Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the deal I get womens number at mall they ignore?

Reaction score
I talked to these women for a good reasonable amount of time, they were laughing we talked for like 10 minutes or so and this one girl let me walk her to the car and let me hug her and was laughing and talking with me and stuff. I try calling and texting today and ignoring what is the deal? What do you have to do with these women to have them interested past the meetup? What am I not doing right? I talk to them I kino touch there arm I make them laugh ask questions what do I need to do exactly so they will want to see me or talk to me? Do I need to find an excuse for them to talk to me or what? Like make up a subject and then say I need advice on it or something????

Reaction score
Because I ask if they like ice cream and I say lets go get some most of them try to make excuse or say I have a boyfriend or I am living with him or something...

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
They owe you nothing just because you talked to them 'for a good amount of time'. A lot of people are polite, maybe too polite, to not give their number. They don't want the 'whada ya mean I can't have your number' drama.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting numbers means nothing these days

Reaction score
Okay so what do you do then to get these women interested in you so they will go out with you? And also a girl said she would be my friend well she still ignored me wtf??

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so what do you do then to get these women interested in you so they will go out with you? And also a girl said she would be my friend well she still ignored me wtf??
From your first post and this one as well as your other threads, you are clearly desperate. So clearly that women will spot it a mile off.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to either look really good or you need to kiss close with some serious mskeout action.

PS.....u probably are coming off as a little desperate.... Hard not to do if u ain't banging other hos though. At least you are trying.

Try maybe negging them more ....say tgey are cute for a midget....and if u are walking to the car than that means they at least feel comfortable with u....go for the kiss at that point when u hug them.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first problem is not having 50 numbers. Its a numbers game.
There are a million reasons they dont want to meet up with you that having nothing to do with you at all. Its not always a rejection of you dude, people have a lot of idiosyncrasies in this life we all lead.
Picture a girl saying this, cause I know I have said this same thing to myself before, and girls just like me, are people too.

" I met this really cute, great guy at the mall the other day, but, I have finals coming up, and Im going to Europe over the summer. Id love to get together with him, but I just cant right now."

Its not always about you man. Thats why you should just enjoying the interaction, but be outcome indifferent. Enjoy the interaction enough to do it over and over. Eventually, all the stars align and you have a nice date and a nice time and some great sex. 50 numbers will help you understand this. 2 will not.

I have gotten #s from great girls, that I KNEW would go out with me, but never called, because life go in the way. I wasn't rejecting her, I just couldnt strike when the iron was hot for whatever reasons of lifes timelines.

Like you, she was probably wondering why I never called. Sh!t I even regretted a few. But, the reason I flaked, had nothing to with the girl sometimes.

Understand that, and youll feel better.

Abundance will help you realize.

Best,

Saline

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interactions as an end in themselves rather than a means to an end. Be happy with as many interactions as possible, and don't care how few actually lead anywhere else. You have to enjoy interactions, be into them for what they are; fun, playful banter and being lighthearted and just chilling out. Not really giving a sh*t either way.

Obviously this is not compatible with canned pickup lines; each interaction must flow naturally from the situation. Hotties may walk by and you don't open them; you'll kick yourself but if there was no real opener (except direct- which requires you to be at the very top of your value) then don't sweat it.

At the mall last week, I interacted with three seperate girls (one I knew from the gym) and all of them mentioned their boyfriend within thirty seconds. It wasn't defensive (ie. "I have a boyfriend get away from me!") but instead they naturally found an excuse to mention him. When you get such reactions it's partly good; they see you as a contender, as a threat even.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to these women for a good reasonable amount of time, they were laughing we talked for like 10 minutes or so and this one girl let me walk her to the car and let me hug her and was laughing and talking with me and stuff. I try calling and texting today and ignoring what is the deal? What do you have to do with these women to have them interested past the meetup? What am I not doing right? I talk to them I kino touch there arm I make them laugh ask questions what do I need to do exactly so they will want to see me or talk to me? Do I need to find an excuse for them to talk to me or what? Like make up a subject and then say I need advice on it or something????
You could be doing a lot of things wrong, hard to know without the full context. But I will say walking the girl to her car sounds a bit desperate.

Also, did you text/call the very next day? If so that is too soon to initiate. You have to show them you've got a life with other priorities, otherwise they lose respect for you and get buyer's remorse.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like he said, it means absolute ****. It's not hard at all to do. If anything, ask her out as soon as you think she's comfortable with you. Not even as a date necessarily, just to 'hang out' would be fine.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly kudos bro on being out there cold approaching in the trenches. It's a tough gig but you are as you train and that's really builds a DJ.

The guys have been on Point here with some great advice. Keep the frame that's girls are wonderful silly random creatures you enjoy the interactions and are amused by the whole thing.

The science is pretty well proven attraction is a 10% chance on average. That all said there's a few variables you can play with.

For a walk up cold number pull I disagree with playing it too cool. I text the girl if you can refer to something in your conversation and ask her out for that night or the next day. Happy to hear other guys opinions on this that's what used to work best for me.

Definitely at least Kino with touches on the arm. Work high fives fist bumps side hugs and little push aways into the conversation anytime she says something you like. Obviously spend a few minutes building comfort her first but it sounds like you're pretty good at that. you get any iOis hold out your arms for a hug. If she gives you a proper hug she probably won't Number flake. If she gives you the flippers on the back hug you're probably out of luck. So prioritise your follow ups accordingly.

Try and go on insta dates if the girl is looking receptive that totally moves you out of the random guy category.

Going down to the mall specifically to approach is a bit of a tough mindset to master. So if you have decided that's going to be part of your long term game I would invest some time in Scouting the terrain and really owning the space.

Every DJ should have a local Cafe and Bar they are well known at. Local markets are also good for this. So you're staking out your turf and effectively you're saying I m adding the mall to my turf.

Get known at the mall if it's going to be 1 of your standard hunting grounds. Stake out some shops that are close to woman's shops or the food court. Do some window shopping in the shops and get to know the staff. Talk about how their week has been, the new stock that's coming to the store, who's on roster blah blah.

Then you can go to a clothing store on an instadate, pull the whole I'd like a woman's opinion on the shirt type move and when you go there you get social proof.

You should be warming up with the hired guns before you go into your sets.

I'd also suggest working on your indirect approach. The reason is that is easier to integrate into your day to day life.

It's probably better that you just stay busy getting on with your day and approach woman that you bump into. Check out the search here too. @Desdinova has some great threads on mall game. Hope this helps. It will be like any other Skirmish in the dating Arena a sense of fun and persistence will carry the day. @guru1000 likes cold approach to so if you're lucky he may drop by. And please repay the guys who took time out of their lives to post here by at least trying this stuff. It drives me nuts when I see guys posting the same mistakes again and again. Might as well go back to the blue pill you'd probably be happier. Not saying that about you just a general vent. Happy hunting bro.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a tough plunge to take going to a mall with the intention of cold approaching. It's easy to just amble around for a while and leave with an "ah well". I haven't cold approached consistently in years and years; instead I rely on the situation to be my opener, whilst running my day to day affairs. I miss out on a lot of approaches this way; probably three quarters of potential approaches I ignore, maybe more. It helps when a real hottie walks away unapproached and you're kicking yourself; it's a good motivator for the next one.

I've got to take a trip into the big city soon, just to scope the touristy zones out. Cold approaches are a taboo here in Italy, I'm unconvinced this is really the case though.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you even asking for numbers?
Ask her out for that night to her face

numbers... really?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on that, todays numbers are 10yrs ago hand shakes, their weight in terms of potention are the same.

I believe not even a kiss assures us a second date nowadays, maybe a blow job could be a good start, not even that sure about a hand job.

They simply have so many men, some many offers and so many ways to get attention that even if you bang a girl and dont see her again within 2 weeks theres a risk of no answer.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum up the thread, you are not as far ahead as you thought - getting numbers is not a major success, it's entirely random.

As usual, flaking means: nothing happened on the first meetup that was interesting enough to her so she'd go out of her way to see you again.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you guys just recommend arranging a meet up somewhere? Preferably somewhere you would be by yourself anyway.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have this problem constantly too, i always assumed that it was 1 of a few things:

1. getting numbers is disproportionately easy compared to everything else

2. my text game sucked balls

3. women would rather give you a number than tell you to go away which means lots of girls who don't want anything to do with you will still give you their number

this thread seems to be leaning towards theory 1

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww that's a bit tough. Let the kid live. He s out there taking the toughest path there is building his skills.

I don't have the cojones for cold approach anymore. But I've done it in the past and it's definitely improved my day game.

You re on a message board taking cheap shots. If you're so much better why don't u come down from your mountain top and share a bit of actionable advice with us lesser mortals.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will give you their numbers then screen you out later. This is nothing new, it's been happening since the advent of the answering machine. You, as a man, are supposed to get the message and not call her if she does not return your call. Call once, leave you name and number.... if she doesn't call back, try again in a couple of weeks and if she doesn't answer, just leave your name and number. If you don't here from her she didn't really like you and you should just move on.