"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What's your best text game?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I'll freely admit that this is not one of my greater strengths (probably partly due to my disdain for meaningless texting). The best 'text game" tip I can offer is one that was likely pulled on me (but it seemed clever enough).

A woman that I was lukewarm about (and barely invested any energy into) sent me this one a week after I'd not contacted her:
"Did you already meet someone?" I was going through text, to erase them and found this one. This is ______ ."

Although I could take or leave her, she's investing some energy (lives close by, but not too close and is avg looking) so I'm going to give her a shot. Admittedly, her above text could have been genuine, but I also realize that it could have been a coy method to reach out as well. This would definitely need some re-wording if a man was sending something like this out as a "last attempt" to a female.

I figured that if any of you have some "default" / "go to" text initiates or responses, post them here.
I'm tagging @BackInTheGame78 because he's previously provided some jewels (but they are scattered in different postings and posting them under one heading could be beneficial). Everyone with a tip is encouraged to reply.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top