Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the point in all of this

Reaction score
Why am I wasting my time on something that's temporarily? I could out on a date with a beautiful and funny girl. Hit it off with a great conversation, have great sex, have great experiences, have a happy life. BUTTTT, I know that later down the road that some bull **** is going to happen and my happy ship will begin to sink. All these good experiences I had with this girl will now be outweighed by fighting to keep the ship from sinking then eventually evacuating it. This is stupid, if AI advances to where men don't need women then that will be our greatest victory. I know 85% of this board doesn't want to admit this, but it's true that biological women are a waste of time.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That temporary will continue to be norm for you unless youre willing taken sometime off from women.. Gets better with yourself. Oftentimes its the incapable of being alone that ruins when you decide to be in the relationship.

You cant be happy in a relationship unless youre already happy alone with yourself.

A lots of people are already in happy single life before venturing into that beautiful relationships

Reaction score
That temporary will continue to be norm for you unless youre willing taken sometime off from women.. Gets better with yourself. Oftentimes its the incapable of being alone that ruins when you decide to be in the relationship.

You cant be happy in a relationship unless youre already happy alone with yourself.

A lots of people are already in happy single life before venturing into that beautiful relationships
this seems impossible because I still see the same people single lol and I see people that aren't perfect at any means in relationships or marriages.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am I wasting my time on something that's temporarily? I could out on a date with a beautiful and funny girl. Hit it off with a great conversation, have great sex, have great experiences, have a happy life. BUTTTT, I know that later down the road that some bull **** is going to happen and my happy ship will begin to sink. All these good experiences I had with this girl will now be outweighed by fighting to keep the ship from sinking then eventually evacuating it. This is stupid, if AI advances to where men don't need women then that will be our greatest victory. I know 85% of this board doesn't want to admit this, but it's true that biological women are a waste of time.
If you don't want those experiences you're free to avoid them. You're free to see things as a waste of time, or as a unique experience you can grow from.
In fact you have no choice, you will grow. At what rate and in which direction is completely up to you.

There are no guarantees in life. You may never meet someone you like again, or you may meet a keeper tomorrow that'll never leaves you.

It's all a matter of chance and skill. Hard work puts you where the good luck finds you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"All these good experiences I had with this girl will now be outweighed by fighting to keep the ship from sinking then eventually evacuating it" => OP is doing it incorrectly if he thinks he needs to "fight to keep the ship from sinking"

Spin plates, and you'll find yourself in fact an island. Ships will have to fight to be around you, not vice versa.

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seem wicked when you’re unwanted.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It's just the way we humans evolved, like it or not but without these **** tests humans would not have advanced this far.

If men could do nothing and still get women, our society would be on the same level as chimpanzees

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it for the memories. Learned a long time ago when I first started traveling to countries for no particular purpose, that the present actions I take is for my future self to enjoy upon reflect. Of course in the moment its awesome. But theres no better feeling that reflecting back on the good times we had with the people I met, and the places we went together.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it for the memories. Learned a long time ago when I first started traveling to countries for no particular purpose, that the present actions I take is for my future self to enjoy upon reflect. Of course in the moment its awesome. But theres no better feeling that reflecting back on the good times we had with the people I met, and the places we went together.
Good advice. Thank you.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this seems impossible because I still see the same people single lol and I see people that aren't perfect at any means in relationships or marriages.
Youre seeing the truth.. Most singles doesnt wanted to be in a shltty relationship, they wait.

And that....

People aren't perfect at any means in relationships or marriages always reflect water seeks its own level mate.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're saying is true. Relationships rarely last for life. Most fail within a year or two.

But to echo some of the advice given here, the key is to go into every date or relationship knowing this fact. Enjoy the experience for what it is, rather than where you want it to lead or anticipating it falling apart.

I entered into my last relationship with no expectations and to this day I can say it was an amazing time in my life. We travelled, had adventures and shared many incredible experiences. But inevitably the time came when we were drifting apart, losing the spark and saw no future together. It hurt like hell to break up, but it was for the best and we did it amicably. I look back at that relationship with gratitude, for all the memories and personal growth.

I've even had dates that led nowhere, but remain positive memories as we had such a great time together, even if it was a one off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Basing your happiness on anyone or anything other than yourself internally is a recipe for disaster in all areas of your life.

Your mindset is the issue not other people. If you are that fragile mentally that you are unwilling to endure the downs in a relationship which will ALWAYS occur no matter how great it is then you clearly are not mature enough or in the right headspace to be in one and you should focus your energy on resolving these issues internally before wasting someone else's time because you are unable to handle these type of things.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing is permanent. Nothing. Everything is changing and in flux. The only thing that's permanent and you can be sure of is....THE LAW OF IMPERMANENCE.

We are all but passing ships in the night. You are on a solo voyage. Like everyone. They are sailing their own ship. Some ships will stop by you for a while, maybe you will form an allegiance, but eventually everything changes. Death or rejection will see you part ways. Some will stop for a short will. Enjoy, wish them well and let them go.

A man must lean the art of detachment. A man must learn to to let go. A man must learn to live and embrace the present. To give and to receive.

wishing things were another way will only bring you suffering.

Reaction score
It just sucks especially being brainwashed at a early age on what an ideal life was supposed to be and now having to adjust and adapt mid twenties.

Last edited by a moderator:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It just sucks especially being brainwashed at a early age on what an ideal life was supposed to be and now having to adjust and adapt mid twenties.
Humans are constantly adapting and changing. If that is too much to handle, you could always go live in a cave up in the mountains and be a hermit. No changes required.

OP, not to try and be a d!ck but unless you adjust your mindset you are heading towards somewhere you don't want to be and you will be accelerating there faster every day until you begin to change it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was into my 30s before I learned this lesson and only after many painful mistakes. But it was one of the best things to happen to me. It freed me from outcome dependence, from overthinking and strategizing and I learned to embrace the present moment and cherish individual experiences a lot more.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
A paradigm shift...

Things will suck (COGNITIVE DISSONANCE) until you arrive at your NEW PARADIGM

Know that this is perfectly normal. This is why change can be difficult and uncomfortable and why many will revert back to (or lament for) the comfort of their old paradigm. The journey can be painful.

@guru1000 Balls, action, persistence = transcendence

(Courage to keep on going and taking right action on a consistent basis)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like saying, "What's the point of breathing? You are going eventually die and stop breathing anyway. Why waste your time?"

I like how Aaron Clarey put it in his book. Yeah, the odds are against you. Yes, pursuing women is expensive. But, why not do it anyway? There is no better game.