Trying to cultivate an "untouchable" demeanour as I have found ogling leads to infatuation and that is the absolutely worst thing, and leaves you open to being manipulated.

Mixed signals are the Bain of many a mans love life. ive found that just ignoring flirtation and denying any interest in everything except actually dating them is the way to go.

This sounds like a self limiting philosophy but it isn't. If I want to date I go to match or to s bar or party. What annoys the **** out of me constantly is women I know socially or through work always in this show for male attention.

I don't want to have to want to juggle your tits or squeeze your ass. Do I walk around with a boner or thrusting my hairy chest through my suit? No! **** off and stop sexualising yourself, I don't want to have my urges pushed around at work etc. This is not ALL women by the way, I work with some great women.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman pulling her pants up, bending over, adjusting a bra, and the like is doing two things: Fixing her outfit, and signaling.

No different than you straightening your tie or collar, or checking your fly.

Ever walk into a room in a nice suit? You see a number of cute girls, and what do you do? Little adjustments on the lapels, tie, pant cuffs, etc. Maybe your hair, too.

And on occasion you may need to adjust your balls, not because you want attention, but because they're in the wrong position and it's uncomfortable.

You're making yourself comfortable, but you're also signaling your appearance. It does not mean you will readily fukk everyone who sees you do it. The only thing it shows is you are presenting yourself for the possibility. Conversely, if you run to the store in sweats or PJs and bed-head, you might hunch over or cover yourself to avoid attention.

Finally, women will cover up their a$$ or cleavage from time to time, but this means very little as well. It's part anti-slvt defense, part insecurity, part not-wanting-the-wrong-kind-of-attention. Go to a gay bar in nut-hugging pants and you'll have an idea.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a female bartender who I've been gaming while she waits on me (might as well). I noticed she keeps pulling her pants up real hard in front of me facing away. She wears tight jeans and when she does this her buttocks *pop* out big time! After about the 3rd time I definitely noticed her and saw her in a whole new light. I'm very suspicious she's doing it on purpose because they're painted on and they dont appear to need pulling up at all. It makes since. We all l own they stick their boobs out to get our attention...

Omega_Dawg93

Reaction score
not from behind but from the front...

they always wait til i'm walking up to them and they pull up their pants (to show off their camel toe) all the time.