Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats some healthy fruits to put into a smotthie

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been making them withorange juice some milk some strawberries a banana and usually an apple. what would be somme healthier combos

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Berries

Blueberries. Not only do they taste good but are probably the healthiest fruit you can have.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ham and cheese

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no really u might wanna mix in some yorgurt too since it contains the much needed bacteria acidophilus

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flava
ham and cheese
ahahahhah! I didn't know ham and cheese were healthy fruits. Guess ya learn something new each day...

There are actually people that mix up like 2 cans of tuna and milk and mayonnaise and some other grossness and drink it as a smoothie. I can't imagine a meat smoothie tasting good.

I like Strawberries, bananas, pineapple juice, and coconut creme, with a little flax oil on top. That makes one damn tasty smoothie.

I would use blueberries, but those things cost so damn much around here.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agree on Blueberries.... and Strawberries are second in line in the antioxident level so I would stick with those

I cant recall the source but 1 kiwi contains 15% of the USRDA of vitamins, with some protein to boot. When ranked Kiwi tops the list in vitamins, way above oranges for Vitamin C etc.

Anyway, choose fruit that is in season... they have more vitamin content

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zelemont:what sick bastard make a meat smoothie. thats just plain disgusting. could u imangine going to mcdonalds "hi i would like a BBQ chicken shake hold the mayo" ewwww gross

xyzz:lol i thought that was another ****** link.