"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What's Happennin Need help

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I know I shouldn't clog up the forum with more sappy post but I needed help. I don't know what's happinning to me. I'm a junior right now and my life has changed. Before freshman and soph year I used to be really popular hung out with everyone didn't have a care did okay in school and was real liked. Now this year I don't know what's happenning I'm not hanging out with as many people. My grade has gone down the drain like crazy to the point were I might get kicked out. I don't talk to as many people no more. I used to talk to some many people after school now I'm lucky if anyone calls to talk no more. Plus alot of my friends have changed trying to be what their not so I dont hang with them no more. Could that be the problem damn I don't know what to do no more. My life has become nothing how can i get my life back on track. I feel alone when I'm at home I want to be at school and when I'm at school I want to be at home. I don't know what's going on.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
its change, its the change in school and part of growing up. My marks shot down 2 and a lotta stuff happened friend wise. I got emo about it and got worse until i pulled myself up in my senior year. Just dont be emo about, if ppl give you **** dont take it cause more ppl will walk over you and girls think your a joke. Gain more confidence and make new friends that are more like you
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Sounds so easy huh Fender?

Da Kid, worry not, the breaking point is coming.
 

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Sounds so easy huh Fender?

Da Kid, worry not, the breaking point is coming.
What do u mean the breaking pt is coming and thx for your adivice fender
 

heyhey

New Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I am a junior too. The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. You just got to worry about yourself. Get good grades (i like to think of my GPA as my level of caring), maybe get a job to eat up some of that free time you have been using to beat yourself up on. Go get a gym pass and work out. All these things lead to self confidence and confidence attracts people. Its easy, you just got to do it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top