"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What's the deal with this Toronto chick??

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I can't figure out what to make of her. I've been texting her for a week and she seems incredibly interested in everything I have to say.

She's told me a couple times that she loves America and dreams of America. Is she just interested in me because I'm a very successful American male?

Can this really work out long term? My cousin says she is a great person so that's a little comforting but Russian chicks are known to be gold diggers. I'm wondering if I'm setting myself up to be taken advantage off. She's technically half Russian/half Armenian. She was originally born in Russia but she's lived in Canada for big stretches and tells me she loves America.

She's incredibly beautiful. I mean, women that beautiful must be getting treated like rockstars everywhere they go, no? doesn't she have a million guys dying to be with her? Why is she so interested in me? I looked at her facebook and she has only 40 friends. I can't believe she doesn't have like a million friends on there.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
But her ego will match yours. Sounds like a match made to end predictably. Toot toot, is that a train coming down the track?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
But her ego will match yours. Sounds like a match made to end predictably. Toot toot, is that a train coming down the track?

what ego? She tells me she's introverted, doesn't talk to strangers. From what I can see, she has almost no friends on facebook


An introverted incredibly beautiful chick who is genuinely a great person and is seemingly very interested in me? It just all seems WAYYYYYY too good to be true
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Go for it man and you will get to know her than you can decide.
Hesitation is for Beta
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself out of it. Like "She might be a gold digger, I'd better break it off just to be sure".
When she might be just what you're looking for.
Many of us self sabotage in different ways.

Might as well meet her to find out. IMO, if she's a gold digger, it should reveal itself in time.
If you have the experience and the patience to find out.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I can't figure out what to make of her. I've been texting her for a week and she seems incredibly interested in everything I have to say.
This man claims to have bedded several women and definitely not be a virgin whilst expressing flabbergastion over a girl actually liking him and showing interest.

Reminiscent of most of us at 14ish.

She's told me a couple times that she loves America and dreams of America. Is she just interested in me because I'm a very successful American male?
No she's interested because she's a body snatching immortal being who has never been an Armenian male before lol.


She's incredibly beautiful. I mean, women that beautiful must be getting treated like rockstars everywhere they go, no? doesn't she have a million guys dying to be with her? Why is she so interested in me? I looked at her facebook and she has only 40 friends. I can't believe she doesn't have like a million friends on there.
That's actually probably a red flag, there's probably a reason that no one's giving this beautiful woman attention, tread carefully but optimistically lol

An introverted incredibly beautiful chick who is genuinely a great person and is seemingly very interested in me? It just all seems WAYYYYYY too good to be true
Wait until you find out all of the associated cons and negatives that'll come with a girl who has no life outside you, questionable social skills and doesn't like people lol.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
That's actually probably a red flag, there's probably a reason that no one's giving this beautiful woman attention, tread carefully but optimistically lol
Yeah but she lives in Canada. Who's she going to talk to, the trees?

Just kidding, just kidding...
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
This man claims to have bedded several women and definitely not be a virgin whilst expressing flabbergastion over a girl actually liking him and showing interest.

Reminiscent of most of us at 14ish.



No she's interested because she's a body snatching immortal being who has never been an Armenian male before lol.




That's actually probably a red flag, there's probably a reason that no one's giving this beautiful woman attention, tread carefully but optimistically lol



Wait until you find out all of the associated cons and negatives that'll come with a girl who has no life outside you, questionable social skills and doesn't like people lol.

my cousin said she is very likable once you get to know her
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,962
my cousin said she is very likable once you get to know her
So get to know her. Why is this even an issue?
Keep this up, and I'm going to start thinking you should stay away from her just to protect her from your nonsense.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
I can't figure out what to make of her. I've been texting her for a week and she seems incredibly interested in everything I have to say.

She's told me a couple times that she loves America and dreams of America. Is she just interested in me because I'm a very successful American male?

Can this really work out long term? My cousin says she is a great person so that's a little comforting but Russian chicks are known to be gold diggers. I'm wondering if I'm setting myself up to be taken advantage off. She's technically half Russian/half Armenian. She was originally born in Russia but she's lived in Canada for big stretches and tells me she loves America.

She's incredibly beautiful. I mean, women that beautiful must be getting treated like rockstars everywhere they go, no? doesn't she have a million guys dying to be with her? Why is she so interested in me? I looked at her facebook and she has only 40 friends. I can't believe she doesn't have like a million friends on there.
So now she’s a foreign romance scam artist? She’s in Toronto not the Ukraine.
She only has 40 FB friends and you question that. If she had 400 FB friends you would be questioning that too. If she’s hot, what’s wrong with her that she’s talking to me? Not hot enough, what’s wrong with me that she thinks I would be interested?
There’s a reason why you love those Instagram models you post about here: they are ageless photoshopped images that can be who ever you want them to be.
Women in real life scare the crap out of you. That’s your problem.
You need exposure therapy Dave.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
@bigdave17 wrote into Dr Nerdlove

https://www.uexpress.com/ask-dr-nerdlove/2018/11/20/how-do-i-keep-going-when

I also started to see what I had been doing wrong in my (lack of) love life. Simply put, I had zero confidence and I was afraid to take any risks whatsoever. When I met someone I liked I convinced myself she wouldn’t be interested anyway and didn’t do anything.

yadda yadda yadda dave stuff

So this leads me to my question:

Where do you find the pool of confidence and determination within yourself to keep at it in the face of disappointments (self-made or otherwise) when you’re only just stepping into this arena and sometimes it can seem that the Universe doesn’t want you to have this?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
So now she’s a foreign romance scam artist? She’s in Toronto not the Ukraine.
She only has 40 FB friends and you question that. If she had 400 FB friends you would be questioning that too. If she’s hot, what’s wrong with her that she’s talking to me? Not hot enough, what’s wrong with me that she thinks I would be interested?
There’s a reason why you love those Instagram models you post about here: they are ageless photoshopped images that can be who ever you want them to be.
Women in real life scare the crap out of you. That’s your problem.
You need exposure therapy Dave.
savage post right on the money
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Spin her already op. You can drop that plate at any time for whatever reason if or when you want to.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
savage post right on the money
Do something about it Dave, you’re young, good looking, successful and don’t seem to be socially inept. Dating is always going to be a coin toss with some losses and potential hurt but being out there and exposing yourself to this uncertainty will bring you closer to what you want. Not doing anything brings you further from that.
Fly out to meet Ms Toronto and see how it goes. Check out CN tower, a Raptors game or something, make it a weekend holiday for you with meeting her as a bonus but not the sole focus.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
She's a total gold digger. Can I have her ph# now? I'm already on Expedia.com looking for a hotel room with a hot tub...
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You make enough money to see her, or fly her out whenever you want, so it could easily workout. After you bang her a few times she'll probably be talking about moving to the states. She's already telling you how much she loves America... take a hint dave
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I wish upon a wishing star that Dave has all his wishes come true.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top