"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What's the deal with this Toronto chick??

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
You make enough money to see her, or fly her out whenever you want, so it could easily workout. After you bang her a few times she'll probably be talking about moving to the states. She's already telling you how much she loves America... take a hint dave
the problem is she can't come to the states so i would have to marry her

she's waiting for a passport to be able to come to US
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
we've been messaging each other constantly for last 6 day getting to know each other


yesterday I basically told her I wanted to meet up in real life and she hasn't responded back to me so I think she was just lonely and wanted some attention/validation. Oh well, I am very disappointed but it's good lesson for me not to get too excited before the other woman shows some real interest
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
yesterday I basically told her I wanted to meet up in real life and she hasn't responded back to me so I think she was just lonely and wanted some attention/validation.
Give her at least 24 hours to respond, then the benefit of the doubt that maybe she didn't get your message
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
we've been messaging each other constantly for last 6 day getting to know each other


yesterday I basically told her I wanted to meet up in real life and she hasn't responded back to me so I think she was just lonely and wanted some attention/validation. Oh well, I am very disappointed but it's good lesson for me not to get too excited before the other woman shows some real interest
What exactly did you say?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
What exactly did you say?
she said she loved rollercoasters and amusement rides and we're talking about universal studios in florida. I told her "maybe I'll take you there someday ;)"

i think this is dead lead now. I texted her late last night. If I don't get response from her today. I'll delete her number and all her pics
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
she said she loved rollercoasters and amusement rides and we're talking about universal studios in florida. I told her "maybe I'll take you there someday ;)"

i think this is dead lead now. I texted her late last night. If I don't get response from her today. I'll delete her number and all her pics
fvckin facepalm
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Is anyone truly surprised by this outcome? I was really hoping Dave turned the corner on this one. Oh well, maybe next time??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Is anyone truly surprised by this outcome? I was really hoping Dave turned the corner on this one. Oh well, maybe next time??
I don't think I said anything unusual. i was gonna have to ask her out at some point. It's no secret i want to be with her. Either she was gonna say yes or no.

Mistake i made is not meeting up with her when my cousin was in town in Toronto last month. If i made an in person impression, she would have liked me. I just didn't know about it until it was too late.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
she said she loved rollercoasters and amusement rides and we're talking about universal studios in florida. I told her "maybe I'll take you there someday ;)"

i think this is dead lead now. I texted her late last night. If I don't get response from her today. I'll delete her number and all her pics
Two things:

1. Don't assume anything. It's never over until it's over in your own head.

2. Don't say stuff like 'maybe I'll take you there someday' to a woman who you've been chatting with for 6+days! Like what is she supposed to say to that? Also, I would've expected the conversation to have gone further by now. I would've said 'awesome! Let's make it happen, when are you free to travel to Chicago?' She likely would've said something like 'sounds good but we haven't even met yet or may be a little further down the road' then I would've said 'May be you're right. Why don't I come visit you first so we can meet face to face. I always wanted to see the CN Tower, we can go to Bar Chef or the Rooftop at Broadview Hotel. I think it'll be fun. What's your availability in the next week or so?'

Anyways, at this point don't say anything else for a day. If you hear nothing back for at least 24hrs (may be more) then completely change the topic 'hey, I was wondering do you like <football, ice skating, whatever>' to see if she's open to re-engaging.

Also, what's going on with the NY chick? you gotta keep her in the incubation chamber too.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Haha ... out of all the ways and suggestions given to you in how to ask her on a date, you come with," maybe I will take you there sometime." Sounds like a guy who just doesn't "get it"--and you don't. Hence, why the thousands of suggestions to get your feet wet and gain some experience in the social trenches before you are ready for the big league.

Not to worry though. You might be committing hundreds of errs before your social acuity is solid. This is just one of many.

As you are already socially connected to her (through family), she might forgive your lack and continue. But any socially savvy girl would have already eaten you up and spit you out.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Haha ... out of all the ways and suggestions given to you in how to ask her on a date, you come with," maybe I will take you there sometime." Sounds like a guy who just doesn't "get it"--and you don't. Hence, why the thousands of suggestions to get your feet wet and gain some experience in the social trenches before you are ready for the big league.

Not to worry though. You might be committing hundreds of errs before your social acuity is solid. This is just one of many.

As you are already socially connected to her (through family), she might forgive your lack and continue. But any socially savvy girl would have already eaten you up and spit you out.
She can't come to the US for like a year or two because she has no passport

that wasn't a date invitation, more testing the waters to see if she wanted to meet up. Next time I'll be more direct. I should have just said let's meet up.

But again, I think when women like you, there's no wrong way to ask them out. When women don't like you, there's no right way to ask them out. Am I wrong on this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Two things:

1. Don't assume anything. It's never over until it's over in your own head.

2. Don't say stuff like 'maybe I'll take you there someday' to a woman who you've been chatting with for 6+days! Like what is she supposed to say to that? Also, I would've expected the conversation to have gone further by now. I would've said 'awesome! Let's make it happen, when are you free to travel to Chicago?' She likely would've said something like 'sounds good but we haven't even met yet or may be a little further down the road' then I would've said 'May be you're right. Why don't I come visit you first so we can meet face to face. I always wanted to see the CN Tower, we can go to Bar Chef or the Rooftop at Broadview Hotel. I think it'll be fun. What's your availability in the next week or so?'

Anyways, at this point don't say anything else for a day. If you hear nothing back for at least 24hrs (may be more) then completely change the topic 'hey, I was wondering do you like <football, ice skating, whatever>' to see if she's open to re-engaging.

Also, what's going on with the NY chick? you gotta keep her in the incubation chamber too.
I think its all over. I'm messaging her through WhatsApp and she's been on there multiple times and still hasn't responded to me

She has been very responsive and very interested in me so far. I guess she just wanted someone to talk to

I have a very irritational infatuation with her because she's the first young gorgeous girl to pay me attention. I'm sure I can find somebody that makes way more sense on a practical level (somebody who lives here and doesn't have family in Russia)
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
But again, I think when women like you, there's no wrong way to ask them out. When women don't like you, there's no right way to ask them out. Am I wrong on this?
It’s relative. If you were a 9 guy pursuing a 6 girl, you can get away with much.

As a 7 guy pursuing an 8 girl, your social acuity needs to be tight.

Though, Here’s the kicker. If you were a 9 guy and invited a girl in the manner you did, she would be skeptical of your true value, as men who have their pick of the litter don’t communicate that way. Accordingly, you (implicitly) demonstrated in your invitation to her that your value is not quite there or something is off. She may not be conscious of these thoughts (or able to put her finger on it) but these (unconscious) thoughts are there which manifest in her feelings of deterrence.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
saying to a woman "maybe ill xyz with you some day" is equivalent to saying either "Im a douche and want to see if you'll BEG for me to hang with you OR "hey, im uncertain if you will say yes, so I am going to put out a feeler and see if you will respond"

Either way, it can be an attraction killer.

Let's be honest, you were uncertain about her interest level and decided to fish for her level of interest, and that is why you said that.

You need to be sure and certain (or fake it till you make it)

Do what @HankHill said in his past post.

Toronto is a cold place during the winter. What about you fly up for the day, take her ice skating, out to dinner, and then for a nightcap, in front of the fire, at your hotel bar. Let her know that you will send her home in an uber that night, but make your return flight for 3pm ish in case she decides to stay over.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
It’s relative. If you were a 9 guy pursuing a 6 girl, you can get away with much.

As a 7 guy pursuing an 8 girl, your social acuity needs to be tight.

Though, Here’s the kicker. If you were a 9 guy and invited a girl in the manner in which you did, she would be skeptical of your true value, as men who have their pick of the litter don’t communicate in that manner. Accordingly, you (implicitly) demonstrated in your invitation to her that your value is not quite there or something is off. She may not be conscious of these thoughts but they are there which manifest in her feelings of deterrence.
so just be more direct in future? say would you like to meet up this next week or whatever?,
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think its all over. I'm messaging her through WhatsApp and she's been on there multiple times and still hasn't responded to me

She has been very responsive and very interested in me so far. I guess she just wanted someone to talk to

I have a very irritational infatuation with her because she's the first young gorgeous girl to pay me attention. I'm sure I can find somebody that makes way more sense on a practical level (somebody who lives here and doesn't have family in Russia)
BACK OFF

If you've messaged her multiple times and she hasn't responded, move on and wait for her to get back to you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top