"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

WHen a chick touches your hair

jizzlobber

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
How do you respond when a chick starts touching your hair? Ive been gettting a lot of kino from this chick and I dont know how to respond seeing as this occurrs at work.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
Turn around, grab her ass, and start gropping her neck with your lips. lol, no.

IF YOU LIKE IT!

Tell her that if she keeps rubbing you that way you'll report her for sexual harasment. Then create a lil rapport (if you haven't already... hey look a hair ball!), and set something up after work and take her number down.

Now, i'll slap a girls hand, NO! if she does it without asking. Because I honestly hate it when girls mess up my hair.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Acuse her of being a pervert. Tell her if she wants to touch you, she needs to pay $20.00 per song, but if she plays her cards right, you'll give her the 3 for 1 special.
 

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
8
Location
USA
Originally posted by chancer
Turn around, grab her ass, and start gropping her neck with your lips. .
EXACTLY!

I don't know what other more obvious signs you want that this b|tch wants you. When a woman touches your hair, well it is pretty obvious she wants you to make mad, passionate love to her!
 

O Snap

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I don't know what other more obvious signs you want that this b|tch wants you. When a woman touches your hair, well it is pretty obvious she wants you to make mad, passionate love to her!
I think this would be a tough one to pull of at work:D , but if you can do it, congrats. I would go with gangster of love's approach. Pretty funny
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
can anyone in here think of a more obvious sign that a girl is into you, other than grabbing your balls? hair is like a magical area to women. THIS is a great great time to use some CF lines, many of which have already been posted in the CF threads.
"if you mess up my hair more I won't be able to look all pretty for you" or "eh eh eh..(shaking your finger at her) that will be $20 please, this s**t ain't cheap"
The sexual harrasment one would work but be careful about how you say it and if you're saying it at work who is around.
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
What is with the people on this forum, are you really this helpless...
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
What are you, daft?
Just grab her and give it to her!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top