"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Whats your best music?

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I would like to see what everyone's opinion is on this situation.

You have the girl over, and you decide it would be a great time to bust open a bottle of wine while setting the romantic mood with some music.

(I personally would say Megadeth as loud as possible LOL....)

What do you play?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

danethe0th

New Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Well, it really depends on your personality, but for me it's always smooth, smooth jazz. One of my personal favourites are Charlie Haden's "Nocturne" album, which really just emmits a very strong "Romantic café in Paris under the full moon" feel. It's a mix of very low-key jazz with a latin rhytm section, and half the songs are latin classics, played by the "cool" dogma.
If you want to go for the more traditional jazz approach Chet Baker is a good choice. Try and get your hands on the soundtrack to "Let's Get Lost" as that's pretty much just made for the purpose of romance. Chet Baker can be your very best friend when it comes to playing music for women. The vocals that are immensely expressive will also help make your woman appreciate the music, even if she doesn't like jazz.

If you don't think that all-out jazz is going to cut it I'd suggest getting some Nick Drake, which is really just very folksy jazz. The "Pink Moon" album where it's just Nick Drake and his acoustic guitar is really good.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
One of my personal favourites are Charlie Haden's "Nocturne" album, which really just emmits a very strong "Romantic café in Paris under the full moon" feel. It's a mix of very low-key jazz with a latin rhytm section, and half the songs are latin classics, played by the "cool" dogma.
I will definitly try this, very nice.
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
jazz.

but I realized that when I listen to jazz too much I start to act like an afc... hehehehh

I like Lenny Kravitz,

deep purple

acdc
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Prefuse 73 and his album One Word Extinguisher. It's great to listen to when you're alone and very, very convinient with chicks, just sets the mood right. If you don't believe me try out the songs The Color Of Tempo, Perverted Undertone, 23 and Storm Returns. Gotta hand it to that guy.
 

Mantra

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
1
Location
stockholm, sweden
Norah Jones' first album - 'Come Away with Me'
Beautiful late night cozy vibe - just right for getting her comfortable and into cuddling before escalating.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Here's what's on the mix I normally use:

DJ Krush - Dig this vibe, Skin against Skin, the dawn, mu getsu, danger of love

Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground, Becoming X, Low Place like Home

Garbage - Stroke of Luck, Milk, Sleep

Thievery Corrporation - Omid, Facing East (or as I like to call it, the best fvck song ever)

Air - all I need

Olive - Indulge me, You're not alone.

overall, it's pretty mellow, most girls love the sound even if they've never listened to this genre of music before, it's awesome for setting up the mood, and more original then just throwing some Jazz or Usher on there.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
hey along with being a pretty good cd, Los Lonely Boys definitely have some good mood music on their cd. (cant remember what its called, but it is good for mood stuff)
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
A few songs from Soul for Real is cool.

One time, i put some of their songs on when i was making out with a ex and the music definitly set off a cool vibe.

I definitly learnt then, that its better having music on, rather than silence. Nice soothing music can definitly get her going and create a nice sort of atmosphere.

'Candy rain' and 'Every little thing i do' are there best tunes, if you want to check them out.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Originally posted by RedKnight04
(I personally would say Megadeth as loud as possible LOL....)

You kinda beat me to the punch with that one, Red. But, I think I would have said Metallica instead..:D

...Why do I always start to sound just like Dr. Seuss around the holiday season!?...:confused:
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Panda 2000
Prefuse 73 and his album One Word Extinguisher. It's great to listen to when you're alone and very, very convinient with chicks, just sets the mood right. If you don't believe me try out the songs The Color Of Tempo, Perverted Undertone, 23 and Storm Returns. Gotta hand it to that guy.
Mad props for busting out the Prefuse 73...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I would pick up my guitar and play a classical song
 

danethe0th

New Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Hope you'll like Charlie Haden. It's really, really good music too :-D

As for something else that might set the mood check out Zero7. Their first two EPs are bit more experimenting, but both of their albums really just emenates that cool Trip-Hop vibe, if you don't want to put on jazz.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Hip hop music style is direcly associated with DJ life style and having hot chicks around you. Rock and roll is dead relating to that, and hip hop is breaking everything.

I recomend:

50 cent - In da club
Usher Let it Burn
Nelly feat Jaheim - My Place
P Diddy f. Usher - I Need a Girl
114-Rohff-Le Son Qui Tue (Avec Natty)-Pub
Sniper - Graver dans la roche
Black Eyed Peas - Lets Get it started
B2K ft. Fabolous - Badaboom
Fugees - Ready or not
Joe ft G-Unit - Ride With You
Kriss Kross - Jump
Nas - Nas Is Like
beyonce - Baby_Boy
Usher - Yeah
015_-_Nelly_Feat._Kelly_Rowland_-_Dilemma
Sean.Paul.feat.Sasha.-.I'm.Still.In.Love.With.You
(Busta Rhymes feat Mariah Carey) - I Know What You Want

Other cool songs:
Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
Vanessa Rangel - Palpite
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
blue - Bubblin'

BUT!! THIS IS THE REAL DJ ANTHEMN!!! American Hi-Fi - Flavor Of The Week
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by Trance
Hip hop music style is direcly associated with DJ life style and having hot chicks around you. Rock and roll is dead relating to that, and hip hop is breaking everything.
*lol* First thing that comes to my mind is actually a hip hop song... 'you say you a gansta but you never popped nothin' :p
Rock is dead and hip-hop is DJ? :D And ur a Mozart?


In any case on the topic... Thievery Corporation is pretty powerful stuff when wiht a girl
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top