“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What's your opinion on this situation?

Ulex

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Europe
I’ve been ****in*** this 26 years old girl frequently in secrecy for about 3 weeks. She seems to enjoy me a lot, she never says no to me. She’s divorced. She’s very unstable emotionally. When I meet her she had a boyfriend which she didn’t like, but the problem was they shared a house. She has also a close friend which loves her (she told me), although she sees the guy only as friend (she told me). We have been lunching the three on some occasions.

Now she made the decision to leave the boyfriend and the house, and she’s going to live with her parents. She’s going to lose her car also to the ex. I live alone.

The best-friend is all over her and he is borrowing his own car to her! She tells me all this and she says to me that the best-friend sees me as an adversary (although we get well).

In addition she’s the type of girl who makes remarks about other guys if I’m around; chat on the internet with other guys. I really don’t give a ****, but that worries me for a more serious relation…

What do you think guys? What should I expect? How should I play?

Ulex
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
If your at risk of losing your best friend because of this girl next her. Get rid of her quick... i'd rather lose a fvck buddy than lose my best friend.
 

Ulex

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Europe
Originally posted by DJUofS
If your at risk of losing your best friend because of this girl next her. Get rid of her quick... i'd rather lose a fvck buddy than lose my best friend.
Thanks but you get the wrong picture, the best friend I'm discribing is hers...
 

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
"She’s very unstable emotionally"

Read this over and over.

And your main problem is that she talks to other guys?????
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Use her as a F*** buddy and thats all, be indifferent. The fact that she is a bit unstable should tell you not to get to close emotionally yourself
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Beware emotionally unstable women who have mostly guy friends. HUGE red flags. As long as you don't get emotionally attached and just want some sex then go for it. I personally would run for the hills but thats just me.
 
Top