Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your best OLD opener?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on age. Ladies in their 40s seem to like this lately.

Textbook example of a Cougar! You'd be the textbook definition on Urban Dictionary

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would read their bio, listen to their Spotify, peruse their IG & photos. Find something I could latch on to. One girl was studying physics in college. I opened with that I was reading Penrose’s Road to Reality. Another mentioned sushi, I asked her if inari counted as sushi. Nothing particularly risqué. But that’s not my style.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried the commenting on something from profile approach, but I've found just something like 'Hi xyz, hows your week/weekend been? ' seems to be just as effective and can just copy and paste quickly, so more efficient. If they respond, then get into stuff in profile.

Seems lame, but as mentioned before, pics count for more with OLD.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried the commenting on something from profile approach, but I've found just something like 'Hi xyz, hows your week/weekend been? ' seems to be just as effective and can just copy and paste quickly, so more efficient. I they respond, then get into stuff in profile.

Agree. But being creative made it fun for me.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. But being creative made it fun for me.
Exactly mate, as long as you#re not shooting yourself in the foot with what you write, don;t think it matters in the overall scheme of things. Sure some will not like my bland/boring openings, but some may not like something you said in more detailed openers, so makes sense to do what works for you as pics are what make main difference, amongst other variables outside of our control.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would always pick out something unique in their profile and comment on it to at least make it be known that I read their profile instead of just looking at their pictures. But of course it still comes down to looks, but if you look decent AND say something unique, it sets you apart.

My current girlfriend, I mentioned a restaurant that I used to go to with my grandpa when I was younger, and the restaurant no longer exists, and is over an hour from where I live, so that caught her attention since not many people from out of her area would have even known about that place. And she commented that she used to go there with her grandpa as well, and now we live together.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tried the commenting on something from profile approach, but I've found just something like 'Hi xyz, hows your week/weekend been? ' seems to be just as effective and can just copy and paste quickly, so more efficient. If they respond, then get into stuff in profile.

depends on the type of site too. Somewhere like Match it seems if you comment and mention stuff on their profile it stands out more and you get more replies. Like facebook dating app for example I use pre written cut and paste canned messages I just simply paste from my phone. That seems to get a good number of replies and is quick and simple. I typically have a cougar joke message, another one commenting about being photogenic, and smile and another one commenting about them and saying I loved their profile.

Not sure if guys know about FB dating and you can comment on photos since it doesn't let you send just a message to initiate.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm mostly doing basic openers at this point. A high interest girl is going to respond. Then, you can get into profile details.

Reactions: B80

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete the apps put the energy into building confidence to speak to women in real life it will make you 100% less disposable

The apps are utter garbage no quality woman would be on a dating app it's like looking for a needle in a haystack

All you have is girls who are catfishing ,physcotic or single mothers

every single one I've encountered on there has some sort of string attached

Don't even get me started on the amount of time you will waste on these apps

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I read the profile and make it unique based on something in there.

Not surprisingly, I get a lot more answers, dates and lays from it than most seem to.

Having personality is a good thing and showing it off is even better.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
"Hey shawty. Whatcho name ih?"

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I read the profile and make it unique based on something in there.

Not surprisingly, I get a lot more answers, dates and lays from it than most seem to.

Having personality is a good thing and showing it off is even better.
You must have a lot of time on your hands to do a custom message each time.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
We can't all be cell phone case salesmen.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah...that whole minute really takes so long...

It always amazes me people want to put no effort into anything but then expect 50x the results.

This doesn't work like this in dating or anything else in life, FYI

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...that whole minute really takes so long...

It always amazes me people want to put no effort into anything but then expect 50x the results.

This doesn't work like this in dating or anything else in life, FYI
Most say to have pre made messages to easily cut and paste and spam approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.