Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the dating scene like in Seattle

Reaction score
I'd say I have a 75% chance of being relocated up there for a new job. Are there a lot of Asian women up there? Is the cost of living that bad especially compared to Austin, Tx and Nashville, Tn(They are not cheap cities btw)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say I have a 75% chance of being relocated up there for a new job. Are there a lot of Asian women up there? Is the cost of living that bad especially compared to Austin, Tx and Nashville, Tn(They are not cheap cities btw)
Id say cost of living in seattle is more from what i hear! People say it's terrible for dating, BUT i think if you're sniping asians it might be better since there are a lot of them there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seattle has a bad reputation for its dating environment. A lot of Aspie techs on the male side and a lot of SJW/careerist/feminists. Think San Francisco but with gloomier weather making people even more anti-social.

Swipe apps are big there because of poor social skills.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hated that rainy city. Lots of great skiing (sorry snowboarding) so do that a lot or learn. Chicks O-Plenty..

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seattle had turned into a total sh!thole in the past two years. Bums everywhere and not safe. Cost of living is high here but at least the state has no income tax. Austin is marginally cheaper I think.

The women are ok. There are a lot of cuties but also a lot of purple hair and trannies. the locals aren't known for being very friendly. But yes there are a lot of Asian women here. Fat women are also rare.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of new money in Seattle. most likely that nice job is not going to put you into a money position in that location.

lots of outdoor activity, lots and lots of rain.

lots of Asian (lots of second-generation Asian, and that's different), big Russian communities.

Blue, very very Blue in culture.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's oversaturated with men - and that's relative to the USA as a whole, which is overloaded with sausages.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Left leaning city but there are some small rural towns around that are more conservative. It is going to be what you make it...

The cost of living in Nashville, TN is -29.9% lower than in Seattle, WA. You would have to earn a salary of $42,083 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in Nashville, TN typically pay -15.0% less than employers in Seattle, WA.

Reaction score
Left leaning city but there are some small rural towns around that are more conservative. It is going to be what you make it...

The cost of living in Nashville, TN is -29.9% lower than in Seattle, WA. You would have to earn a salary of $42,083 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in Nashville, TN typically pay -15.0% less than employers in Seattle, WA.
Nashville pay is **** lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Seattle on less than 100k is poverty. 1.5 hours away from the city; ok for 50k.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I would think the women in Seattle are much better looking. In better shape and such. Why is it women out west are in better shape? I mean like AZ, CO, CA, OR, WA? Is it because of all the hills they hike and do more bike riding?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think the women in Seattle are much better looking. In better shape and such. Why is it women out west are in better shape? I mean like AZ, CO, CA, OR, WA? Is it because of all the hills they hike and do more bike riding?
Seattle is cold and wet, making it easy to hide fat. Women are in better shape in warmer climates where you're forced to wear skimpy clothing in the summertime. Colorado is the exception, but still it's a dry/sunny place that allows for doing outdoor stuff in the mountains year round, so the girls are in decent shape although Dash can chime in more. Northern California to the Canadian border is cold, wet, and also beautiful which attracts environmental hippie types.

tl;dr - it rains less out west so more sunshine to do stuff outside. But, you want warm weather in addition to the sunshine to bring out the hotbodies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Seattle is cold and wet, making it easy to hide fat. Women are in better shape in warmer climates where you're forced to wear skimpy clothing in the summertime. Colorado is the exception, but still it's a dry/sunny place that allows for doing outdoor stuff in the mountains year round, so the girls are in decent shape although Dash can chime in more. Northern California to the Canadian border is cold, wet, and also beautiful which attracts environmental hippie types.

tl;dr - it rains less out west so more sunshine to do stuff outside. But, you want warm weather in addition to the sunshine to bring out the hotbodies.
Here in Florida and many places in the south the women are obese compared to NYC for example.

Reaction score
It's crazy, everyone says the smaller cities and 'burbs suck for dating (which they do).

Then, when someone asks about a major metro, the answer is exactly the same: it sucks.:lol:
The Red Pill and manosphere folk equate pessimism with intelligence

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crazy, everyone says the smaller cities and 'burbs suck for dating (which they do).

Then, when someone asks about a major metro, the answer is exactly the same: it sucks.:lol:
You're confusing things in your post.

Suburbs are not always separate things from major metros. Often times, suburbs are a part of major metros. Being in a suburb in a major metro isn't as good in most cases as being in the principal city of that major metro. The experience in the suburb will be worse and you'll perceive the major metro as shiit simply because you chose to live in the wrong neighborhood. If there are suburban environments without a major city nearby (these are often smaller cities of around 50-150k), that's a different experience.

A lot of one's success in dating in an area comes down to their social network. I've seen guys in metro areas of 300,000 have an easier time with dating than guys in metro areas of 5 million + simply due to having a stronger social network.

Smaller areas (less than 150k population) tend to suffer from a lack of choices. If you're some guy who finds himself single after the age of 25 and you're in a smaller area, you likely need to move to a bigger area if you are able to do that.

The middle sized metros (150-600/700k) are often the best bet for dating. They are big enough that you'll have some choice but small enough that you won't run into the problems of the major metros. In the smaller areas, the lack of choice is killer. In the areas with 1 million + metro population, the competition is fierce and the women are ultra demanding.