Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the logic behind encouraging men to engage in lots of premarital sex?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Besides the obvious reason that marriage is a terrible idea. That point is countered by a course of action of spiritual wedlock.

Devils advocate: Not all women are giving up their virginities like pieces of candy. So why not be patient in your search for the virgin bride and date women without the sex?

The answer may have something to do with getting experience so you can properly vet women and spot incongruencies between their actions and behavior. Is that the only reason?

Is there a legit argument out without the premise of giving men the option to engage in hedonistic sex and fvck whomever they like?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanity. In case you haven't noticed, guys who don't get laid aren't exactly mentally healthy.

Most men can't do the whole no pre-marital sex, get married at 19-20 thing. That's a very niche lifestyle now. Only devout Christians can pull that off. You're likely marrying your high school or religious college sweetheart.

If a man goes to a big, public university, it is likely that he's not practicing a religion hardcore. At public universities, there are some Christian/Catholic communities, but they aren't the mainstream of the school. The mainstream student at a public university is there to get laid, especially men. Men are getting sex focused than women. This is because it doesn't take much for a woman to get laid in a university setting. Most men aren't having a lot of sex at colleges. The opening post from the thread below is excellent in detailing college sex life at major American public universities, and it would likely be applicable in Canada and Australia.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...m-someone-that-went-to-a-party-school.273268/

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanity. In case you haven't noticed, guys who don't get laid aren't exactly mentally healthy.

Most men can't do the whole no pre-marital sex, get married at 19-20 thing. That's a very niche lifestyle now. Only devout Christians can pull that off. You're likely marrying your high school or religious college sweetheart.

If a man goes to a big, public university, it is likely that he's not practicing a religion hardcore. At public universities, there are some Christian/Catholic communities, but they aren't the mainstream of the school. The mainstream student at a public university is there to get laid, especially men. Men are getting sex focused than women. This is because it doesn't take much for a woman to get laid in a university setting. Most men aren't having a lot of sex at colleges. The opening post from the thread below is excellent in detailing college sex life at major American public universities, and it would likely be applicable in Canada and Australia.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...m-someone-that-went-to-a-party-school.273268/
Sanity? That is not an honest post if you said in other posts you had a mental problems such as anxiety/depression and had to get treatment despite getting laid (and in fact that was the price you paid to get laid, etc....).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the obvious reason that marriage is a terrible idea. That point is countered by a course of action of spiritual wedlock.

Devils advocate: Not all women are giving up their virginities like pieces of candy. So why not be patient in your search for the virgin bride and date women without the sex?

The answer may have something to do with getting experience so you can properly vet women and spot incongruencies between their actions and behavior. Is that the only reason?

Is there a legit argument out without the premise of giving men the option to engage in hedonistic sex and fvck whomever they like?
No legit argument. It usually causes imbalances where top guys get most of the woman and most guys dont get any action. At least in the past when people got married more guys had a wife to meet their needs. Too much premaritial sex just contributes to the trajedy of the commons and is bringing western civilization down.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zimbo Lad,
Great post,got me convinced mate,how I repent those wasted years of debauched depravity,what I have needed all along to stiffen my backbone and make a real Man of myself, was a Fiftyish Virgin,ideally with a nice boat....Any of you guys got any ideas?...If you know of such a Lady get her to drop me a line with a photo of the boat.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think fvcking a few just to get the experience of the mechanics of sex and see that pvssy is pvssy is OK. It comes naturally from having testosterone in your blood. As with many things, if a little bit is OK doesn't mean a lot of it makes it a lot better. Quite the contrary, it becomes poison.
The big mistake the advocates of 'plate theory' make IMO is saying that this somehow prepares a guy for LTR/marriage. But how can dealing with hoes prepare one for dealing with a quality woman? These are parallel worlds.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... guys who don't get laid aren't exactly mentally healthy.
Guys that are not mentally healthy aren't getting laid.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that are not mentally healthy aren't getting laid.
Not getting laid causes mental issues.

Now with that out of the way, on to the topic at hand. The logic is that it gets men **** wet. Their mind takes the experience and learn from it. A man's test in life is a woman. If he isn't tested often, then he's considered a boy and has no experience. Men use to teach boys how to get women through living as a man: providing, protecting, not whining about everything, etc. These traits attracted women naturally. I use to be a nerd p*ssy until I relearned how to be myself and stop being being some half feminist who gives women all the time of the day. Now I get laid constantly and women will not leave me alone.

It works.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to know how to handle women before even thinking about taking on the responsibility of a LTR / marriage with one.
Again Eyebrollin with the right answer. There are countless of reasons why a man must have a decent notch before trying to date seriously.

Let's just say that the less experienced a man is, the more he will cling on to his marriage. Less experience means less able to lead the woman ,thus the inevitable will happen even sooner; she'll find someone else, cheat , and leave him as a broken man for years.

Main reason why women like older men; experience.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not getting laid causes mental issues.
No it does not. People with mental issues may use sex as a form of medication. Sex usually makes you feel that your mental problems have gone away, but the only way to make your problems go away is by doing exactly what you need to do. Sex is not a need for your individual survival; your genes yes, but not you.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it does not. People with mental issues may use sex as a form of medication. Sex usually makes you feel that your mental problems have gone away, but the only way to make your problems go away is by doing exactly what you need to do. Sex is not a need for your individual survival; your genes yes, but not you.
Not having sex causes mental issues. We can argue what mental issues we're referring to. I'm speaking general. Having sex is a good thing for a man.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Getting it out of your system

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is the only thing listed twice on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having sex causes mental issues. We can argue what mental issues we're referring to. I'm speaking general. Having sex is a good thing for a man.
Sex is the only thing listed twice on Maslow's Hierarchy of needs.
We are not going to agree on it, I can't scientifically prove it either, but in my experience abstinence is a self-control issue.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issues are being confusing.

Men aren’t encouraged to have lots and lots of pre-martial sex. But when (fresh, fertile) women are GIVEN economic, legal, moral, and financial power, when a man takes a women out, he expects something in return.

If women want to be educated and earn societies resources and be on the same playing field as a men, they have to give up in any type courtship. Can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Too many men are living in the 1950s.