Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your best text game?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll freely admit that this is not one of my greater strengths (probably partly due to my disdain for meaningless texting). The best 'text game" tip I can offer is one that was likely pulled on me (but it seemed clever enough).

A woman that I was lukewarm about (and barely invested any energy into) sent me this one a week after I'd not contacted her:
"Did you already meet someone?" I was going through text, to erase them and found this one. This is ______ ."

Although I could take or leave her, she's investing some energy (lives close by, but not too close and is avg looking) so I'm going to give her a shot. Admittedly, her above text could have been genuine, but I also realize that it could have been a coy method to reach out as well. This would definitely need some re-wording if a man was sending something like this out as a "last attempt" to a female.

I figured that if any of you have some "default" / "go to" text initiates or responses, post them here.
I'm tagging @BackInTheGame78 because he's previously provided some jewels (but they are scattered in different postings and posting them under one heading could be beneficial). Everyone with a tip is encouraged to reply.