"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What's the correct response to "I have a boyfriend"?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
The response is the same anytime a woman throws out bait.

1. Ignore
2. Retort with humor.

In almost all cases the boyfriend line means I am not interested.

In rare occasions it is a **** test to see if the guy can pass.

If you know what you are doing and you can read that she is **** testing rather stating non-interest then perhaps you can forge on for practice to work on crushing walls/defenses/barriers that women put up.

If not, ignore or use humor and bail.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I'm noob. You guys inspired me to approach someone and this was her reply.
Hope this is in right place.
Why make this a zero-sum game. Just keep talking. Unless she doesn't actually want to talk to you, then there she's still a social resource to you. There is no loss if you are talking with someone as long as you don't set your hopes and dreams with her. Continue and turn it into a on-going conversation.

Oh great. How did you guys meet? How long have you been together? If she's lying then I'd like to see what her answers to those questions would be. She probably would sound evasive and not very excited even if she made up a story, or snappy. In which case you'd say, you don't sound like you are very happy with him in a mocking tone, etc....

If what she is saying is true, then allot of times people get into rough-patches in their relationship or break-up, so see how she is with you over time. If she gets friendly with you all of a sudden, then ask about how her relationship is going, etc...
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
I’d say “oh that’s too bad” and walk away.. I’m done with wasting time trying to charm/entertain women who are either taken or bullshytting me about it.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm noob. You guys inspired me to approach someone and this was her reply.
Hope this is in right place.
This sounss like you are trying to say the right thing to impress her. Wrong mindset. You should be your mental point of origin.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I would say you didn't build enough value before making your move, asking her out, etc.

Also, always treat this as a numbers game.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I had a 10 minute conversation in a bar with 2 girls before a guy walked up. One girl goes, “Oh this is my bf.” That was the first I heard about any bf. He looked kind of mad so I told him “we were just talking.” I ask the other girl if she had a bf and she looked down and said “yep...” He came up behind me a second later and I walked away.

Moral of the story: they’ll cheat if they like you. And if their bf isn’t literally right next to them.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
I'm noob. You guys inspired me to approach someone and this was her reply.
Hope this is in right place.
It all depends on how this comes up. Too many variables. Is she giving you IOI? Have you asked her out? What is going on when you met her? Where did you meet her?

But I will say that when this comes out it means that you are putting out the right vibe. She' shutting you down because she knows you are interested. However, if this comes out before you ask her out or ask for her number then you are going too slow or you are not correctly reading her body language.

But to answer your question, in general terms:

If this comes out before you have asked her out or gotten her contact information... The best response to "I have a BF." is like @MatureDJ suggests... Me, I've said "That's nice... I have a guinea pig." Say something funny while dismissing what she says... if she laughs it off then you can start a funny conversation comparing your pet with her BF... There are times when you can turn this around and get her out... but remember nothing is going to happen if she believes her BF is better than you.

If this comes out AFTER you've asked her out. Just say "Lucky guy, here's my number call when things go sideways with your guy." Then walk the fvck away. Your chances that she will call you is extremely low, but she will respect you. However, you might run into her again in a few months and things might have changed. NEVER burn a bridge.. play the long game.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
As Positive K famously once sang...

"Whats your man got to do with me?"

"How long ya had that problem?"


Girl: "My man buys me things and takes me out"

Dude: "Well, you can keep your man cause I dont go that route..."
 
Top