"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Whats up with?

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
I read some quick tips off this site and a lot of it is made by "women". To be honest coming off a site which has many pioneers and great contributors to the seduction game today this women's advice seemed rather lame!

For eq:
http://www.sosuave.com/halloffame/hall100.htm

Leaving messages when you call? Why so the chick never rings you back making you look even more like a tool?

It also stated to compliment women left to right... seriously theres nothing worse than blabbing compliments left to right to every chick that walks by, sure it will work magic on ugly chicks but with the hotties it wont get you far at all infact give away your intetentions, am I missing something or do you guys enjoy sarging ugly chicks?
I learned through practice that complimenting women only when they DO look smashing and you have already slept with her, or compliment something which no one else sees.
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip16.htm


A good site but whats up with that AFC advice in between?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I totally agree! I've been lurking on these forums for over a year and finally became a member. There has been an influx of female "djs" and female dating advice recently.

This site is for men to come lick their wounds, share their stories, and become strong. The female advice is what got us on the wrong track to begin with!

I mean I appreciate anyone from either gender striving to improve the romantic relationships and understand the underlying power dynamics. However, I don't think women should give men advice, and vice versa. Especially on practical concrete techniques.

One of my best female friends recently came to me with the agony of being in a friend relationship with another friend but she wanted more. I gave her advice and she didn't understand most of it. She's a smart girl too. As I was in the midst of making another attempt, I realized that she would never understand because she's in the female position of the love dance.

Even if she followed my advice, it would not work out for her. For example, one of the things I told her was to kill the friendship in her mind, aim to start the relationship over as a romance, and tell her friend that she wanted to date him. If she did this though, the fact that she had to make the first bold move would always bother her.

Men and women should figure out the dating game seperately unless, of course, they're on dates together. :)
 

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
This site is for men to come lick their wounds, share their stories, and become strong. The female advice is what got us on the wrong track to begin with!
How did I leave that out? :)

I will appreciate women's advice when it is the advice made for guys to succeed with women not to make both sides equal even when the chick is giving you the biggest **** test yet!

Further I learned not to see what women say but rather what they do...
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Women don't always give bad advice. My mom gave me some good advice about leaving messages "ONLY SETTLE FOR SPEAKING TO HER IN PERSON." I don't have time to leave messages and play phone tag with women.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I stopped reading the rest of the stuff on this ages ago. The forums is where the real gold is at - you'll learn which people know what they're talking about and which people are just blowing hot air.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by PUA_GUY

It also stated to compliment women left to right... seriously theres nothing worse than blabbing compliments left to right to every chick that walks by, sure it will work magic on ugly chicks but with the hotties it wont get you far at all infact give away your intetentions, am I missing something or do you guys enjoy sarging ugly chicks?
I learned through practice that complimenting women only when they DO look smashing and you have already slept with her, or compliment something which no one else sees.
Did you read the bible? Its stated everywhere not to compliment women except on certain ocasions!! U gotta learn to play the ego game. You are just being a chump with those compliments.

Also, complimenting a chick that passes by is not a decent aproach!! Go practice.
 

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Porky
I stopped reading the rest of the stuff on this ages ago. The forums is where the real gold is at - you'll learn which people know what they're talking about and which people are just blowing hot air.
Your only meant to start associating with other seducers online only when you have learned enough knowledge to contribute/help others online. If the online "journal" isnt up to the par then what info will other guys of this site contribute based on this dilemma?

I mean its not a biggie but glad that people are actually aware of it.
 
Top