"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

When a chick feels too comfortable around you...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
You're sitting next to her in class..she starts to bite her nails, play with her hair, put her pencil in her mouth, flap her lips with her finger (weird i know). Does this mean she's not attracted to you and really doesn't care how she's received? She seems like a really open girl, always smiling, making fun of the class and laughing at the crap that i say. Am i reading too much into this or what. She sorta gives me the feeling that she's interested in me. But then when she starts biting her nails and flapping her lips with her finger and it's like aaah what's going on lol. Maybe she's nervous? She doesn't seem like the nervous type though...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
She is interested in you.Read her body-language cuz you might actually be boring her.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
****...other than a few jokes i cracked i was pretty boring this morning, woke up late to class.


anyways, any other opinions
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I was with a group of girls this past week one of them grabbed my nuts after I mentioned that I was single. The big problem is she's massive and has UGLY teeth.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
Stop worrying so much about body language signals and stuff like that. I used to do that too much when I was new to this site.

One day a girl would give positive signals, the next day she wouldn't. And I would be worrying, "What if she doesn't like me anymore?" I realized that I was just becoming an AFC again thinking like that.

So now, it's all systems go at the sign of ANY positive signal from body language. Life is too damn short to be wondering what body language signal means what, so just go for it once you get a positive signal.

Ask her out.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by il_duce
Stop worrying so much about body language signals and stuff like that. I used to do that too much when I was new to this site.

One day a girl would give positive signals, the next day she wouldn't. And I would be worrying, "What if she doesn't like me anymore?" I realized that I was just becoming an AFC again thinking like that.

So now, it's all systems go at the sign of ANY positive signal from body language. Life is too damn short to be wondering what body language signal means what, so just go for it once you get a positive signal.

Ask her out.
I agree dude. I don't wanna think about it, but i'm just curious as helllllllllllllllllllll haha
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
NAIL BITING--what girls do to attract guys

HAHA...you guys are HILARIOUS...

Honestly...BITING HER NAILS...FLAPPIN' HER LIPS...this is what you guys call BODY LANGUAGE to get a guy..."our little game"??

HAHA....umm, no it's called BEING YOURSELF...or she just doesn't like you!! But I bet that when she does this stuff, she's not even thinking about you or anyone else in the class -- NO self-consciousness here...

...She's just plain tired or bored with EVERYTHING!

So, heh, if ya fellas (for all y'all that think this way...) wanna "reverse" this little game you think she, and rest of the female pop., is playin'...umm...go ahead...she probably won't even notice...plus, it's such a BAD HABIT!! LOL (just use the Don Juan way...you'll have better luck of not GROSSING HER OUT...LOL)

: /

Seriously though, GOOD LUCK SHARPSHOOTER!!
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
you see?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top