Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your opinion on meeting girls on myspace?

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna see what everyones opinon is on meeting and girls on myspace. Meet them for dates,friends,One night stands,or LTR...

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I never tried it till now...Tho its not really that bad I think..

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo, it's pretty freakin' hard. Most of the girls I friend don't friend me back.

I did meet a girl off myspace once (she friended me first), but she went to my school so after classes started back up I didn't have to walk very far to meet her. She was pretty attractive, and we went out a few times. We didn't have all that much in common, tho, it turned out.

RyKnOw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do admit it is hard but the girls I have met are like desperately seeking male companionship..Once I start talking to them through IM then it doesnt seem like I am a stalker..Im actually seeing a girl now that I met from myspace..

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
calling PlasticSurgeon....will plasticSurgeon please report to the operating room err...discussion thread

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Be young.
2) Have good pics.
3) Have an interesting profile that doesn't try too hard or provide too much info.
4) Send a message before you try to add them. Have something worthwhile to say in your message.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
1) Look good
2) Show that you have a life
3) Let them come to you.

I've NEVER had any luck with any girl I've sent the first message to on MySpace. Yet I've met ALL KINDS of chicks on there...more than I've met in bars or clubs for that matter. The whole range, too...from quality women to utter trash. None of them have ever "worked out" in the long-term, but the sex has been decent. :)

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Myspace is a great place to network, however, you must find an online chating forum, where you can engage with the chick.

Myspace you basically are sending back and forth notes, pics, etc. You have to have a forum where you and the girl are CHATTING online.

From there, you get her number, give her yours.

Now, you HAVE to be great on the phone. Yes, phone sex.

From phone sex, you lead to real sex. This might be a little hard for some of you to understand, seeing that you really don't "believe" that sexual state is all you need and that you have to have 6 packs, Scott Steiner biceps, and Arnold Shoulder muscles.

All that is great, but quite honestly, without any sexuality to back it up, it's as worthless as an AFC.

In dating, women choose guys
1. First based on them being a great fvck
2. Second on them being a great relationship

The second requirement is really not a requirement anymore, as many girls know that they can alwasy "teach" a guy how to be a great partner. So girls do the filtering to see who's a great fvck partner first.

The guys that get chosen are the SEXUAL GUYS.

Period.

You can meet them online, at Arby's, it doesn't matter WHERE THE LOCATION IS. All that matters is IF THE GUY IS SEXUAL.

End of story. Why can't you understand that?

-DJF