Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your personal Oneitis love song?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think back to one of your oneitis/AFC days.....what's the song that you listened to that reminds you of that time?...or what was the song that you were listening to at that time? Lol just curious. I'm still here on vacation in the Philippines...it's 15 minutes to midnight and I'm just listening to some tunes on Youtube chilling.

Mine would be The Coors and Bono- When the stars go blue.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean looking at music videos that have a sexy lady-singer on the video with a sexy voice and catchy tune? What are you up to in the Phiilippines?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just here with the family in the province where my dad grew up. I was talking to a few girls out here these past few months, it's cool and different.

I'm still deciding if I should settle down with the girls here or an American chick. There's pros and cons of each.

I go back to the states in November, Thanksgiving day. Save a slice of pecan pie for me.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely this one, girl broke up and the guy is fantasising about a life together and waiting for her to call him even though it's been months. It's unironically pretty catchy

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also another good one. I sang this in a high note fashion in our hotel Karaoke bar, I got an alright score. But really check out the lyrics, its heart break man.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Oneitis or SIMP, same difference...

Modern Man Advice
I was attending community college when that song out. I first saw it in the cafeteria. Should have been more social and talked to more people, there was a ton of cute girls on campus.

James Blunt? Lol how's that dude doing? He hasn't produced any hits in a long time. One thing for sure, a lot of dudes simped to this song after a heart break and instant infatuation.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score