Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your go to for letting loose and enjoying yourself?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your preferred method of just letting go and having a good time? What activities do you do that put you in that positive and fun energy?
Aside from booze and drugs!

I think this is something important when socializing and dating. Got to get out of the serious vibe and into the fun easy going side of things. I often find myself far too in my head and forget how to just chill out and allow for down time. For me listening/playing music or going for a run works nicely. Being around certain people or environments can help as well. Being around a girl I really dig also morphs me for the better.

What do y'all do?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Depending on the environment/people I'm around, I'm always having fun. I take it you mean in a general sense and not necessarily while out at the clubs or picking up chicks.. As long as I've finished work/errands that needs to be done , as long as I hit my daily tasks for my routines, whether it be my daily cardio, or workout, or if I eat properly, I'm always able to let loose and enjoy myself.

Also I try to avoid negative people, people who complain alot, or have bad energy, as well as only consume or "mostly" consume content that is positive or productive/resonates with my values or interests.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like playing volleyball

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling. I bought my truck out of state and flew there, picked it up and drove home through 9 different states. Took me about 8 days total and I enjoyed every min of it. I really do enjoy traveling on my own and entertaining myself and seeing new things. It’s one part about being single that I enjoy the most actually.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to NV. it’s crazy, free & liberating place. I alway get a ‘high’ when I cross the State line.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I try to avoid negative people, people who complain alot, or have bad energy, as well as only consume or "mostly" consume content that is positive or productive/resonates with my values or interests.
You are the sum of the people you surround yourself with.

I like playing volleyball
Used to love playing Vball with the squad, unfortunately those friends got into some things I didn't like so I don't play anymore.

Traveling. I bought my truck out of state and flew there, picked it up and drove home through 9 different states. Took me about 8 days total and I enjoyed every min of it. I really do enjoy traveling on my own and entertaining myself and seeing new things. It’s one part about being single that I enjoy the most actually.
This is a big one for me. I converted the back of my car into a fold out camper bed for spontaneous road trips during the summer. Going solo is the best.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from booze and drugs!
I've gotta bend the rules a little there.
Playing music and fishing are my 2 happy places, somewhat skilled at both, but I don't deny that I enjoy a puff of ganja while doing either. Not much of a drinker though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Among other things, I enjoy a good troll.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A beautiful day with the top down in a fast car.

Speed therapy.

Dancing, sex, a great meal, hanging with friends, hiking, skiing, wandering around a new place without an agenda.

Sometimes just relaxing at home in peace & quiet.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out, walking in parks/forests, watching football, attending matches, house music raves preferably in a forest, on a boat or in a warehouse. Playing pool, go karting. Playing cards with my friends until 11am while not doing cocaine or drinking.

Praying/reading the Bible. Been enjoying reading Jubilees, Enoch and others Dead Sea Scrolls. Researching history. Podcasts on religion and health.

I have a drumlin in my spare room I use to love playing, been years now.