Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Wrong With Single Mothers?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why bash guys who chose not to date single mothers? it's their right who they chose to date isn't it? every single mother i've tried to date always ended up screwing me over, lesson learned, don't date them anymore. now i stick to girls who either don't want kids or don't have kids and it makes life alot easier for me. it's all personal choice.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a topic that' won't go away, I've already giving my opinion on this countless times

I have tried dating single mothers and out of the hundreds that I've met probably only a handful were LTR material the thing is a lot of single mothers.

Heres my thing, if she has time, something that 99.9% of them don't have. Intrigues me, and meets my list then i might date one seriously, but I'm not holding my breath!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The single mother where the Father has custody, because she lost that battle because of her notorious track-record (jail-time/drugs), That's the kind of single mom that always has time for you, the one who has to Visit her kids. It's rare but she's there somewhere in your town, and she may be hot.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH he11, just marry her then and tell us how it is in 15 years. Pay for another mans kid thru college etc. But when the kid is screwing with your life and YOU try to discipline "it" you will hear "IT'S not YOUR kid, you don't have a say"

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not avoid dating someone just because they have a kid. I would give them a chance. I would just keep in mind that things will be a bit different. :D

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The positives: SM's are generally quite mature. They know how to cook, clean, take care of finances, and deal with stress.

The negatives: Their kid(s) gets first choice when it comes to time and attention. If the dad fvcked off and they have the kid(s) full time, that leaves nearly no time for you. If the dad gets time with the kids, that gives you a bit more time with her, but you'll have to listen to how much of an a55hole the dad is.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a strong believer of taking all the territory for myself.

I would rather get a new SLK mercedes than a second hand Lamborghini whos engine have problems because of the previous owner.

I don't want to have in my home or life extra subjects like a father who comes to pick the kid in the week end and force me to review my schedule or create even more drama for the woman.

In my home the only man who has a word or space its me.

It's not that much the kid, it's more the fact that my control over my goddamn life and home would be sensibly decreased, if I wanted to be told what to do or share my place with others and negotiate I would have remained in the army.

I also would have problem and would feel a coward to scream to an other guy to which I have no connection and whos too young, while with a son
Im supposed to do so if he does anything wrong.

It's not a moral question it's simply a territorial and instinctual one.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
The single mother where the Father has custody, because she lost that battle because of her notorious track-record (jail-time/drugs), That's the kind of single mom that always has time for you, the one who has to Visit her kids. It's rare but she's there somewhere in your town, and she may be hot.

You forgot to add she will probably bat**** crazy which is why she doesn't have her kid in the first place. Just got through dating one of those. Apparently she decided to get off her meds that I didn't know that she was on, decided to get drunk, and decided started yelling at the screen in the middle of film festival. Then she threatened to punch out a 60 something year old man who had the nerve to ask her to be quiet while I was away in the bathroom. Imagine coming back to that scene after a piss. On the upside she was hot and pretty much into everything in bed. But that was the last straw hot sex wasn't worth public disasters.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It brings their market value down, which they offset by being hotter and easier, so you often end up with hotter women with more baggage.

Once you hit your mid 30's it's hard to find women who have no kids and who are attractive.

But if you're under 25 forget them.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms are cool if they understand that you are making a sacrifice to be with them. And because of this they try to cater to you a bit more. It's only fair. I have met some single moms that celebrate making you second maybe fourth fiddle in their lives. Fine I understand your kid is important to you, but the only thing you are really gaining from the relationship is the bang. While she stands to not only satisfy her libido but financial gains as well. I dated a chick that would get mad if I spent less that like $80 taking her out because she would have to shell out $60 for a babysitter whenever we went out. So I could only call her for expensive nights out or nothing because I wasnt ready to meet her kid yet. She was hot, I took her out twice and lost interest and a lil cash in the process. Theres states where you can be made responsible for child support just because you were there for most of the childs upbringing whether the child was genetically yours or not, also common law marriages. After all nothing is stopping you from just going out and getting some tighter poon that doesnt have so many obligations. There is no benefit to dating a single mother for a single man, on the contrary there are only drawbacks.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Theres states where you can be made responsible for child support just because you were there for most of the childs upbringing whether the child was genetically yours or not, also common law marriages.
Please cite your sources for this assertion. This is common misconception and I am a lawyer.

nkh78h

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I see both sides

my mother was a single mom. and my mom is not "garbage" she has a maters degree and makes about 125k a year. My dad was just a ***** and couldn't keep his **** in his pants, and when my dad got another woman pregnant, and had my now 18 year old brother, my mom had had enough.
My mother has her quirks, but, I mean, and while, I thinks he needs improve her attitude, she's not garabe in the sense that some of you guys make it out to be.

She had no problem dating, although she didn't marry until the week after I turned 21 and was well out the house.

With that said, I agree alot with what warrior said, a woman would have to I mean really, wow the hell out of me to consider her if she had a kid. At 15-16, there wasn't a man that was going to come in the house and tell me what to do, just wasn't going to happen.While my dad is a *****, he is my dad and that was the only man I listened to. I remember one dude in particular tried to get buck with me and when I told my dad about it, after my dad was done with him he never called my mom again lol. That's some of the stuff you have to deal with, when dealing with single mom's. it's just not worth it.
It's not her that's garbage, it's YOU. What an assh0le. You owe both of them an apology.

How is your relationship with her new husband? Does he have any kids of his own?