Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the point in all of this

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the memories and experience my man, I still have very fond memories of one of my exes. We didn't have any money and were struggling because I had lost my job. She would bake sweets and mini pastilla's and sell them out on the corner of a grocery store to make rent. Spending 5$ on some cheap perfume made her feel like a princess. Dancing around the apartment because we couldn't afford to go out. Finally making money again and taking road trips down the east coast.

Poor and happy, it all went to **** though and even though she wanted to get back together I chose not too. Now I'm in a new relationship with my newborn son and all the interesting things that happen with her. You pick up things from relationships, I learned how to cook a bunch of moroccan food, healthy exercise habits since she loved the gym so much. She taught me to be more patient too.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am I wasting my time on something that's temporarily? I could out on a date with a beautiful and funny girl. Hit it off with a great conversation, have great sex, have great experiences, have a happy life. BUTTTT, I know that later down the road that some bull **** is going to happen and my happy ship will begin to sink. All these good experiences I had with this girl will now be outweighed by fighting to keep the ship from sinking then eventually evacuating it. This is stupid, if AI advances to where men don't need women then that will be our greatest victory. I know 85% of this board doesn't want to admit this, but it's true that biological women are a waste of time.
In the end its all just hormones, really. Otherwise men wouldn't bother to deal with women at all and the human race would have disappeared thousands of years ago.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put it like this. Think of an amazing looking building you saw. The designer was motivated by the pursuit of women. The construction workers were motivated by the pursuit of women. Boom, you got civilizarion.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of getting out of bed if you're going to have to get back in later on?
What's the point of eating or drinking if you're going to get hungry and thirsty again?
What's the point of tidying up your room if it's going to get messy again?
What's the point of living if you're going to die one day?
What's the point of going out with someone if it's going to end one day?

To me, these are all the same kind of question.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like saying, "What's the point of breathing? You are going eventually die and stop breathing anyway. Why waste your time?"

I like how Aaron Clarey put it in his book. Yeah, the odds are against you. Yes, pursuing women is expensive. But, why not do it anyway? There is no better game.
“The finest line of poetry ever uttered in the history of this whole damn country was said by Canada Bill Jones in 1853, in Baton Rouge, while he was being robbed blind in a crooked game of faro. George Devol, who was, like Canada Bill, not a man who was averse to fleecing the odd sucker, drew Bill aside and asked him if he couldn't see that the game was crooked. And Canada Bill sighed, and shrugged his shoulders, and said, 'I know. But it's the only game in town.' And he went back to the game.”― Neil Gaiman, American Gods

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even a failed relationship is better for your self esteem than nothing imo
Really not sure about this. It's such a waste of time. Unless you just give the minimum possible effort, but then the likelihood that it fails goes up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All romantic relationships are temporary. Do your best to enjoy the ride and not tie yourself down long term to a bad situation.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That temporary will continue to be norm for you unless youre willing taken sometime off from women.. Gets better with yourself. Oftentimes its the incapable of being alone that ruins when you decide to be in the relationship.

You cant be happy in a relationship unless youre already happy alone with yourself.

A lots of people are already in happy single life before venturing into that beautiful relationships
That’s not 100% . A person that’s perfectly happy alone does not mean is going to be happy with another . Being with another person means you have to share things and ask them often about their opinions. A person who’s happy alone is used to a different lifestyle and this does not include sharing. A person who’s not happy alone maybe he gets happy with another person is in his life .
There isn’t any certain patent

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not 100% . A person that’s perfectly happy alone does not mean is going to be happy with another . Being with another person means you have to share things and ask them often about their opinions. A person who’s happy alone is used to a different lifestyle and this does not include sharing. A person who’s not happy alone maybe he gets happy with another person is in his life .
There isn’t any certain patent
I have to disagree base on this point..

Your relationship with Yourself is the most important one you'll ever form or maintain. It may be hard for you to be 'alone' if you can't tolerate your owncompany, but the compromises/sacrifices you make just to be with someone else, may not be worth the toll it takes on you.

It hard to discern that unhappy person can be happy with another person, it perfectly describes co-dependent relationships.

While Healthy marriage must continually work to solidify and enhance the marital bond, so partners may continue to grow alongside each other. Intimacy included.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
What's the point of getting out of bed if you're going to have to get back in later on?
What's the point of eating or drinking if you're going to get hungry and thirsty again?
What's the point of tidying up your room if it's going to get messy again?
What's the point of living if you're going to die one day?
What's the point of going out with someone if it's going to end one day?

To me, these are all the same kind of question.
Yep. It's nihilistic thinking. Which is a slippery, downward slope.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% sure I'm going to throw in the towel, these two videos show my frustrations
Brother,

to be sure, that feeling has been shared by many men at one time or another. it is sort of like a write of passage. some it comes young, others like me when old. in your mind stand aside and look at yourself and observe as if your another person seeing your life.

now focus on what you can see in the immediate view. enjoy whatever it is and look for how it is interesting or amazing or anything about it. focus on how it is amazing to even be like that. like a tile floor or a tree growing outside, a cell phone.. fcking amazing the stuff of yesterday science fiction.

FORGET the past hurt it's gone. FORGET the wish for the future, it will come no matter if you think about it or not. Focus on the now only and spend time to feel and learn about what you see in this exact moment. Force yourself to do this. You will slip back and forth for a while into remembering past hurt and future wishes. That is fine and normal. As soon as you notice refocus on NOW and what you can see. Enjoy the moment it will never come again.

If you do this the light inside of you will shine like an expanding star. Within a short time change will occure. I guarantee it works.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why am I wasting my time on something that's temporarily? I could out on a date with a beautiful and funny girl. Hit it off with a great conversation, have great sex, have great experiences, have a happy life. BUTTTT, I know that later down the road that some bull **** is going to happen and my happy ship will begin to sink. All these good experiences I had with this girl will now be outweighed by fighting to keep the ship from sinking then eventually evacuating it. This is stupid, if AI advances to where men don't need women then that will be our greatest victory. I know 85% of this board doesn't want to admit this, but it's true that biological women are a waste of time.
Women are troublesome and frustrating, I agree. But ultimately, they make life worth living. Women have been the BEST thing(s) in my life.