"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

When a chick says...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
after school or work is over and they say something like

"Theres nothing to do now I'm bored." or "I don't wanna go home right now I got nothin to do." or something along those lines, is that an obvious signal that she wants you to ask her out/do something with her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Perhaps a read in ******** will help you recognize obvious signs like these.

Cheers.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
thx for responses.....there goes ANOTHER missed opportunity, lol. I'm an idiot for not recognizing these so I just gotta make a database of them incase they come up so I won't do anything stupid. Thanks for your help.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
********? uhhh where? when people say they're bored or whatever they're looking for something else to entertain them, whether it'd be you taking them someplace or they're just saying it for the hell of it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by DeathDealer
********? uhhh where? when people say they're bored or whatever they're looking for something else to entertain them, whether it'd be you taking them someplace or they're just saying it for the hell of it.
A read in ******** will help him develop the ability to see clues behind the actual meaning of words.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Vincent
A read in ******** will help him develop the ability to see clues behind the actual meaning of words.
I'm curious Vincent as to your understanding of this subject. Why don't you elaborate on it for us.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by blue17
after school or work is over and they say something like

"Theres nothing to do now I'm bored." or "I don't wanna go home right now I got nothin to do." or something along those lines, is that an obvious signal that she wants you to ask her out/do something with her?
I think you need a brick upside your head! J/K


You obviously are one of the ones who have not READ THE BIBLE OR DONE THE BOOT CAMP. So....uhhh ok. Cool.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I'm curious Vincent as to your understanding of this subject. Why don't you elaborate on it for us.
Perhaps if your lack of faith in me wasn't so blatant in that text I would taken the time to enlighten you to my understanding. Realizing you have no faith in me I decided I would only be wasting my time.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I have read most of the Bible, I do understand the psychology of attraction/dating and such.....but I haven't read much up on the ******** or whatever. Still tho....no excuse, i'm an idiot!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Vincent
Perhaps if your lack of faith in me wasn't so blatant in that text I would taken the time to enlighten you to my understanding. Realizing you have no faith in me I decided I would only be wasting my time.
You see, actually you don't see. I was not exhibiting a lack of faith in you Vincent. I was testing to see if you truely know anything about the game. I was offering you a easy opportunity to show what you know. And this one is easy!

My opinion doesn't matter now does it.
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You see, actually you don't see. I was not exhibiting a lack of faith in you Vincent. I was testing to see if you truely know anything about the game. I was offering you a easy opportunity to show what you know. And this one is easy!

My opinion doesn't matter now does it.
Hahha. What you said could be taken either as genuine or sarcastic. Right or wrong Vincent chose to assume you were writing in a sarcrastic tone. One of the downfalls of online communication.....
 
Top