"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

when a girl never uses your name

ulsterman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Ulster
The girl I was engaged to for 5 years, and whom I dated for nearly 7 years, never addressed me by my first name. Always "honey" or, occasionally, my surname, but never my first name (not until the night we broke up). Weird. Another girl I am interested in also has this strange habit... There's nothing unsual about my name, as it's quite a popular one, so what can it be? Has anyone any interesting theories on this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
If your name is some really long name, I would understand but you say your name is a common one. Maybe she thinks she sounds stupid saying it. My girlfriend never calls me by my first name either. She does sometimes but not often.
 

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
Meh.

If that's the only problem you had, you're a lucky bastard. lol.

Why not make a joke of it. Get one of those "Hello My Name Is:" tags, and wear it around the house. Point to it when she calls you SnuggleBumPuddingCake or whathave you.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
I have an entirely different take on the name use. A lot of my co-workers will use my first name in the middle of a sentence because I believe they read somewhere that that helps establish rapport, etc. For those that I like a lot, it has the opposite effect because I believe the rapport is a given and the use of the name seems mechanical.

Another way I look at it is when your girl goes from leaving messages saying "Hi, it's [name]" to leaving messages like "Hi, it's me..."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top