"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What's the best kind of music for making out/setting the mood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
My computer crashed and I lost my entire mp3 play list. I've got a girl coming over tomorrow (I've been seeing her long-distance for 4 months, already closed the deal) to my place for the first time and I'd like to have some stuff handy for when we're fooling around. Wanted to have some candle in my room and also get some massage oils to give her a nice rub down.

Any ideas to which music or artists would be good to help set the mood? I like some r&b, I know she does too, but also some of the alternative pearl jam kind of stuff. I need to put something together quickly. Thanks.

M.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Anything by The Chipmonks should get her juices flowing...
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
DJ Shadow, Prefuse 73, maybe some house music etc.
I'd never go with Barry White or similar stuff because I just don't like it and it's cheesier than cheese.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Do a SEARCH. Really people, is it that hard to do?

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top