"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

When a girl asks how many girlfriends you have had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Any way I'm a senior in high school and when my current gf asked me today I told her about 9 which is right. Is that a low amount? Do I look like a loser? I don't think it's that bad because I know some really cool people who have only had 1 or 2 gfs.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fabrizio

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Age
39
dont worry about it, shes just trying to find out if your like a player or something, by judging you on how many you've had.

but well you told her the number, its not like you can call her and say never mind i actually went out with so and so, whatever happened happened, how did she react to 9?

and also i dont really think it matters, shes going out with you cause she likes you, not because of how many you've dated, so dont stress it
now if she asks you how many girls you've had sex with, thats another story, i dont know about that lol

but for this topic, its nothing serious, dont sweat it

but anyways i think the lower number is sorta better, cause that demonstrates you can maintain a relationship, and aint girl hopping like other guys, also the quality of the girl also matters, i'd rather date a few really hot ones than a whole bunch of ugly bust downs
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Search the forum, this has been asked countless times.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Search the forum, this has been asked countless times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top