Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your biggest lesson

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone learns at least one big lesson when learning about women.

Mine is that woman who are truly down for you will make it easy for you. If she turns you down simply move on and remove all attention from her. Women who don't want to spend time with me don't get to exist in my reality. I am the prize.

What's your biggest lesson???

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Two lessons:

Women are easily misled with perceived social proof.

Also, that married, degenerate women can't lose by committing adultery. There's no capital punishment for adultery.
If their exposed actions eventually cause divorce, she'll be taken care of$$$ by daddy welfare state and/or daddy court decisions on alimony/child support....not to mention the new simp's additional household income as per the gynocentric society that exists in 2020.

I currently trust female singles more than marrieds at this point in my life.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get too complacent and start slacking off, the game doesn't magically end when you get a girlfriend.

You still have to put the work and effort in, don't let your self go or start acting like a beta male.

Keep fit and domt forget the good old "push and pull" so you can keep her excited and interested.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two lessons:

Women are easily misled with perceived social proof.

Also, that married, degenerate women can't lose by committing adultery. There's no capital punishment for adultery.
If their exposed actions eventually cause divorce, she'll be taken care of$$$ by daddy welfare state and/or daddy court decisions on alimony/child support....not to mention the new simp's additional household income as per the gynocentric society that exists in 2020.

I currently trust female singles more than marrieds at this point in my life.
The last statement? You trust dating/being with a female more as single vs as "your" wife?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
(meant to quote @mrgoodstuff 's post #6)

that's how it reads...but I don't think I'm ac/dc.(bi-queer)

I just have redpilled glasses on now when speaking with any married woman.

I'd be happier not even knowing their marital status, as I used to put the marriage ideal on a pedastel with women as the guiding angels of morality.

I'm not sure I could be that angel for a husband either-unless he maintained Frame with a capital F. And I used to be hardcore, all in, for marriage one day.

I feel genderless learning these lessons. Not in the special snowflake way, I mean, devoid of an identity.

I'm open to absorbing and forget I'm supposed to play a role. Learning and thinking is my greatest passion and it consumes me and leaves me ego-less.

Too deep, got to stop writing.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone learns at least one big lesson when learning about women.

Mine is that woman who are truly down for you will make it easy for you. If she turns you down simply move on and remove all attention from her. Women who don't want to spend time with me don't get to exist in my reality. I am the prize.

What's your biggest lesson???
A decade +/- pickup equates to blow me or blow me out. Pull or next.

I watched Donovan sharps breakdown of LiB. Hilarious. Post wall woman telling dumb men about h I e strong their connection is + sleep on the lawn. Morons marry anything. Absolutely pathetic.

Volume.Options. Next set is the solution to girl problems. I lead. She follows or next.

Fellas, it's covid pandemic but women are still getting piped IF INTEREST IS HIGH. Rotation is slipping off BUT high interest baeee is doubling down.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my favorite song by any means, but I've always thought it sounds great in stereo.
The way the sounds pan left and right quickly tickles the ears.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest lesson I’ve learned is to always keep your options open and have abundance. Two reasons.

1) If you have abundance, then if one girl drops you/ghosts you, then you have plenty of other plates available. Having oneitis is one of the worst things that can happen, because oneitis leads to disappointment. No girl is special.

2) Women are innately more attracted to guys who have abundance. It’s almost like they can smell it on you. They know when you have dry spells and when you’re cleaning up. It’s a sixth sense for them.

Avocadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outcomes you experience reveal back to you whether or not you are centred in your masculine energy, positively engaging with purpose and self-validating.

Success with women is one of the best indicators for this, women mirror back whether we are or aren't doing the above.

When things go sour, take the pain as sign helping you to redirect your focus to where it should be.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not care about you, they only care about what you can do for them.

Women do not have morals, they will always do what’s in their best interest.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing more valuable in this world to a woman than male validation

Toy with it. Make her work to get it. Keep her guessing whether she has it. Leave her on "read". Take it away completely when she misbehaves. Criticize her. Create the space and time for her to crave it back

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take every failure (job,love,sports...) as a lesson.
Nothing more, nothing less. Even if it seems like end of the world, unless you died it really isn't. Everything bad (and good) that happens to you is aimed towards your improvement as a person.
It's damn hard to remain the same person when you go trough s**t.
You can always find new job.
You can always find new girl.
You can always find new place to live.
Start from 0 and blaze your own trail.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you finally understand what a healthy dating/relationship dynamic feels like because the veil of brainwashing has been lifted.

It feels like this:
  1. You no longer experience neediness of any kind. No matter what, you don't need your partner for anything. You simply enjoy them.
  2. You no longer experience fear of her leaving you or cheating on you because if she does, you know you are still a high-value man and also that you can get another girl without problem.
  3. You are no longer impacted by games
  4. You are no longer afraid to set boundaries for fear of losing her
  5. No part of your identity or pride is tied to her. If the relationship ended and you found yourself single, you'd feel no less of a person, nor be ashamed socially
  6. You put yourself first, and understand doing so is NOT a bad or wrong thing (this doesn't mean you don't consider other people)
  7. I'm stealing another poster's words here, but I can't think of a better way to say it: "You quit taking women so seriously and you think of them as children." Now I will add my own interpretations as to what that looks like. It means you understand that women do not think the same way as men, and due to this and due to their emotions, YOU must make decisions yourself, including how to "manage" and "discipline" them. It's like a child - You don't argue with a child do you? Why? Because you KNOW that you know better than them. So if they try to drag you down into childish games and fights, you don't participate, and if her behavior warrants it, you implement a consequence. That consequence is usually withdrawing your time and attention. Most issues with women can be seen as a child-like temper tantrum and attention-seeking game playing. Rather than take these things at face-value, you have to see them for what they are, laugh to yourself, and then act as I mentioned above.
  8. Related to above - You realize that YOU set your reality, not someone else. If something bothers you and you express it by setting a boundary, you do not engage in an argument if she pushes back and tells you that your concern is unwarranted, unfair, or anything else. You SHOULD absolutely listen to her, and evaluate what she says, and you may choose to change your mind if what she tells you really does convince you that you missed something in your thinking, but ultimately you have to understand that you are the decision maker and if she doesn't agree with your decision, that's her problem.
  9. If you actually want a relationship with a woman, you have to change your mindset about their temper tantrums and childish games. Women all do these things - you aren't going to find a unicorn that never does. Instead of seeing them as unbearable, you have to see them as women wanting to feel and experience your masculine power. They love when you stand up to them (though they usually won't show it in-the-moment), and when you treat them as the children they are. It's in the way you stay above their games and punish them as-needed by setting boundaries and if necessary, withdrawing your attention. This feels so sexist to say but trust me, I've tried it both ways and there is only one way that works.
  10. Your strength and masculinity from the characteristics above causes women to become more attracted to you, in general, and if it does not then they have filtered themselves out to you as being unqualified candidates for your time and attention, so good-riddance.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness is a choice and does not depend on external factors.

If you express yourself genuinely, if you are unapologetically honest and live according to your own morals, the women who are interested in you will come to you. If you second guess your actions or words, you are insecure.

If you have to force the interaction with someone, then that interaction should stop. Find a woman who is into you.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned to never ask my blue pilled friends for advice as regards dealing with women. I especially learned to keep any women I'm interested in a secret from everybody.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you finally understand what a healthy dating/relationship dynamic feels like because the veil of brainwashing has been lifted.

It feels like this:
  1. You no longer experience neediness of any kind. No matter what, you don't need your partner for anything. You simply enjoy them.
  2. You no longer experience fear of her leaving you or cheating on you because if she does, you know you are still a high-value man and also that you can get another girl without problem.
  3. You are no longer impacted by games
  4. You are no longer afraid to set boundaries for fear of losing her
  5. No part of your identity or pride is tied to her. If the relationship ended and you found yourself single, you'd feel no less of a person, nor be ashamed socially
  6. You put yourself first, and understand doing so is NOT a bad or wrong thing (this doesn't mean you don't consider other people)
  7. I'm stealing another poster's words here, but I can't think of a better way to say it: "You

8. quit taking women so seriously and you think of them as children." Now I will add my own interpretations as to what that looks like. It means you understand that women do not think the same way as men, and due to this and due to their emotions, YOU must make decisions yourself, including how to "manage" and "discipline" them. It's like a child - You don't argue with a child do you? Why? Because you KNOW that you know better than them. So if they try to drag you down into childish games and fights, you don't participate, and if her behavior warrants it, you implement a consequence. That consequence is usually withdrawing your time and attention. Most issues with women can be seen as a child-like temper tantrum and attention-seeking game playing. Rather than take these things at face-value, you have to see them for what they are, laugh to yourself, and then act as I mentioned above.
  9. Related to above - You realize that YOU set your reality, not someone else. If something bothers you and you express it by setting a boundary, you do not engage in an argument if she pushes back and tells you that your concern is unwarranted, unfair, or anything else. You SHOULD absolutely listen to her, and evaluate what she says, and you may choose to change your mind if what she tells you really does convince you that you missed something in your thinking, but ultimately you have to understand that you are the decision maker and if she doesn't agree with your decision, that's her problem.
  10. If you actually want a relationship with a woman, you have to change your mindset about their temper tantrums and childish games. Women all do these things - you aren't going to find a unicorn that never does. Instead of seeing them as unbearable, you have to see them as women wanting to feel and experience your masculine power. They love when you stand up to them (though they usually won't show it in-the-moment), and when you treat them as the children they are. It's in the way you stay above their games and punish them as-needed by setting boundaries and if necessary, withdrawing your attention. This feels so sexist to say but trust me, I've tried it both ways and there is only one way that works.
  11. Your strength and masculinity from the characteristics above causes women to become more attracted to you, in general, and if it does not then they have filtered themselves out to you as being unqualified candidates for your time and attention, so good-riddance.
Very good post!

This should be the mental state of every man.

Breakups should an inconvenience, not a world mover

Games should be fun, not stressful

Men should follow their story, not let someone else write it for them