“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Whats with plates getting FOMO?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Call up plate to set something up. She says she was stressed about work and already made plans for the day I suggested. She doesnt offer to reschedule. I dont have time for her small talk. Next day she messages wanting my attention. Generally when they reach out its my go-to for setting up some plan.

I decide nah she needs to reach out again before I initiate another date.. (Is this being petty?)

Whats with this. Is it her trying to keep me secure?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Call up plate to set something up. She says she was stressed about work and already made plans for the day I suggested. She doesnt offer to reschedule. I dont have time for her small talk. Next day she messages wanting my attention. Generally when they reach out its my go-to for setting up some plan.

I decide nah she needs to reach out again before I initiate another date.. (Is this being petty?)

Whats with this. Is it her trying to keep me secure?
No...she needs to feel disapproval from you and she needs to "earn" her way back into your good graces.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Glad to know that its the right thing. Yeah no way I'm going to chase her. Low effort for these h0es.
No...she needs to feel disapproval from you and she needs to "earn" her way back into your good graces.
Besides her svcking like a vacuum or buying me dinner, how do you get them to earn their way back in?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Glad to know that its the right thing. Yeah no way I'm going to chase her. Low effort for these h0es.

Besides her svcking like a vacuum or buying me dinner, how do you get them to earn their way back in?
By having them make the effort to see you and giving you compliance. Just "be busy" suddenly for a while and see if she works hard to get your attention back.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Just "be busy" suddenly for a while and see if she works hard to get your attention back.
Weirdly she sent like a couple of messages, saying she is still cranky/stressed and her period is due. Also she would rather have come over but sent a pic of some work. My understanding is actions not words.

I ignored but was thinking of saying "later, I got to run"

Not even close enough to showing her indifference. When you think its enough. 3x it
"Treat em mean, keep em keen"

3x rule is nice.

Problem is I;ve been so brainwashed by society and my mom and what a good person is supposed to do that I forget women are irrational and need to know their place.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
Here's the deal:

Women, will do this, because they don't want to seem so adamant. Romance is a game. its not "oh you said lets hang out MOnday, lets do it!" For them its like "hm i cant hang out monday im busy that day." they want to see if you got the balls and the interest to get past that and ask them out another day. To be honest, I do the same to women. if she says "im free next Sunday".. and i wanted to chill this weekend, i'll be like "sorry im busy that weekend. " and she'll be like "damn treated" (this is from a specific example recently).. in which she texted me the same day "hm maybe i can try to trade shifts with my co worker on Saturday"... i just read it and said "lol its up to you" because i already know the demo.

But in your case

Bro, theres a million reasons why a girl can't or won't hang out on a specific day. She seems like shes busy and stressed. How friggin insecure are you that this bothers you? Seriously? Its embarrassing. You're thinking too much about this and its affected you to the point you had to ask about this on a forum. The problem with you is, you don't have an abundance mindset. If you had a few other interests going, or **** to keep you busy, i'm sure you would. Scarcity creates this type of behavior, or low self esteem.
 
Top