what's you hobby?

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey fellas, havent been here ina while so I came crawling back as usual when times get tough

so what do you guys do for fun? snowboard? dirtbike? por-wrestle, collect flowers?

the reason im asking is cos Im deadly bored with life with no friends or any typa relationships, I have a feeling that Imma about to get fired from my minimum wage job, Im good at nothing so maybe I can find some new inspiration(s)

thanks

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Computer God.
Pool/Billards Player.
Social Person.
Road Trips.
Sleeping.
Drinking.
Eating.
Enjoying life the way I want to enjoy it.

That's enough about me. What do YOU do for fun? :)

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lifting weights, lifting sandbags, pushing my body to its limit, learning and reading, relaxing

epitome

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try skateboarding. You'll look like a fool at first but you get better with time as long as you keep with it.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Football (soccor)
Ice Hockey
Gym
Computer games (occasionally)
TV + Films
hanging with friends

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. working out
2. women
3. football
4. video juegos (video games)

Georgey

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, ive got the best things for ya to do, and i go these things and im never bored:

-learn a musical insrument, i'd recommand the piano, its hard in the beginning but its a great instrument for djers.
-find a close gym and go there, go there on bike if u can
-play basket ball in the court down the street
-meet woman
-and i'd recommand skateboarding as the other guy said, its a great sport gor guys, after u can ride it begin with the ollie(might take up to 3months or so to learn), once u get it start kickflips. im a good skateboarder so i can help u with that hehehe
- get sum movies and watch them,
-go out to parties

Livinlifehard

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.MMA (mostly thai boxing)
2. Working out
3. Cooking and school (i go to cooking school)
4. Girls (distant 4th because MMA and working out will suck up your money if your passionate about it and get privates)
5. your mom? lol jk

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
escobar04 said:
hey fellas, havent been here ina while so I came crawling back as usual when times get tough

so what do you guys do for fun? snowboard? dirtbike? por-wrestle, collect flowers?

the reason im asking is cos Im deadly bored with life with no friends or any typa relationships, I have a feeling that Imma about to get fired from my minimum wage job, Im good at nothing so maybe I can find some new inspiration(s)

thanks
These are also aspects of my career.

Ventriloquist
Magician
Graphic Designer
Caricaturist
Event Videography.

I made a couple hundred today, not too shabby.

In addition, I enjoy pool and playing Chess. I'm also (again, sort of for my career) picking up HTML, PHP and MySQL for my own website.