Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats with plates getting FOMO?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call up plate to set something up. She says she was stressed about work and already made plans for the day I suggested. She doesnt offer to reschedule. I dont have time for her small talk. Next day she messages wanting my attention. Generally when they reach out its my go-to for setting up some plan.

I decide nah she needs to reach out again before I initiate another date.. (Is this being petty?)

Whats with this. Is it her trying to keep me secure?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Call up plate to set something up. She says she was stressed about work and already made plans for the day I suggested. She doesnt offer to reschedule. I dont have time for her small talk. Next day she messages wanting my attention. Generally when they reach out its my go-to for setting up some plan.

I decide nah she needs to reach out again before I initiate another date.. (Is this being petty?)

Whats with this. Is it her trying to keep me secure?
No...she needs to feel disapproval from you and she needs to "earn" her way back into your good graces.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to know that its the right thing. Yeah no way I'm going to chase her. Low effort for these h0es.
No...she needs to feel disapproval from you and she needs to "earn" her way back into your good graces.
Besides her svcking like a vacuum or buying me dinner, how do you get them to earn their way back in?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Glad to know that its the right thing. Yeah no way I'm going to chase her. Low effort for these h0es.

Besides her svcking like a vacuum or buying me dinner, how do you get them to earn their way back in?
By having them make the effort to see you and giving you compliance. Just "be busy" suddenly for a while and see if she works hard to get your attention back.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just "be busy" suddenly for a while and see if she works hard to get your attention back.
Weirdly she sent like a couple of messages, saying she is still cranky/stressed and her period is due. Also she would rather have come over but sent a pic of some work. My understanding is actions not words.

I ignored but was thinking of saying "later, I got to run"

Not even close enough to showing her indifference. When you think its enough. 3x it
"Treat em mean, keep em keen"

3x rule is nice.

Problem is I;ve been so brainwashed by society and my mom and what a good person is supposed to do that I forget women are irrational and need to know their place.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the deal:

Women, will do this, because they don't want to seem so adamant. Romance is a game. its not "oh you said lets hang out MOnday, lets do it!" For them its like "hm i cant hang out monday im busy that day." they want to see if you got the balls and the interest to get past that and ask them out another day. To be honest, I do the same to women. if she says "im free next Sunday".. and i wanted to chill this weekend, i'll be like "sorry im busy that weekend. " and she'll be like "damn treated" (this is from a specific example recently).. in which she texted me the same day "hm maybe i can try to trade shifts with my co worker on Saturday"... i just read it and said "lol its up to you" because i already know the demo.

But in your case

Bro, theres a million reasons why a girl can't or won't hang out on a specific day. She seems like shes busy and stressed. How friggin insecure are you that this bothers you? Seriously? Its embarrassing. You're thinking too much about this and its affected you to the point you had to ask about this on a forum. The problem with you is, you don't have an abundance mindset. If you had a few other interests going, or **** to keep you busy, i'm sure you would. Scarcity creates this type of behavior, or low self esteem.