Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When 2 dump a woman..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Extreme disrespect - valid reasons for dumping your ex wife.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The last girl I dumped was in the end of January, because she was controlling, and trying to change me in minutest details.
Which made sense because she was a extremely successful in her carreer and accomplishments if you google her name you find the first pages on google referencing her name in scientific publications, career connections and even sports accomplishments, an alpha girl who only wants the best and it's her way or the highway.
She was submissive to me in the bedroom but in daily life was trying to control me and change me. This led to constant conflict and power struggles because I need my women to follow my lead. We cannot have 2 people trying to out alpha eachother.
She was blocking you from being the best possible version of youself, in which you'd be the happiest.

Valid reasons for dumping her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good question. Been there done that lol. I think in those kinds of relationships there's a rollercoster of what aspects of a relationship trumps other aspects.
But after awhile you get dizzy and need to get off the ride. Then it feels boring because the other rides are not as exciting and and there's a sense of loss but with time you get on with things.

I've stuck around in a bad relationship, I've also had someone keep me around for longer than they should have when I wasn't that nice to them

One of my friends who is a male has this test he does to determine if he is going to emotionlly invest a woman. He asks himself 'if I were to marry her tomorrow, is there anything about her I can't live with, for the rest of my life?' If there is, he won't invest.

People don't change as much as we like to think they would, no matter what games we throw at them

I think that if we date someone long enough, they show us who they really are, and we decide whether or not we want to see that.
Haha..

U r 1 clever lady..