"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What's the most ridiculous thing you've ever done because you were trying to impress a woman?

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
What's yours? For me, it has to be at age 16 and I was writing her sweet love poems. She liked me a lot and I fvcked it up by showering her my emotions. But one thing for sure, It made me find my passion in Poetry and literature and art and channeled it elsewhere into other matters besides relationships and romanticism. So what about you guys? What is the most 'ridiculous' thing you've ever done to impress a woman?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
1,136
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
I’m surprised no one bothered to respond….you gotta lower your ego when it comes to this stuff and success, why not start now? I went to a chick’s house my sophomore year in High School and gave her presents lol…absolutely dreadful and not to mention predatory. Okay who’s up for a confession?
 

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
395
Reaction score
357
Location
Northwest
To be fair I just noticed this thread....

I bragged about being a martial arts tournament champion (it was true) after hearing a woman brag about being super good at jujitsu. I didn't back down and had a silly look on my face because I wasn't going to be impressed by talk. Then she mentioned a specific technique and I said "Oooh. Well assuming you are able to pull that off, I'd probably be aroused first and forget to tap." Surprisingly she was especially disgusted (outwardly at least) toward my mind going there. She was definitely an HB7 with incredible thighs and a decent set of knockers. Face was great and so was the hair. Shame.

I don't think there's too much I could have done at all, but I was trying really hard with her and was interested big time. SO in my 22YR old brain I thought, "She's bragging, so I need to brag more to impress her." It didn't work out how I'd hoped.

Another was when I got up to sing karaoke (I'm by academic accounts a 'choir boy') and can really carry a tune. I've never had formal opera lessons, but I can perform well enough that only a pro or seasoned vocal instructor can immediately tell. Long short of it is I don't fvck up singing. ESPECIALLY if the hard part is pre recorded and all I have to do is sing along. Karaoke is super easy even if you eff up the pitch and get the timing right for greater than 80% of the song. That's just my opinion. Well, this HB8 told me (And I have zero doubts, ZERO that she would have!) "If a guy sang me ____ song, I'd ask him to take me home RIGHT NOW."

Remember when I said I don't fvck up singing? When you've had about 8 drinks, confidence be damned, you'll probably sound worse than you normally do. And I did. She was embarrassed for me and wouldn't even look at me. I paid my tab and waited outside for my buddy to be come out. I didn't really expect much to happen. Shouldn't have tried that and just invited her to come back the next weekend so I can "do the song justice." But because of the other 8 things I shouldn't've done, I didn't think at all. HAH!

Another one was by trying to do selfless acts of service like doing dishes or tidying up if a woman who invited me over complained about what wasn't done. What's worse about that is this was 23 year old me. haha! And it gets worse! She was a 5tripper to boot! I'm sure I could write a few more, but those are the ones that stick out.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
6,170
I did WAY too many goofy shyte to impress women..

Going out with a stack of cash and paying her drinks while showing my stack...

Just to name one.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,691
Reaction score
5,130
I almost sold my house to buy another one because the chick, who was from the suburb I was from and was living at the time, said it wasn't good. After that ordeal, I gained the necessary fortitude that a man must have when dealing with poon.

I'm getting a custom house that will be the one that I will leave "in a box", and for any chick that would say something about it, I'd say that it will be easier to get new woman than a replacement house.
 

Pumax

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
179
Reaction score
72
Good question!
All men have some sort of fault in here.
Think about strongest men in history got caught by oneitis too.
Men like Emperors had their crushes too.

What a man will "do" for a woman is related to the amount of money, power, status influence he have.

In my scenario, I've done many stupid things
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
When I was 19, I was dating this super hot chick, Tabby. She looked a lot like Veronica Leal. It was a hugely chaotic and fiery relationship with lots of arguing and yelling and of course hot s*x. We broke up one day and that night I drove up to her place about 20 minutes away. She was 18 and lived with her mom. It was like 1:00 in the morning and I parked down the street and walked to her house and threw rocks at her window. Eventually the light came on and she got up and looked out the window. We each said we were sorry and got back together.

About 2 weeks later we had another blow-up. So I did the same thing, drove up there and threw rocks at her window. The light comes on and I'm like "Great! She's coming out." It was her mom. She said Tabby didn't want to see me anymore, bitched me out, and told me to go home. I was crushed, hung my head, and walked back to my car. It was like dropping a game winning touchdown on the last play of the game. I was deflated.

A few months later, we had a couple fun rendezvous but never dated again. I also banged once her about a year or two later.

About 10 years ago, someone told me she got busted with meth and still lives in that small town in Wisconsin. I saw a picture of her. Pretty rough looking now.

Dodged a bullet.

The End.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,691
Reaction score
5,130
In middle school (junior high), I told everybody in class who my crush was. I had this idea that, if everybody knew, they would encourage her to date me.

It didn’t work out that way lol.
Did you have all your hair back then?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,691
Reaction score
5,130
When I was 19, I was dating this super hot chick, Tabby. She looked a lot like Veronica Leal. It was a hugely chaotic and fiery relationship with lots of arguing and yelling and of course hot s*x. We broke up one day and that night I drove up to her place about 20 minutes away. She was 18 and lived with her mom. It was like 1:00 in the morning and I parked down the street and walked to her house and threw rocks at her window. Eventually the light came on and she got up and looked out the window. We each said we were sorry and got back together.

About 2 weeks later we had another blow-up. So I did the same thing, drove up there and threw rocks at her window. The light comes on and I'm like "Great! She's coming out." It was her mom. She said Tabby didn't want to see me anymore, bitched me out, and told me to go home. I was crushed, hung my head, and walked back to my car. It was like dropping a game winning touchdown on the last play of the game. I was deflated.

A few months later, we had a couple fun rendezvous but never dated again. I also banged once her about a year or two later.

About 10 years ago, someone told me she got busted with meth and still lives in that small town in Wisconsin. I saw a picture of her. Pretty rough looking now.

Dodged a bullet.

The End.
Was the change as stark as this? :eek: :eek:

tanya-730x445.jpg
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,074
Reaction score
4,892
Deliberately picked my nose in front of my Mom when I was a little kid because I wanted to show I was honest.
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,274
Reaction score
2,277
Age
41
In high school, the girl I had oneitis for, with whom I had only reached second base, stole my hoodie. About a month later, when everyone was hanging out and she knew I would be there, she brought it back to return it. When she tried to give it back, I told her to keep it for now. In my head, I thought that if she had the hoodie, she would have an excuse to see me again.

The hoodie was long gone.
 
Top