“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WhatAmIDoingWrong

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
I am dating with a beautiful girl about 8 points, we went out three times, I am using ****y and Funny, Kino, and I am getting her to call me and ask me to go out. I think I am doing well with her but for some reason she called me "friend" twice, well it doesnot matter to me, but I do not know what I am doing wrong, I dont love her, but sometimes I feel bad when I do not kiss a girl the first two dates. :) :) :)
Giovanni
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Macca

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
hmm...I feel for you dude....However, if your not properly dating each other yet then what else can she call you? I mean she's not really gonna refer to you as "the guy I fancy" or "potential boyfriend"...do you see what I'm saying.

If your patient, give it time...if not then make a move! All she can say is "no"!!!! No big deal really...

Good luck!!

Macca
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I see your problem -- she is calling you and setting the terms of your realationship - as friends. you gave her the control!

You should be initiating the call and setting the agenda and the activity and be persuing her romantically and not as friends. Take control!
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
No kissed during the first two dates huh? No wonder she only thinks of you as a friend. what your doing wrong here is you haven't been aggresive enough. CF and kino aren't sufficient, you were supposed to f-closed her by now. It doesn't matter the words that come from her mouth. All that matters is how her body reacts to your sexual advances.
 
Top