what's she implying?

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted a girl im talking to, to ask if she wanted to come over to watch a movie i rented...her reply was "I'd be willing to go out to a movie if there's anything you wanna see"

what is she implying? any thoughts, i have a few but id like to hear what everyone else has to say about this.

ps. this would be our official 2nd date. but we've been talking quite a lot on the txts.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is saying she would rather go to the movie theatre. Maybe, also hiting a movie she has been wanting to see? Maybe, the new sex and the city movie...

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
quit texting ALOT
lol....dude. she texts me a lot. girls text a lot!

and she just texted me that she just likes to go out and she wants to see a horror flick......so thats always :up:

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Now the question is why in the hell are you talking "quite a lot" on txt? Be a mystery; be busy attracting other women; etc. If you're not careful, this txt stuff could be your downfall. Call on the phone; set-up a date; get off the phone within 5 minutes; do your DJ gaming in person on the date! Trust me on this one.
Thanks Don I'll definitely have to start txting less...ill just tell her im running out of txts so then it will have to result in us actually hearing each others voice, besides hearing someones voice is much better than getting a stupid text IMO.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, there is nothing wrong with texting at all! everyone text now adays, its a preferable thing to do. but only if you guys are having good converesations when you guys are seeing each other in person... if youre someone who she loves to talk to, then she may just think you're someone who hates the phone, and that's ok.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
the point here is to make her FEEL that she isn't the only v@gina in the world without TELLING her

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
you know, there is nothing wrong with texting at all! everyone text now adays, its a preferable thing to do. but only if you guys are having good converesations when you guys are seeing each other in person... if youre someone who she loves to talk to, then she may just think you're someone who hates the phone, and that's ok.

valid point.

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
the point here is to make her FEEL that she isn't the only v@gina in the world without TELLING her
well you could do that and look like a total player to her, which sure some stupid @$$ girls like or just do what some of the others were saying and keep it "mystery style" which makes you look like you are just really busy and other things are going on other than her...you know just keeping conversations light on the phone until you are with her in person, which does the same thing without making you look like a player.